Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw (17864 Views)

Barcelona Star, Pierre-emerick Aubameyang,suffers Fresh Assault By Armed Robbers / Boxer suspended for 180 days after suffering broken jaw in defeat Nigeria' Usman / Horrendous Clash ! Fractured Nose, Cheekbones & Eye Sockets Plus Broken Jaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
To would rich and popular been downsides too
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by damoobaba: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
hkidola00:
I do not give a shit whether his jaw is broken or not,these footballer don't like helping peeps,I don message Dem tire for social media Dem no dey reply or show concern,Bleep them all

O n shiere
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Edoziesmart(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
hkidola00:
I do not give a shit whether his jaw is broken or not,these footballer don't like helping peeps,I don message Dem tire for social media Dem no dey reply or show concern,Bleep them all
How many people have you help in your life?
With this your entitlement mentality I see nobody helping you in life.

You are sliding into their DM for cyberbegging ọkwa ya
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
DropsMic:
Get something wey i notice... Virtually all top black athletes are married to white women..

if u live abroad it makes sense to marry a white unless u totally don't like white ladies. it's not a bad preference just that the white ladies might not be genuine.
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by RealTrump: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
AdaNri1:
To be rich and popular has downsides too. Thieves will always want what is not theirs

They are earning millions but to drop money hire their own security they hard them
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Sleekfingers: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
arantess:

i am sure say you no get sense

Na your useless mother no get sense. Ogun kill you there
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by okorogodwin4(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Thanks God no be Naija the agbado criminals. For even break your head join
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by limanmohammed6: 2:42am On Sep 01, 2022
May God hell the world 🌎.
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by DanieleLorenzo: 3:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Either Barça ultras threatening him not to leave.
Or Arsenal mercenaries threatening him not to come to blue London.
Or Chelsea hooligans speeding up a move in their own little way.
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by tunapawizzy: 5:51am On Sep 01, 2022
I dey suspect chelsea and aubameyang....a plot to bring his valuation down so he can join chelsea...Aubameyang attacked 2 days ago, Chelsea's bid of less than what was rejected earlier got accepted
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by arantess: 6:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Na your useless mother no get sense. Ogun kill you there
Sleek fool
Ogun killed your mother last week
You turn na this week
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by tolijascro(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2022
DropsMic:
Get something wey i notice... Virtually all top black athletes are married to white women..

Yeap....let's say 95 percent of them are married to white women
Re: Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
RealTrump:

They are earning millions but to drop money hire their own security they hard them
You know rich ppl can be very stingy too even on themselves. If not for the threat majority will not pay for security. It’s not “enjoyment” they only like cruise grin
Please God May we live to experience this wealth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Champions League 2022/23 Season: Five Teams To Watch For / Christian Chukwu Doesn’t Need Surgery In US – Rangers / Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.