Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Mayhem In Port Harcourt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mayhem In Port Harcourt (897 Views)

Egypt Mayhem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayhem In Port Harcourt by nedujizzy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hello Nairaland users,this thread is to give fellow users first hand information on the mayhem that is going on in the city of Port Harcourt. A war movie is playing out here,you can title it "Port harcourt under siege" but this one is real,soldier are everywhere,armed criminals are shooting like hell,people are scared stiff,6pm is the terminal point to be out of the house, its all so crazy, the criminals are labelled as militants but i bet they are just expired political thugs who still want to be relevant in the present scheme of things, for those outside port harcourt and Nigeria in general,feel free to send in your comments and questions and i will be glad to give you as i said,first hand information. This atrocity has to stop as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Cross Riverians Pls Help / Your Cheapest Fare To Jo`burg / Great News - Jobs Offer In The Diaspora- Make Haste.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.