Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 (461 Views)

Fresh Suit Seeks To Disqualify Atiku, Queries His Citizenship / Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election / Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by jamiluusman: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
A fresh update about the lawsuit seeking to disqualify Atiku as PDP presidential candidate.

The Federal High Court in Abuja will hear the suit on Wednesday, September 14.

Meanwhile, Governor Wike has insisted he has nothing to do with the legal battle.

Wike said this as he distanced himself from the suit filed to challenge Atiku's candidacy, saying mischief makers were linking it to him. “People have called me throughout this morning and said all kinds of things that I went to court against Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. I want to say categorically, if I have a reason of going to court, I will go to court, but I didn’t go to court," the governor said.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by marenalexander7: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Abeg who be atiku Vice President abi he wan do the two ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKtZOUKo9t4

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by danjumaisah: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is actually not my problem. My problem is the person who designed Nigeria coat of arms. He saw the eagle and horses fighting. Instead of him to separate them he went and wrote peace and unity. This is where all the problems started from�

Pls FOLLOW Me �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV5VRWNyLMI

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by dangerousd071: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wike is fighting pdp , Bec he lost primary , decamp and stop causing tension withind the party

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by adeeyarhabdulla: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Atiku supposed to know that he can’t be president after his brother buhari will leave office .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by carochristoper: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Presidency is the turn of south, the desperation of ATIKU is too obvious, fulani to another fulani is unacceptable, it will destabilise the country, simple, ATIKU should step down he is too desperate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by 10mobile: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Let him have it at the back of his mind!
Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by Ebi2233: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Zombiedients should continue dreaming.

You forgot that Obi didn't return Vice at the Inec stipulated time.
Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by Ezewuzie01: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
This may be what Wike was referring to when he said that something big is about to happen in PDP.
Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by Emmamay10: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Effort in futility

1 Like

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by Opintiwa: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ebi2233:
Zombiedients should continue dreaming.

You forgot that Obi didn't return Vice at the Inec stipulated time.

Cry harder, pDP erat

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by fergie001: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
The case will be dropped obviously.

1 Like

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Disqualify Atiku September 14 by Prince111111: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
This may be what Wike was referring to when he said that something big is about to happen in PDP.
the case would be thrown inside the trash can wink

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu With Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (throwback Photo) / 2023 And The Obi’s Raging Revolution / Attacking Peter Obi Is Now A Campaign Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.