Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

My 5k Century Stabilizer Is Always Tripping Off And On - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My 5k Century Stabilizer Is Always Tripping Off And On (3538 Views)

Century Stabilizer 5000 Watts SOLD!!! / 5000 Watts Century Stabilizer - SOLD!!! / My Stabilizer Is Misbehaving, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 5k Century Stabilizer Is Always Tripping Off And On by Drgokex(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
I recently moved to a low voltage area and my 1.5hp inverter Ac stopped working well, it’s so bad that most times the TV guard wouldn’t work due to extremely low current so I decided to get a 5000 watts (idk if I typed that right) century stabilizer and run all my room’s electricity on it. After about a week of using the stab, my stab would just cut power supply and come back on after few seconds. What could be the cause of this? It’s really frustrating can anyone help me out please? Ps: it does that even when the input is well above 100
Re: My 5k Century Stabilizer Is Always Tripping Off And On by eezeribe(m): 5:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Drgokex:
I recently moved to a low voltage area and my 1.5hp inverter Ac stopped working well, it’s so bad that most times the TV guard wouldn’t work due to extremely low current so I decided to get a 5000 watts (idk if I typed that right) century stabilizer and run all my room’s electricity on it. After about a week of using the stab, my stab would just cut power supply and come back on after few seconds. What could be the cause of this? It’s really frustrating can anyone help me out please? Ps: it does that even when the input is well above 100
If the stabilizer is on delay, once the input voltage drops below a particular level, it would automatically trip off and restart once the delay is over..
Re: My 5k Century Stabilizer Is Always Tripping Off And On by Drgokex(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
eezeribe:

If the stabilizer is on delay, once the input voltage drops below a particular level, it would automatically trip off and restart once the delay is over..

The stab is not on delay and same thing happened when it’s on delay and underlay
Re: My 5k Century Stabilizer Is Always Tripping Off And On by ayobamizz: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2022
I experienced same thing in a rented apartment...I guess either century lied about the 100V input voltage claim because their stabs trip off even on 150V in my house or the fault is from electrical leakage in the house wiring due to poor earthing ...I will have to carry out leakage troubleshoot to ascertain the cause of the trip.

https://homeguru.homepro.co.th/en/4-signals-warning-that-electricity-in-the-house-is-leaking/

(1) (Reply)

Use Rice Cooker For Sale / PS3 250GB Superslim (used) Lagos / AFFORDABLE FLAGSHIPS | YOUR CHEAP HIGH-END PHONES, GADGETS AND LAPTOPS PLUG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.