Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) (49549 Views)

Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) / Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) / Sloth Caught In My School Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Lilsameey: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Very weird looking and sluggish animal.

3 Likes

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Fabulouslouie(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nice info op.

Reminds me of Sid the sloth from ice age
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
They tries their best to stay away from humans because humans are dangerous. So it will be hard to tell their age

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Kajaard: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
Fabulouslouie:
Nice info op.

Exactly cheesy
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by obotematics: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
So cute, please don't come to my area Na pepper soup dem go carry you do call am bush meat.
Ndi ino

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by tuzle(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
Michello5:
Sloth!.. very Boring animal like that same too with snail and Tortoise.. even Ant sharp pass them
wait o, are u classifying ants among dull animals?

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by OtopDesign(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Brilliant!
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Saforted: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by fergie001: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
SafariHunter:
My best TV station will always be NAT GEO WILD.
Something about watching animals always brings a little bit of calmness in me.

Sloths are so Boring but intriguing at the same time
We are together, after football, that's the only thing I watch:

I watch sloths many times when they are picked up by Jaguars & Eagles.

Nice job, OdewaleAdesoye

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by OtopDesign(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Fabulouslouie:
Nice info op.

Wat about the one in Zootopia.... A sloth driving a fast car

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by CALCULUS16: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sirlins:
Have you guys seen zootopia ? I think it's a 2016 movie very funny
That scene is a funny one. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Beholdcfew(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Na Bush baby be dis
Odewaleadesoye:

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by SoPaid: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
BbNaija:
Only non Amaka fans would love this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mh_oRSTdFg
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
fergie001:

We are together, after football, that's the only thing I watch:

I watch sloths many times when they are picked up by Jaguars & Eagles.

Nice job, OdewaleAdesoye
Thank you boss.
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Fabulouslouie(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
OtopDesign:

Wat about the one in Zootopia.... A sloth driving a fast car

Flash

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by arantess: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kajaard:

Sloths are the slowest creatures on earth. Just watching them move makes me laugh cheesy
slower than snails?
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nice one, nice information.

But let's not all be carried away by BigBrother show going on, go out there and get your PVC .

Vote Peter Obi 2023.

And it shall be well with nigeria and nigerians

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by naijaking1: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Why do they call some girl a slot?

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Reinamaria(f): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
One lazily slow animal like that.
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Sirlins(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
CALCULUS16:

That scene is a funny one. cheesy
for real ���
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by TopsyKrete: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
I learned about the animal sloth in 'Ice Age' movies and to be termed a sloth in 'Fullmetal Alchemist, Brotherhood'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Considering their sluggish nature, I wonder how they survived evolution
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: THE SLOTH CONSERVATION FOUNDATION

The desire of the slothful killeth him; for his hands refuse to labour.
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Kajaard: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
arantess:

slower than snails?

Yes, if you go by body sizes they are slower because if we go by the snails body size mathematically the snail is faster considering the distance they cover compared to the distance a sloth covers if we are to equate them to be of similar size. I don't know if I am making sense?

3 Likes

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by LadySarah: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sirlins:

grin
Tasted my damn patience.Imagine being an office admin.

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by tunde1200(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Great work Mr odewale keep it up have always loved wildlife
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Moneyyman: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
This one na semi-chimpanzee with wolverine tendencies.

grin grin grin

Great work, OP.

In all, God dey create!

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Sirlins(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
LadySarah:

grin

���
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by Kajaard: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
LadySarah:

grin

I swear, I would have run mad cheesy

I just watched the part 2 last month.
Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by GreatrAnalyst: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
bodee:
What's now the relationship between 'sloth' and 'slotful'. I thought a sloth is a very small, slow and sluggish animal and it's always hibernating.

Sloth is the animal, with this slow, sluggish and lethargic attributes.

Slothful is the adjective derived from the animal used to describe something(someone) based on the features and characters of the same animal. Slothful means lazy. Slothfully means lazily.

1 Like

Re: What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) by tradepunter: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sirlins:

That was a nice animation grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion / See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) / Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.