Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

360 Feedback Questions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 360 Feedback Questions (142 Views)

Learnania Applicatin Feedback / Business And Sports - Feedback Is The Breakfast Of Champions / Getting Delivery Penalty? Here Are Tricks To Improve Facebook Customer Feedback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

360 Feedback Questions by penguin2021(f): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
What should I include in feedback? How do I make a list of questions? What should it include?
Re: 360 Feedback Questions by pixie2: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Feedback is a very important part of the organizational communication process. It helps organizations and their employees get better at what they do by identifying areas of improvement. When you're looking for feedback, there are some questions you can ask that will help you get the most out of it. Start off with the basics. I think you should read https://www.effy.ai/blog/360-degree-feedback-example . There is a lot of useful information on this subject.
Re: 360 Feedback Questions by crysmile(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2022
You're looking to get some feedback on how your organization is doing. That's great! I think it's important to get outside perspectives on how our work is going, and it can be hard to find the right questions to ask when we're not sure what information is most important. Start with Google if you have trouble finding what you're looking for; there are lots of resources out there that can help guide your research efforts!

(1) (Reply)

Increase In Skill Is Increase In Financial Status. / An Easy Steps To Kick-start Your P2p Crypto Exchange / Land Rover Range For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.