Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Isn't It Rather Funny And Weird That Pastor Esther Chose To Evade The Main Quest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isn't It Rather Funny And Weird That Pastor Esther Chose To Evade The Main Quest (285 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / Pastors Deny Their Ministry And Members To Evade Arrest In FCT / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't It Rather Funny And Weird That Pastor Esther Chose To Evade The Main Quest by gozzlin: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Some of us here may have seen the news headline on Nairaland today where a certain Prophet Genesis accused one Rev. Esther of abandoning him when he needed her help. Genesis was said to have been a protege of Esther in the past and was allegedly abandoned to his fate by his former 'coach' when he was enmeshed in a supposedly fraudulent dealing that later earned him years in prison.

Suffice it to say that I'd never heard these two names ever before seeing the news today on Nairaland. I just saw another post a few minutes ago where Mrs Esther responded to the call out from her former protege.

I was bemused, perplexed and even flabbergasted when I watched the short video summary of a press conference she purportedly granted to the press in response to the allegations from the Genesis guy. It was nothing more than a self adulatory show put up by Mrs Esther rather than addressing squarely the main substance of the man's allegation.

Madame Esther did you desert Monsieur Genesis when he needed you to stand firmly by him as his mother in Christ? And if you truly abandoned him, what is your reason for doing that? Boldly tell us without fear nor favour why you toed the path of forsaking your son.

Rather than tackling this pertinent question, madam went on a rambling spree about how she's like Jesus and has already forgiven Mr Genesis in her heart cos she's too holy to harbour a grudge. And went on, and on about how her husband is so dear to her (at some point she even touched her husband's chin lovingly, while he grinned like a satisfied cat). and how her children hold her in very high esteem. Bla bla bla. angry

Madam we deserve to know why you turned your back on Oga Genesis when he needed you most. Period!

It's obvious this woman is being very careful not to upset the apple cart that might lead to Mr. Genesis opening a can of worms. grin
Re: Isn't It Rather Funny And Weird That Pastor Esther Chose To Evade The Main Quest by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
gozzlin:
Madame Esther did you desert Monsieur Genesis when he needed you to stand firmly by him as his mother in Christ? And if you truly abandoned him, what is your reason for doing that? Boldly tell us without fear nor favour why you towed the path of forsaking your son.
Rather than tackling this pertinent question, madam went on a rambling spree about how she's like Jesus and has already forgiven Mr Genesis in her heart cos she's too holy to harbour a grudge. And went on, and on about how her husband is so dear to her (at some point she even touched her husband's chin lovingly, while he grinned like a satisfied cat). and how her children hold her in very high esteem. Bla bla bla.
Madam we deserve to know why you turned your back on Oga Genesis when he needed you most. Period! It's obvious this woman is being very careful not to upset the apple cart that might lead to Mr. Genesis opening a can of worms. grin
I am afraid Genesis cooked his own goose.
5 Thus says the Lord: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength,[a] whose heart turns away from the Lord. - Jeremiah 17 vs 5
Instead of pursuing God, he was busy pursuing "mother in Christ" and look what happened? He ignored the warning. undecided
Re: Isn't It Rather Funny And Weird That Pastor Esther Chose To Evade The Main Quest by gozzlin: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid Genesis cooked his own goose.
Instead of pursuing God, he was busy pursuing "mother in Christ" and look what happened? He ignored the warning. undecided

He needed a god in human form, I mean in the form of Prophetess Esther. Alas he was sorely disappointed. I truly feel his pain...deeply.

It's really unfortunate.
Re: Isn't It Rather Funny And Weird That Pastor Esther Chose To Evade The Main Quest by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
gozzlin:
He needed a god in human form, I mean in the form of Prophetess Esther. Alas he was sorely disappointed. I truly feel his pain...deeply.
It's really unfortunate.
Very unfortunate indeed! undecided
Re: Isn't It Rather Funny And Weird That Pastor Esther Chose To Evade The Main Quest by Mordson: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Christianity in today's modern world is nothing but scam. All the so-called men and women of God are only out to amass wealth for themselves and their families. Mrs Esther and Mr Genesis are no exceptions.

Conmen and conwomen.
Re: Isn't It Rather Funny And Weird That Pastor Esther Chose To Evade The Main Quest by YabaLeftist: 7:17am On Sep 01, 2022
I'm just hoping that Genesis will soon open Esther yansh make the world see. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please See This Thing O. Abeg. See Inside / Prophet Odumeje Fights And Exchanges Power With A Native Doctor (photos) / Globus Cruciger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.