Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Is Climate Change? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Climate Change? (1219 Views)

Racism Shown As Ugandan Climate Activist Cropped From A Group Photo / Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom / Climate Change And The Coming Universal Sunday Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

So anything that cannot be proven in science is called a theory. Examples are string theory, and Darwin's theory of evolution. I am sure you don't believe in Darwin's theory.
So your dear pope and our little Greta Thunberg are in an unproven territory.
Guy, do you know more science than James Hansen, Naomi Oreskes, Gina McCarthy, Geoffrey Supran, Charles A. Taylor, Douglas W. Elmendorf, leading proponents of the climate emergency? Google each of them. They are the ones advising Pope and Potus
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
Guy, do you know more science than James Hansen, Naomi Oreskes, Gina McCarthy, Geoffrey Supran, Charles A. Taylor, Douglas W. Elmendorf, leading proponents of the climate emergency? Google each of them. They are the ones advising Pope and Potus
If you want me to write the names of top scientists who don't agree with you, I would.
Again you claim that God is the one causing the climate change not pollution so you are not even no the same page with the names you mentioned.
I advise you to do some study, be sure of what you believe, then create a better thread.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
Guy, one question after the other, you hear? Now, before we discuss causatives, which I have already spoken about in the opening posts, we need to be very clear which side you are. Do you now believe that there is ongoing climate change which warrants a climate emergency? Are you now on the side of Pope Francis, Potus, Greta, Naomi Oreskes, President Buhari, Man U, Real Madrid etc., who all believe in and promote climate change? Is your hubris deflated?
To show how unserious your list is, it has man u and real Madrid. You take your climate advice from a football club.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
Google these names, Freeman Dyson · Bjorn Lomborg · Myron Ebell · Kiminori Itoh · Ivar Giaever · Will Happer · Ian Plimer · Michael Crichton.
I am sure you don't know more then them.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

Google these names, Freeman Dyson · Bjorn Lomborg · Myron Ebell · Kiminori Itoh · Ivar Giaever · Will Happer · Ian Plimer · Michael Crichton.
I am sure you don't know more then them.
Guy, do you now believe that there is climate change and there is climate emergency?
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

To show how unserious your list is, it has man u and real Madrid. You take your climate advice from a football club.
from Presidents to football, they all agree that there is a climate emergency. You, one small pawn on Nairaland is arguing aimlessly
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

If you want me to write the names of top scientists who don't agree with you, I would.
Again you claim that God is the one causing the climate change not pollution so you are not even no the same page with the names you mentioned.
I advise you to do some study, be sure of what you believe, then create a better thread.
OK. To you, who is causing climate change leading to the climate emergency?
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
OK. To you, who is causing climate change leading to the climate emergency?
I told you earlier, there has always been climate change. The Sahara used to be a grassland. The climate is very dynamic. Next 1000 years the climate would not be the same as it is today.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
from Presidents to football, they all agree that there is a climate emergency. You, one small pawn on Nairaland is arguing aimlessly
For you to think that I am the only one on the other side shows that your knowledge is very incomplete.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
Guy, do you now believe that there is climate change and there is climate emergency?
Did you google the opinions of any of the scientist I named?
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
Unlike you, I have listened to both sides of the debate and I don't depend on football's president and Mr Pope for my decision. I follow the science. You can do that too
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

I told you earlier, there has always been climate change. The Sahara used to be a grassland. The climate is very dynamic. Next 1000 years the climate would not be the same as it is today.
And what I am telling you is that the climate is one of God's signboards to warn the world to repent from evil or face his wrath. Are you atheist, you do not believe in God?
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

God used climate change to punish the original inhabitants of the Sahara. Just as he is warning mankind today that his wrath is coming and their land will turn to Sahara
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:
For you to think that I am the only one on the other side shows that your knowledge is very incomplete.
Pope Francis, Potus, President Buhari, EU all know that something is going down. But you have listened to both sides and are saying that nothing is about to go down. If nothing is happening, why did Potus sign the biggest climate deal in history to arrest the climate emergency? You are arguing aimlessly
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
Pope Francis, Potus, President Buhari, EU all know that something is going down. But you have listened to both sides and are saying that nothing is about to go down. If nothing is happening, why did Potus sign the biggest climate deal in history to arrest the climate emergency? You are arguing aimlessly
When it comes to climate decisions your POTUS is a nobody. I gave to a list of 10 scientists not football clubs or pastors who disagree with your position.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

You obviously don't understand climate change. Go and read Genesis chapter 1 to understand how God[b] changed the climate[/b] of the earth in the beginning just to make it suitable for man.
Ever since, the Earth's climate has continued to change. So basically, you have no point.
If God can change climate for good for his hchildren's prosperity, can he not change it for bad so that the evil and wicked people can perish away from his land?
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
God used climate change to punish the original inhabitants of the Sahara. Just as he is warning mankind today that his wrath is coming and their land will turn to Sahara
Now you are writing your own Sahara bible. So the global warming is coming from God and not CO2. You really need to put yourself together. Real Madrid and Man u believe that the climate change is caused by pollution not sin. You seem to be on no side of the argument.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

When it comes to climate decisions your POTUS is a nobody. I gave to a list of 10 scientists not football clubs or pastors who disagree with your position.
You are a nobody. Potus and Pope have seen the handwriting on the wall.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
And what I am telling you is that the climate is one of God's signboards to warn the world to repent from evil or face his wrath. Are you atheist, you do not believe in God?
I believe in God not in your climate emergency and obviously I don't believe you.
You don't even have well laid out points.
All the people you mentioned believe that climate change comes from pollution only you one tiny guy on Nairaland believe sin is the cause.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

Now you are writing your own Sahara bible. So the global warming is coming from God and not CO2. You really need to put yourself together. Real Madrid and Man u believe that the climate change is caused by pollution not sin. You seem to be on no side of the argument.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
Actually, I have a stronger science background than Mr Pope. Also I don't depend on my knowledge. I gave you 10 scientists not football clubs
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

You said God changed the climate so that the earth can be habitable for his children. By your logic, God also changed the climate of the sahara so that the people that he does not like will leave the place or perish
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
If God can change climate for good for his hchildren's prosperity, can he not change it for bad so that the evil and wicked people can perish away from his land?
God can do everything but you are not his representative. We don't not need you to tell us if God is causing a climate emergency.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

Actually, I have a stronger science background than Mr Pope. Also I don't depend on my knowledge. I gave you 10 scientists not football clubs
And obviously Potus too, Mr nobody.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
You said God changed the climate so that the earth can be habitable for his children. By your logic, God also changed the climate of the sahara so that the people that he does not like will leave the place or perish
Yes God is in charge of everything but he never told you his reason for changing the Sahara climate. You are committing blasphemy.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
In terms of climate change your POTUS is a nobody, again you keep avoiding the list of scientists I posted. Are you intentional being dishonest?
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

God can do everything but you are not his representative. We don't not need you to tell us if God is causing a climate emergency.
When you see the effects of climate change, you repent or perish. The climate is one of God's signboards
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

Yes God is in charge of everything but he never told you his reason for changing the Sahara climate. You are committing blasphemy.
It is your logic na, iti
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
When you see the effects of climate change, you repent or perish. The climate is one of God's signboards
So it's God's doing not CO2. Only tiny you on Nairaland believe that nonsense. No single scientist or football club is on your side. Again you are entitled to your opinion but you don't speak for God.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

In terms of climate change your POTUS is a nobody, again you keep avoiding the list of scientists I posted. Are you intentional being dishonest?
Yes thats why he signed the biggest climate deal in mankind's history, iti.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by tctrills: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
It is your logic na, iti
You are now calling name ba. Slowly you are exposing yourself. Luckily, the bible warns us of false prophets like you.
Re: What Is Climate Change? by MrPresident1: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:

You are now calling name ba. Slowly you are exposing yourself. Luckily, the bible warns us of false prophets like you.

Psalm 107:33-35 King James Version 33 He turneth rivers into a wilderness, and the watersprings into dry ground; 34 A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein. 35 He turneth the wilderness into a standing water, and dry ground into watersprings.

hear the word of the LORD, itiboribo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Majority Of Mankind Will Spend Eternity In Hell / Has Joagbaje Relocated To Aso Rock ? / Whats Wrong With Some Naija Pastors And Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.