Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Message To The Church Part40 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To The Church Part40 (125 Views)

Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Church Part40 by Hethatlovesyou: 12:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Message To the Church part40
(Feedback)

Wao!, It's 40th messages to the Church since June, 2020

While thanking God for this great privilege of insightful knowledge of His words, I also want to thank you for reading always

Your responses has kept me moving, THANK YOU!

I will like to have your feedback on the messages so far, also, I will like to have your view on what you think should be added in improving the wide spread of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the world

While waiting for your responses, I'm wishing you happy new month of September and pray for God's protections over US. Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Shall Be A Shield �️ For Me @ Divine Nature Tv / The Mystery Of Sound Over Spirits,humans And Animals / Vacuumed In Spirit - Be Healed - Emoji Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.