Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) (907 Views)

APC Supporters March For Tinubu In Kwale Delta State (Video) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by DatoDatuk: 2:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi supporters "Obidients" march in the rain in support of his 2023 presidential race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2eZyUCh0yI

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by PlayerMeji: 3:07am On Sep 01, 2022
Biafrans claiming to be Nigerians now....What will happen after the elections when Peter Obi is floored?

Option A: Keep claiming to be Nigerians
Option B: Stop claiming Nigerians, revert to being peaceful Biafrans
Option C: BIAFRA or DEATH!!

cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by NaijaCowFarm: 3:11am On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Biafrans claiming to be Nigerians now....What will happen after the elections when Peter Obi is floored?

cheesy

Get sense for once.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by PlayerMeji: 3:18am On Sep 01, 2022
I can see you are painfully pained!

But ttuth must be told!

NaijaCowFarm:

Get sense for once.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by colorsofrainbow: 3:19am On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:

cheesy
Words of a consolation of a Tinubu supporter grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by PlayerMeji: 3:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Pele oo...

Gay abi na Lesbo you be! Which one are you?

When you leave your closet, let us know...colorsofrainbow!

colorsofrainbow:

Words of a consolation of a Tinubu supporter grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by ElSudani: 3:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Rebranded Ipob rally. Old wine in a new bottle.

This is just like the mayonnaise bottles we saw on another thread on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by Abdul05: 3:37am On Sep 01, 2022
This won't help Obidient to cling to that power
grin grin

This time around Nigerians are not voting a nonentity like Obidient who has no track record to market... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by Moh247: 3:40am On Sep 01, 2022
They no dey ever plenty... This Ipob people funny

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by Nigerianization(m): 4:15am On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:

cheesy

Please revisit your definition of truth, it's so myopic.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by PlayerMeji: 4:20am On Sep 01, 2022
I yaff ear!

Nigerianization:

Please revisit your definition of truth, it's so myopic.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 01, 2022
Hmm! Are Guys really doing all these from their pockets? That's surprising and laudable.
Never in the history of the country has such occurred. This is unimaginable!
On this note I'll be supporting the MOVEMENT with $2000... in my Little way!
I, therefore cancel my next Trip in honour of this.
The Airfare will duly be applied to this movement

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by Obidient4life3: 5:13am On Sep 01, 2022
This is the person Bandits and urchins said is negotiating with regional unpopular candidates!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by Abdu81: 5:15am On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:

cheesy

APC governors, agbadorians, urchins and zombies are not sleeping because of a party without structure just in two months.

We have more five months to round up victory.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by plaindealer: 5:17am On Sep 01, 2022
It is their ipobian constitutional right to labor in vain, of course.

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 01, 2022
The love is real but the timing is wrong
Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by Currentblog: 5:21am On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I yaff ear!

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by satandeterrible: 5:41am On Sep 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Are Guys really doing all these from their pockets.
That's surprising and laudable.
On this note I'll supporting the MOVEMENT with $2000... in my Little way!
Nice.
God bless you bro.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

Peter Obi 2023!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by jaytee01(m): 5:50am On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:

cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by DatoDatuk: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hmm! Are Guys really doing all these from their pockets? That's surprising and laudable.
On this note I'll be supporting the MOVEMENT with $2000... in my Little way!

Great!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by techWriter3: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2022
give feeling for once
Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:

cheesy

Senseless toad.
Market your i.mbecile apc candidate.

Idiots have nothing against Peter Obi other than their useless ethnic bias and hatrade for Igbos.

Yoire a Yoruba so its ok you hate Igbos.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) by PlayerMeji: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Very, very pained...

This I can see!

ObaOfYorubaLand:

Senseless toad.
Market your i.mbecile apc candidate.

Idiots have nothing against Peter Obi other than their useless ethnic bias and hatrade for Igbos.

Yoire a Yoruba so its ok you hate Igbos.

(1) (Reply)

2023: APC Presidential Campaign Council Releases 2023 Campaign Calendar / (video)finally, Wike Reveals What PDP G5 Will Do In 2023 Presidential Election / Breaking: Press Release From Apc North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.