Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Would You Agree With Me On Possibility Of Bible Study Class On Whatsapp? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Agree With Me On Possibility Of Bible Study Class On Whatsapp? (118 Views)

The Book Of Bible Gaffes / [Thread Updated daily] Bible Study/devotionals? Click Here / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Agree With Me On Possibility Of Bible Study Class On Whatsapp? by Sunreb(m): 3:53am On Sep 01, 2022
My experience in leading Bible Study Class on WhatsApp during and after Covid-19 pandemic gives me confidence to tell you that organizing Bible Study Class on WhatsApp is possible. Sincerely, Covid-19 taught me how to host and lead Bible Study on WhatsApp.

Let me say at this juncture that the aim of introducing this WhatsApp Bible Study is not to discourage the physical Bible Study gathering.
The idea is to support the physical Bible Study in Churches, Campus fellowships, and Groups with the online version. This is very important to connect people with God’s Word and to make the study of the Word available for people at their comfort zone; especially at this time of various challenges that discourage physical gathering in our society. I hope you got the idea right?

With the power of internet, various people at various nations could come together at the same time to study and interact in a Bible study class. This makes the study of God’s Word easier and accessible today. Isn’t it?

As a result of my experience in leading Bible Study Class on WhatsApp during and after Covid-19 pandemic, I have been able to create a step-by-step eBook Titled: “How to Host and Lead Bible Study Class on WhatsApp .” this will take you through the process of mastering how to host and lead a participatory, interesting, and insightful Bible Study Class on WhatsApp. You want to learn more about this eBook? Click here to download your free copy.

Happy New Month!

May this September bring dew of favour upon our lives in Jesus' Name.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Discipline From GOD / Is It Possible To Live A Holy Life? / What You Should Do Every Sunday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.