Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect (16803 Views)

How Helicopter Dropped Weapons For My Boss In Dinya Forest, Katsina - Bandit / Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) / 'I Wanted To Taste Sex' – 17-year-old Boy Caught With 7-year-old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Ofunaofu: 6:16am On Sep 01, 2022
. Police arrest man for allegedly stealing boss’ car to fund relocation abroad
…Police arrest man over alleged theft of mother’s car

An attempt by 21-year-old Temple Samuel to sell his boss’ car and phones has been foiled following his arrest by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad, RRS, of the Lagos State Police Command.

The suspect alongside three accomplices was arrested in the Ogba area of Lagos at the point of selling the stolen car.

Samuel, who worked for his boss at a car wash stand in the Egbeda area of Lagos, slept over as usual in his boss’ house last Saturday, only to drive the Lexus ES 330 car away, at about midnight, when his boss was fast asleep.

In the car were his boss’ two mobile phones: iPhone X and iPhone 13, from which he withdrew N75,000.

Luck ran against him by 8 am, the next day, as a team of RRS operatives swooped on him and his accomplices while the car was being evaluated by a buyer.

During interrogation, Samuel said he intended to sell the car and use the proceeds to process his travelling abroad.

He said: “My boss has been so good to me. Sometimes, I drove him and at other times I ran errands for him with the car. I slept at his house last Saturday because I planned to take the car away.

“Before then, I told one of my friends, Bassey, that my brother was sending me a car from abroad to sell and use the money to establish myself. That was why I drove the car straight to his house.

“Bassey contacted his friend to get a buyer. But there was nothing we could do that night because I got to Bassey’s place by 2 am.

“By 8 am on Sunday, the buyer came with an evaluator. They were still evaluating the car when the police rounded us up. They were yet to tell me the amount they would buy it.”

Spokesman for the Lagos State Police Command, SP Benjamin Hudenyin, who confirmed the arrest, gave the identities of the three suspects arrested alongside Samuel as Benjamin Bassey, 32; Chukwuemeka Okorie,29 and Joshua Agboche, 37, saying: “They had conspired with him to sell the car.

“Commissioner of Police, CP Abiodun Alabi, has directed that the case be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Yaba, for further investigations and prosecution.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/i-wanted-to-sell-my-boss-car-to-relocate-abroad-suspect/

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by pitobimandat: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Hmmm eya

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Life e no easy my brother,you dey find your own me I dey find my own.
If I dey keep my distance dey Abuja, make I dey Lagos o
I wanna hear better news about you
I smile and it dey ginger my soul
I dey see your struggle, I no fit vex for you

My people just dey try to find any way
Grinding, just to stay alive every day
To survive, have to go outside in the rain
I get high, just to minimize all the pain
Who am I to be criticizing the way
You live your life, on how you decide to get paid?

Make Baba pay for em crime abeg.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by CALL09017166881: 6:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Ok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by eedimo(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Japa crew

3 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Macgyver1: 6:21am On Sep 01, 2022
99 days for the thief, 1 day for the owner.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Loldorable: 6:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Thief

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Musty112: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2022
No dy pity thief.

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Kimiso(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2022
How would you even travel abroad with someone's property and have Peace of mind the conscience will surely hunt you forever (vested interest)

27 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 01, 2022
What did they say his name is again?

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Skillsnigeria: 6:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by searchng4love: 6:24am On Sep 01, 2022
cry name checkers association which zone is responsible for the suspect? Definitely not South West.... Are you sure he's not Obidient from Nnewi?

Ndi developers Obidients.

14 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by tillaman(m): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2022
He was going to ruin someone else life to better his own life
No peace for the wicked go ahead and do the time
Your boss was good to you but you still decided to Bleep him over anyways

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Honchoslim16(m): 6:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Sometimes I ride, I do not know where I be goin'
I just hope that this road take me to riches

10 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Edoreborn: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2022
E Red everywhere..
Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Kollabo419: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Nna mehn

Hope this guy isn’t a confirm 419

Anyways I am a judge until proven guilty
Because men in black are very persuasive sometimes
Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Progressives4lov(m): 6:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Igbokwenu don chop isiewu tire for his boss house and ready to chop stone bean for kirikiri

8 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Angelfrost(m): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2022
If you had managed to cross overseas (whatever the country), what next?!!

I noticed that many Nigerians fighting tooth and nail to emigrate don't even have a concrete plan of settlement over there... Theirs is just about getting out of Naija! They just believe they will hit the ground running from the airport over there.

Little wonder many of them end badly!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Doyou2019: 6:26am On Sep 01, 2022
The monsters they made.
This one na just 21 o. There are way younger kids, preteens sef, who are into all sorts of crime, and you just wonder what very little discipline they got from their parents growing up.

The Nigerian family system, just like the state of the nation, has become but a phantom project too.
Real problem we have on our hands.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by yommitte00(m): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Tracker catch am. Omo ale

3 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by heartbraker(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Pls leave chukeuemeka, aboueche, David ooo they only wanted to sell the car to Japa and go develop Indian since Nigeria no wan develop oooo

6 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by dhtml6(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Japa gone bad
Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by dhtml6(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Angelfrost:
If you had managed to slip into overseas (whatever the country), what next?!!
Start disgracing the black nation there

4 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by omooba969(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Abroad dream turns to prison adventure. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by sukkot: 6:27am On Sep 01, 2022
grin this one one done japa enter prison
Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by AfahaAbia(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2022
This generation is finished. A 21 year old stealing a car to Japa

6 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2022
tongue
Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by Zee0007: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2022
No do pass yourself. First to make money or japa no dey get award. Take your journey for this life jeje.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by SEGLIZ: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2022
why are Nigerians like this? we believe only and not until we commit crime we won't make it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by CLASSMAN: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Panti and kirikri na abroad na, were u eat watery beans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect by texazzpete(m): 6:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Good for the foolish Amateur. Stole a car with tracker and didn’t go far.

Not sure what to say about the boss that left his phones in the car, either unlocked or with a trivial password.

People need to be more security conscious.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women / Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy / 840 Arms & Ammunition Recovered From Criminals By Oyo State Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.