Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) (31863 Views)

Man Mourns Girlfriend Who Died In An Accident 11 Days After Arriving Nigeria / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) / What Nigerians Travelling To Dubai Are Going Through At Cotonou Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Elidrisy20: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Stay for una country,una say mba,so what do you expect
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by sukkot: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Simplythebest:
You see what i don't like when people support bad thing and try to justify and defend bad thing i hate it. So tell me whats the offence of this ur brothers and sisters who just entering into the country? Was it not Dubai that gave them valid visa? Stop depending bad thing. Do u know what India and Pakistan normally do in Dubai? But u won't hear much about them cus there government is always available to sort things out. Pls we should not blame ur follow citizens on everything call bad thing a bad thing pls.
their offense is being a black man in an arab world. they dont want you in their country. you this hypocrite nigga if i come to your house and you dont want me to enter but i demand that it is my right to enter your house you will be the first one to remove cutlass to want to kee me. stop being a hypocrite

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by hohafrank(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu and company have failed woefully.
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by nedekid: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2022
AutoshalomUSA:
Dubai is an ARAB nation , a proud one at that . They understand that young Nigerian men and women come to Dubai to hussle . They also get intimidated when Nigerians outsmart them and begin to prosper , hence they don’t want Nigerians there because it is hard for them to control Nigerians like other African nationals.

They are racist over there , they don’t respect your so-called UN human rights , and ofcourse they don’t care about Nigeria either . Nigerians has over-hyped Dubai so much that it’s not even worth going to anymore .

Travel to Dubai at your own peril or risk !!!!!

quote author=Newsmic post=116243137]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuXgLs_yXEc

https://twitter.com/dunchichi/status/1564872519819091969?t=7NZcQiPoxzXFio-f2KDxlQ&s=19

They also get intimidated when Nigerians outsmart them and begin to prosper
There in is the erroneous believe that Nigerians are smart. I'd rather say stupid! There is this saying that you fool me once, shame on you, you fool me twice shame on me.
What smartness and prosperity? Nigerians went into Dubai and robbed a money changing office, got some cash, they sell drugs or commit fraud, or do cult runs, is that prosperity or being smart? Go to the United kingdom and try opening a bank account that was easy to do those days, it is almost impossible as a Nigerian. Why, so called smart nigerians, basterdised the system years back. Ofcourse on the short term they made small money, but on the long term destroyed opportunities for other Nigerians!
Most countries now do not want to see Nigerians come and mess up their place as we have done ours. And I see it getting worse.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 7:10am On Sep 01, 2022
ProudBoy:
Nigerians and Waka Waka. Check well, this news is probably fake. The Dubai authorities can't just start picking all Nigerians arriving the country. Very likely that they had intelligence information to pick up some people.
I'm sure there's more to the story than what is reported here. They can't just stop everyone on the plane and start to collect their passports. They must have stopped a few for reasons not stated here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Beosten(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2022
If it's you, will you allow accumulation of cultists in a sane clime?

Thank you jare, UAE.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by watchindelta(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2022
nedekid:

You arnt seen nothing. And it is getting worse. But can you blame them? Everywhere most Nigerians enter, they destroy the place. They think they are smart playing the system, they get away with it the first time, but over time, those countries tighten up the screws.
You cannot just travel to someone's country, misbehave, mess up the place just as we have done to naija.
Most likely these people detained have eg no return tickets, no booked accommodation, no concrete explanation for the Dubai visit. Eg you claim to be going shopping or holidaying yet arrive the country with $10!
Try opening an account in the UK and see how difficult it is, mainly due to the fraudulent activities of our people over the years.
even here in italy now to open account for Nigerians here is like hell! Because of yahoo Boys, if you are not working nobody will open account for criminal Nigerians, Bleep Nigerians big time, stupid citizens and bad stupid politicians.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by ednut1(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2022
Probably “tourist” who had no hotel reservations or fake ones, no money on them, no tangible explanation on why they are there. Many countries are showing us pepper worldwide. We are the common denominator here. Shame

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Mekanus(m): 7:11am On Sep 01, 2022
See that one calling United Nations. Mtcheeeew!

In Fela's voice

Wetin United inside United Nations?
Who and who unite inside United Nations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by awodijiie: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Na so
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Simplythebest:
We really have bad government who doesn't care about her citizens. Can this happen to US or UK citizens and the government will keep quiet? The next thing u will hear our government is to blame her citizens for the reason why Dubai is doing what the did. It is really a pity that we have selfish and wicked leaders.

As usual blaming the government for their woes.
How many Britons or Americans are here to wreck havoc or involved in cultism like the Nigerians doing in Dubai ? How many of their leaders settles here like your leaders do rushing to other countries for medical or meeting leaving the country undeveloped. Soon you will still go to the poll to vote for them again.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by AmazingELixir: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
We don kuku turn slaves,see how Dem dey treat Nigerians while our stupid government keep giving us back to back here.

Some people say make dem come back,come do wetin abeg?when all section of Nigeria is down,or una no dey see as Nigerians dey battle to survive on a daily basis?

"Authority people them go dey steal
Public contribute plenty money
Na authority people dey steal
Authority man no dey pickpocket
Na petty cash him go dey pick
Armed robber him need gun
Authority man him need pen
Authority man in charge of money
Him no need gun, him need pen
Pen got power gun no get
If gun steal eighty thousand naira
Pen go steal two billion naira"

Stop making noise ....if they don't have any legitimate business going there they should be sent back afteral it wasn't like that ab_initio and Nigeria is not the only country in the world...is it until they turn Dubai to what they've reduced India to before you guys will know Nigerians are terrible.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by watchindelta(m): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Nobody respect criminals and stupid people which Nigerians are know for. So greedy people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Simplythebest: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2022
I now understand ur type i won't be angry at you. If UAE doesn't want Nigerians is very easy something for them to do is very easy they will stop issuing visa to Nigerians but the collected their money and gave them visa. Do u think the visa is free of charge or the flight ticket is free. Honestly u need to reason well and understand my point brother. It may happen to u tomorrow and it may not be Dubai and that time u will understand. Stop reasoning one side it doesn't suit u.
sukkot:
their offense is being a black man in an arab world. they dont want you in their country. you this hypocrite nigga if i come to your house and you dont want me to enter but i demand that it is my right to enter your house you will be the first one to remove cutlass to want to kee me. stop being a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Jakumo(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2022
Muslim countries are the most hostile and predatory environments for a black man to visit or reside in.

Not for a million dollars cash would I ever be tempted to visit Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, or any of those desert kingdoms where women dress up like masqueraders and men wear nightgowns during the day.

If you go to Dubai and get locked up like a stray dog, or go to Saudi Arabia and get framed as a drug smuggler whose head will be cut off after Friday prayers, then you only have yourself to blame.

To live long and peacefully, avoid the following nations even if FREE food and FREE everything is offered.

1. Dubai

2. Egypt

3. Kuwait

4. United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, or anywhere with the word "Arab" in the country's name.

5. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, or ANY nation whose name contains the suffix "-istan".

6. South Africa - A land swarming with violent drunken armed men who shoot their guns at people purely for entertainment.

7. China, North Korea, and Japan where black people are hated more than cockroaches. China is the world's human organ harvesting capital.

8. Russia. Where ultra-right street gangs hunt down black people and kill them in the streets for sport and entertainment.

9. Libya. Go there and criminal gangs will harvest your internal organs for sale with clinical efficiency, before tossing out the remnants.

10. The USA's Deep South states, south of the "Mason Dixie Line" - Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, and other redneck states.

Obey the above ten commandments of where never to venture, and you will likely live out your life as a free person who will neither be jailed nor used as a source of human organs.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by backnbeta(f): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Shebi una run commot for naija grin
It's worth running from the country please; don't blame them for trying! I wish them well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by nkiliuzo(m): 7:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
We don kuku turn slaves,see how Dem dey treat Nigerians while our stupid government keep giving us back to back here.

Some people say make dem come back,come do wetin abeg?when all section of Nigeria is down,or una no dey see as Nigerians dey battle to survive on a daily basis?

"Authority people them go dey steal
Public contribute plenty money
Na authority people dey steal
Authority man no dey pickpocket
Na petty cash him go dey pick
Armed robber him need gun
Authority man him need pen
Authority man in charge of money
Him no need gun, him need pen
Pen got power gun no get
If gun steal eighty thousand naira
Pen go steal two billion naira"
I rather come back than to be treated like shit
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by mmsen: 7:17am On Sep 01, 2022
I've seen Nigerians show up in foreign lands without the right visa, without meeting the requirements. Even when going to Ghana they will show up without Yellow Fever vaccination and cry 'discrimination'.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by sukkot: 7:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Simplythebest:
I now understand ur type i won't be angry at you. If UAE doesn't want Nigerians is very easy something for them to do is very easy they will stop issuing visa to Nigerians but the collected their money and gave them visa. Do u think the visa is free of charge or the flight ticket is free. Honestly u need to reason well and understand my point brother. It may happen to u tomorrow and it may not be Dubai and that time u will understand. Stop reasoning one side it doesn't suit u.
lol alright let me explain it to you like this. humans are different and even in other countries humans are different. there is also a disconnect between institutions. like one arm of their government is issuing you visas but the other arm which is the guy who is an immigration officer at the airport is wondering why they are giving so many niggas visas. but he is helpless to control the issuing of visas to you but in his own capacity as an immigration guy he can stop you from entering his country. hope that makes sense. the guy who gave you visa is different from the immigration officer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2022
thoollz:
No one should cry about the government, I detest this govt as much as majority of Nigerians currently, but let's look inward as a people.

How can you go to another man's country and be causing havoc, chaos and even threatening their citizens and expect the Govt of that country to welcome you with open arms?

I saw a video of the recent happening in dubai and I knew something like this will happen.

NIGERIANS, stop denting our image abroad and coming online to cry when actions taken against you seem hostile. We can do better than this, we can't be barbaric. Most countries already tag Nigerians as criminals.

Drug, prostitution, cultism, fraud in countries that opened their borders to you. Yet you pay them with evil. A country that has more religious worship houses than hospitals, yet filled with criminally minded people.

We blame the Govt, are the Govt not Nigerians?
We need to do better.
exactly and people are lamenting that they are maltreating us but they are not looking at situations where those cultist guys are wrecking havoc in another man's country even to the extent of killing themselves and attacking tourists as well as citizens of the country. At the end, people who were not involved would suffer the consequences, that's just it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by greypencils: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Kingcalls:
I have always said , the Government is a reflection of the people... Nigerians are not good people... we tend to think that wrong is right .... I have said this b4 , most people in this country dont know when they commit a crime..... yahoo yahoo supporters , money is everything crew , my body my choice crew, Gangster squad... Because Dubai made it easy for us... our mentality is very terrible
When we criticize those engaging in fraud, they come for us calling us names. They say money is everything, to hell with morals, to hell with decorum and decency. Those same boys go outside the country thinking they are smart and untouchable and commit all sorts of atrocities. When those countries react by rolling out stringent policies, we blame the country, not the boys that spoilt the country in the first place. Isn't that madness? I hope we know American Visa Lottery is still ongoing in other countries? It is only Nigeria and a few others that have been blacklisted.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Amopeekun(f): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2022
If I could, I would like this comment a thousand times. God bless you over and over.
thoollz:
No one should cry about the government, I detest this govt as much as majority of Nigerians currently, but let's look inward as a people.

How can you go to another man's country and be causing havoc, chaos and even threatening their citizens and expect the Govt of that country to welcome you with open arms?

I saw a video of the recent happening in dubai and I knew something like this will happen.

NIGERIANS, stop denting our image abroad and coming online to cry when actions taken against you seem hostile. We can do better than this, we can't be barbaric. Most countries already tag Nigerians as criminals.

Drug, prostitution, cultism, fraud in countries that opened their borders to you. Yet you pay them with evil. A country that has more religious worship houses than hospitals, yet filled with criminally minded people.

We need to do better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by shantti(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2022
I hate cultists with passion. U left Nigeria to go and better ur future, u decided to formulate a cult in a country that welcomes u. U give ur country bad name by engaging in numerous massacres, this ruining the chances of people who want to come in the future. Cultists should be hunted and killed. Like we have to do this. Let hunt them down and kill them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by 25ahmad(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuXgLs_yXEc

https://twitter.com/dunchichi/status/1564872519819091969?t=7NZcQiPoxzXFio-f2KDxlQ&s=19

Some bad eggs are busy insulting Buhari for their failure to pass immigration, they have their own policies if dint meet them i see no need of them to allow you. Firstly before you insult Nigerian govt. Ask her what took to Dubai? Is she or are they on official, medical, bussiness, holiday, study visa. Some people will just go there just to do prostitution or on their mission to Develop the world after devoping south africa and india.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by usagee36: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Who lives there? God forbid.
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Originalsly: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Why are they complaining? ....how can you be entering someone's country and telling them how you should be processed? As I see it ... they are verifying your purpose of entry and your host. The lady said she was picked up by her sister... most likely those whose host don't show up will be deported. Who to blame?

I must say the authorities there are very patient to tolerate all the back chat and I know my rights tirade. I'm almost sure if the same was done in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave ... the Land of Milk and Honey ... the Champion of Democracy .... they would've already be awaiting deportation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by greypencils: 7:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Simplythebest:
You see what i don't like when people support bad thing and try to justify and defend bad thing i hate it. So tell me whats the offence of this ur brothers and sisters who just entering into the country? Was it not Dubai that gave them valid visa? Stop depending bad thing. Do u know what India and Pakistan normally do in Dubai? But u won't hear much about them cus there government is always available to sort things out. Pls we should not blame ur follow citizens on everything call bad thing a bad thing pls.
How do you want your government to sort this?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by ufotunang: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Come back and develop the country nigeria.if this country is developed and better..many nigerians will not run to abroad and be receiving this embarrassment.....our politcians, leader, president should provide good goverance, make the economy to be good and better and all this nigerians running to abroad to seek greener pastures will reduce gradually and stop..God has already blessed this country with crude oil , gas, natural resources,mineral resources, fertile land for agriculture...so what do you want God to do again for nigeria.. nawaoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Simplythebest: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2022
I disagree with u my brother. Visa is issued by immigration and someone can't wake up on day and start stopping people from entering Dubai cus he works with the immigration. Dubai is not Nigeria were everyone can do anything u like or take personal decisions. Anything that concerns visa is from the immigration and pls don't say what ia wrong or try to twist it and make me to believe wrong thing pls i have pass that stage.
sukkot:
lol alright let me explain it to you like this. humans are different and even in other countries humans are different. there is also a disconnect between institutions. like one arm of their government is issuing you visas but the other arm which is the guy who is an immigration officer at the airport is wondering why they are giving so many niggas visas. but he is helpless to control the issuing of visas to you but in his own capacity as an immigration guy he can stop you from entering his country. hope that makes sense. the guy who gave you visa is different from the immigration officer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by ufotunang: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2022
benuejosh:
Together we'll build the Nigeria of our dream.
.. that is why nigerians have to be obi-dient
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Simplythebest: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2022
See question so if u are the government what do u plan to do with this kind of issue?
greypencils:
How do you want your government to sort this?
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Microwhy: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2022
thoollz:

We need to do better.
Don't mind Nigerians thinking they can be arrogant everywhere they go.
Look at that one dressing on a cross border journey. Prostitutes everywhere. Dubai is a pure Muslim country but because the try to make there country travel destination, every dick and Harry thinks everyone in dubai is comfortable with their excesses.
If post no make sense, I will comeback to edit..

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria / Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) / Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.