Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat (9876 Views)

Sowore Refuses Police Boss Plea To Ask NANS Protesters To Open Roads Blocked / Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

I don't understand this reportage oh...wetin concern PDP inside national secretariat of APC and why NANS go associate themselves with their oppressors.

APC comprises of different parties including PDP.

The ACN wing of the party which the APC youth leader represents gave the go ahead for the NANS faction to protest seeing that the PDP arm of APC (represented by APC chairman's interest) has the upper hands in the elections

That is what led to the protest, they feel since it is the turn of ACN (Emilokan) they deserve to take the lion share of NANS spoils.

I hope my analysis are not incorrect.

Imagine the youths have even become worse than the elders who we chastise everyday.
Re: Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat by emy9(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Ufen:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela

Why do you come online begging everyday?
If you can type here, you can get a job to keep body and soul together. This is embarrassing.
Re: Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat by MrUchenna1(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2022
THEIR REGULAR TRADE MARK
Re: Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat by asanausana91: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2022
The problem with Tinubu and his crumbs eaters is that they think Nigeria is Lagos where tinubu decide who live or die.
Re: Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat by kalu081(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Omonieme:
So, according to this story, the fracas happened when one person came to protest that the leadership of NANS.... As in National association of Nigerian students. A pressure group that should be protecting the interests of Nigerian students is being taken over by the PDP and the protest or whatever was to intimate the APC to ensure such doesn't happen. Now, do you still wonder why NANS isn't functional? Because it has been totally politicized. NANS and other pressure groups are either working for the ruling party or the opposition... Don't be surprised that this ASUU strike sef will have some politicians fanning the embers low key. Shey you now see this country is irredeemable ba? Wo, me want to leave here. You can support my hustle to leave this country by clicking on my profile where I have some very affordable auto deals, and send a DM let's deal

Why do you people lie like this, what happened was that the APC gave NANS #300 million to fight ASUU as it regards the strike, and they started fighting over the money
Re: Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat by Omonieme: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2022
kalu081:

Why do you people lie like this, what happened was that the APC gave NANS #300 million to fight ASUU as it regards the strike, and they started fighting over the money
Okay. Let's assume what you said is the truth. Is it normal for a pressure group to collect money from government? Is it also normal for a government to bribe a pressure group?
Re: Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat by Paullo19: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2022
Omonieme:
So, according to this story, the fracas happened when one person came to protest that the leadership of NANS.... As in National association of Nigerian students. A pressure group that should be protecting the interests of Nigerian students is being taken over by the PDP and the protest or whatever was to intimate the APC to ensure such doesn't happen. Now, do you still wonder why NANS isn't functional? Because it has been totally politicized. NANS and other pressure groups are either working for the ruling party or the opposition... Don't be surprised that this ASUU strike sef will have some politicians fanning the embers low key. Shey you now see this country is irredeemable ba? Wo, me want to leave here. You can support my hustle to leave this country by clicking on my profile where I have some very affordable auto deals, and send a DM let's deal

U are speaking the truth
Re: Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat by kalu081(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Omonieme:
Okay. Let's assume what you said is the truth. Is it normal for a pressure group to collect money from government? Is it also normal for a government to bribe a pressure group?

That is the problem we are talking about APC is so corrupt that they will hardly be any good thing coming from that party
Re: Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat by Slimzjoe(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Omonieme:

Politics will always have a place in Nans. Unfortunately.

The current Nans President has been unable to carry out his duties because he's an APC boy and was even given Money to Financially Oppress his opponents during his elections. It's only Natural for the Opposition Party to try to use this avenue to get ground in Nans
Re: Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat by Slimzjoe(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
adioolayi:
The current NANS President na EPA (Groundnut)...

He is not fit to hold that office with lingering ASUU and FG faceoff that has lead to the school's being shut for 6months!

His business is not about who is right or wrong...his business is about leading a massive protests ..shutting down key sectors..to forcing ASUU and FG to resolve their issues and get the universities running..

But the guy is just not it...it seems he has been bought by FGN......so, if the new NANS President will be sponsored by opposition to drive this needed change...so be it!

What's APC afraid of...if they have done well...will anyone protest against them

Na you understand the reality on ground. APC infiltrated Nans and have been using them as a tool. It's only Natural Opposition tries to do same
Re: Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat by Badonasty(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lol…any news wey tinubu name no appear that news never complete

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ezeife To Ndigbo! Defend Yourself Wherever You Are / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE / Court Stops PDP’s Planned Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.