Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover (2240 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? / Breaking News!!! Oyetola Is From Iragbiji Tinubu's Hometown (photos)!!!! / Bola Tinubu’s Real Name Is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere From Iragbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by Kwanza: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2022
The young Amoda from Iragbiji - Gistlover

2 Likes

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by etrouble: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2022
That's the City Boy. He is the Lion of Bourdillon. The Lion does not listen to the grumbling of dogs and goats. If the Lion wants to eat, it just get any of the lazy animal and use for lunch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by PresidObi: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2022
That's why all the aspirants must show us their life history in form of documents.

I won't vote for anyone I cannot find their history.

2 Likes

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2022
According to Gistlover, Amoda was born on March 29, 1935, in a town called Iragbiji.
Next year Amoda will be 88yrs old.. If Nigerians elect him as their president, he will be 92yrs old after first tenure..by the last year of his 2nd tenure he will be 96yrs old..

Goodluck my dear Amoda. Wishing you long life & prosperity.

3 Likes

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by etrouble: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2022
PresidObi:
That's why all the aspirants must show us their life history in form of documents.

I won't vote for anyone I cannot find their history.

Issokay.

We know their antecedent. They have all been in government before, so we know what they have done in the past and what they can do in the future.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by Kwanza: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by Maxymilliano(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2022
See as e be like say I dey read James Hadley Chase thrillers shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by citygarden(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Am still monitor the story. I still believe that doesn't stop people from voting him 2023. At least he is a Nigeria not Cameron. And remember gistlover claim he/she will also reveal Atiku gay saga, peter Obi, e money, etc. So is tinubu turn let seat and relax for the vavulence.

2 Likes

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by EndsarsReloaded: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2022
Kwanza:
The young Amoda from Iragbiji - Gistlover

Hahahaha, even gistlover has Intel. on the notorious criminal of iragbiji. A lot of things now make sense, how the hell did Tinubu end up with a feminine name "Bola"? I have been wondering why until now.

Why was his past so shrouded in mystery and controversy? Even those that are far older than Amoda aka Tinubu all have their identity proven right down to their birth. I mean even those that were born in the 19th century! Herbert Macaulay, Funmilayo Ransom Kuti, Obafemi Awolowo etc etc all have proven identity from birth. So, why is this criminal's identity hidden if not to cover his heinous crimes and dirty past?!

Gistlover has done a great job of exposing this criminal.

Tinubu in the mud again cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by VeryWickedMan: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2022
2022-1935 = 87 years old

2 Likes

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by Mabizeka: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu is indeed a dirty man.

1 Like

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2022
Mods make una push dis wan come frontpage. The public deserve to know more about Amoda, the brilliant boy from Iragbiji.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by EndsarsReloaded: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Please Seun & Lalasticala, this is front page material. The article also has a link to the original source. If it is about Obi or Atiku, it would be moved to front page. So, I kindly request that you show basic media neutrality by moving this front page. When gistlover eventually releases Intel on Obi and Atiku as promised, we know it would also be sent to front page.

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by EndsarsReloaded: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2022
etrouble:

Issokay.

We know their antecedent. They have all been in government before, so we know what they have done in the past and what they can do in the future.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

Zombie alert!
Agbado urchin alert!!

So, after realizing that Yekini Amoda is a notorious criminal with a very dirty past, you're still saying all these nonsense??! Are you okay??

Which Lagos are you even talking about, the same Lagos that was already developed before the criminal arrived and looted it dry?!!

Lagos had great governors like Jakande, Marwa, Fashola, Ambode etc etc. They did impressive works and we can still see them today. Can you show me the great works tinubu did?

I spit on all zombies and agbado urchins!!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by Righthussle: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2022
I beginning to love the guy
Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by kcprince: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2022
This is front page material but I bet they will never send it there because it is not about Atiku or Obi. No amount of bias from the mods will make us vote a drug dealer. We are yet to recover from the incompetent one we voted in 2015 and now you want to fuss a drug dealer down our throat. It won’t work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by Sitwalkstand: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2022
How and why Tinubu changed his name should be the topic

@lalasticlala
Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by Softboy001: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2022
story of amoda the brilliant boy...
aka bola tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by Abdu81: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Hahahaha, even gistlover has Intel. on the notorious criminal of iragbiji. A lot of things now make sense, how the hell did Tinubu end up with a feminine name "Bola"? I have been wondering why until now.

Why was his past so shrouded in mystery and controversy? Even those that are far older than Amoda aka Tinubu all have their identity proven right down to their birth. I mean even those that were born in the 19th century! Herbert Macaulay, Funmilayo Ransom Kuti, Obafemi Awolowo etc etc all have proven identity from birth. So, why is this criminal's identity hidden if not to cover his heinous crimes and dirty past?!

Gistlover has done a great job of exposing this criminal.

Tinubu in the mud again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahaha
The criminal of iragbiji.

1 Like

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by BaddestQueen(f): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2022
hahahahaha omenka ooooo
Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by Tallesty1(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2022
etrouble:
That's the City Boy. He is the Lion of Bourdillon. The Lion does not listen to the grumbling of dogs and goats. If the Lion wants to eat, it just get any of the lazy animal and use for lunch
And after lunch he will beg another lazy animal to take him to bed since he can't climb stairs without being supported.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by CrownOfClay724: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Was enjoying the story though.

Where's the rest?

1 Like

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by Born2Breed(f): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin

Drug lord of Lagos.
Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by DrAkpamudehe: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
This will make a good movie for Netflix

2 Likes

Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by Landmack: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
This criminal from iragbiji just want to tarnish the image of Lagos.
Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by IamNat: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Call him whatever you like, he's your president come 2023.
Re: The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover by SensualMan: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
The Drug Lord who's worth 5 billion USD.

He ran the most deadly mafia gang in USA in the early 90's

He orchestrated the assassination of Teju Adewale his second in command in the drug world.

He masterminded the assassination of Funsho Williams his political opponent.

He imported touts, Urchins and all sort of misdemeanours in lagos.

He owns half of Lagos lands and properties.

His real names are Ogunlere Yekini Amoda!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Orji Uzor Kalu Mother / Fmr. Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Takes A Subtle Dig At Bola Ahmed Tinubu. / JUST IN: Sunday Igboho And Other Yoruba Nation Agitation Groups Endorse Peter Ob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.