Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Please Help Me!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me!!! (361 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!!! by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2022
My brothers and sisters, please help me. I am tired of been broke always because of joblessness.
Please I am ready to leave my comfort zone to anywhere to do any kind of job. Be it labourer or any work. Joblessness has really dealt with me. I am an HND holder. But please let's forget about the certificate.
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2022
Please don't just view and go
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2022
Please fellow Nigerians come to my aid... I am tired and devastated
Re: Please Help Me!!! by kingjooo(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Ur Location please
Re: Please Help Me!!! by oyegokee30: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
SALES REPRESENTATIVE

Job Description:
HRLeverage Africa is a HR management, Outsourcing and Recruitment Service Provider and we are currently hiring Part-time Field Sales Agents for a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly installments. The ideal candidate for this job will be a young, smart and well-spoken individual with the ability to convince customers to partner with us

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Constantly advertise the Brand to incoming and passing customers
Engage with the customers and educate customers on the services and products of the organization sales.
Assist in the onboarding of customers unto the platform and process sales

Job Requirements
Great oral and written communication skills.
At least 1-2 years experience working in sales
Must be smart, bold & extroverted
Must be ambitious
Must reside in either of these locations or in close proximity:Lawanson
SANGOTEDO
LAKOWE
SABO
GBAGADA
Alaba
APAPA2
LEKKI1
SURULERE
FESTIVAL MALL
Egbeda
Alagbole
Ikeja (computer village
VI
IKOTUN
AJAH
FESTAC
LEKKI PHASE 2

Method of Application:
Send applications to resume@hrleverageafrica.com with the JOB TITLE - LOCATION e.g SALES REPRESENTATIVE -ALABA
or reach out to Eyitayo via whatsapp 08092255199
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Princeadebayo11(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
kingjooo:
Ur Location please
Osun state... But I can relocate to any state...
I am really depressed seriously
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Baronthecelebri: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
My brothers and sisters, please help me. I am tired of been broke always because of joblessness.
Please I am ready to leave my comfort zone to anywhere to do any kind of job. Be it labourer or any work. Joblessness has really dealt with me. I am an HND holder. But please let's forget about the certificate.
check around your area, they're Carpenters,paniter, tillers, meet any of them
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
check around your area, they're Carpenters,paniter, tillers, meet any of them
Thanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Page Manager And A Website Manager Is Needed / Urgent NYSC Vacancy(Delta State)! / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.