Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Who Is The Most Desperate candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Desperate candidate (604 Views)

Those Most Desperate To Rule Are The Least Qualified To Do So / "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode / Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2022
OBI
Parties
2014- APGA
2019-PDP
2022-LP

Ambitions
2014- ended his reign as governor
2019- chased his ambition as vice president
2022- chased his ambition as president

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2022
ATIKU
parties
2014-APC
2019-PDP
2022-PDP

Ambitions
2015-chased his ambition as president
2019-chased his ambition as president
2022-chased his ambition as president

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu
Parties
2014-APC
2019-APC
2022-APC

Ambition
2015-supported Buhari with every resource
2019- Supported Buhari with every resource

Quest: Who then is the most desperate?

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Asgard73: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2022
Why start Tinubu 2015 and others 2014..

Which party was Tinubu before Apc?

When was Apc registered as a party?

Or you’re just being mischievous with your post..

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Asgard73:

2014, he was in APC, they formed the party, he collapsed his structure to form APC in 2014. so what are u saying?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Brimstone77: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2022

The person shouting EMILOKAN up and down..

The person that claimed he made everyone governor and president..

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Asgard73: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Michelle70:
2014, he was in APC, they formed the party, he collapsed his structure to form APC in 2014. so what are u saying?

I’m saying he collapsed his structure in 2014 .. coming from somewhere and for the advancement of his personal ambition

Going forward

They’re all ambitious .. while Tinubu is desperate judging from his activities as a politician

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Asgard73:

I’m saying he collapsed his structure in 2014 .. coming from somewhere and for the advancement of his personal ambition

Going forward

They’re all ambitious .. while Tinubu is desperate judging from his activities as a politician

Power to the people
North 2023
desperate?

After 2007 when he left govt, Tinubu didnt contest or vied for any political office till 2021, thats 14years

Obi left in 2014 and chased his ambition 4years later

Atiku has been coming from Dubai to chase his ambition since 1992

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by BMI01: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Asgard73:

tnx very much for the response. the op is always mischievous in all his posts.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Asgard73:

Going forward

Power to the people
North 2023
coming from somewhere?

u have to check his records, he doesnt come from somewhere, he always build his parties from scratch unlike others that decamp every year
Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2022
BMI01:
tnx very much for the response. the op is always mischievous in all his posts.
what do u mean by mischievous?
Tinubu build his former party, collapsed it and form the new party.
Did ur candidate build his present party from scratch?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by citygarden(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu that have never contest for president since 2011. Compared to someone that always come every four four years. Because tinubu contest now, he is despirate to someone who has been contest since 2011? He never decamp to any political party like what others have been doing, forming alliance is different from decamping o.

Asgard73:

Going forward

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Asgard73: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Michelle70:
desperate?

After 2007 when he left govt, Tinubu didnt contest or vied for any political office till 2021, thats 14years

Do you understand Presidency... you just don’t grab it.. only two humans did pilot themselves to Nigeria President
IBB and Abacha
Others are thrown up by events and fortune

Tinubu ambition didn’t start today

Tinubu didn’t build AD from scratch

Tinubu did built AC alone from scratch

Tinubu didn’t build ACN alone fro scratch ..

Neither did he built .. APC FROM ALOne FRIM SCRATCH

You’re a dummy if you talking to kids

Do you know the genesis of Atiku sojourn in politcs that accumulated in him stepping down for kinigbe in 92’

Is much easier to throw words around .. without knowing the meaning

Atiku contesting since 92 on what agenda and platform ?

Don’t misinform humans .. you know nothing

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Asgard73: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Michelle70:
coming from somewhere?

u have to check his records, he doesnt come from somewhere, he always build his parties from scratch unlike others that decamp every year

You’re ignorant...

Enjoy!
Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Asgard73: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2022
citygarden:
Tinubu that have never contest for president since 2011. Compared to someone that always come every four four years. Because tinubu contest now, he is despirate to someone who has been contest since 2011? He never decamp to any political party like what others have been doing, forming alliance is different from decamping o.

k
Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Asgard73:

Do you understand Presidency... you just don’t grab it.. only two humans did pilot themselves to Nigeria President
IBB and Abacha
Others are thrown up by events and fortune

Tinubu ambition didn’t start today

Tinubu didn’t build AD from scratch

Tinubu did built AC alone from scratch

Tinubu didn’t build ACN alone fro scratch ..

Neither did he built .. APC FROM ALINE FRIM SCRATCH

You’re a dummy if you talking to kids

Do you know the genesis of Atiku sojourn in politcs that accumulated in him stepping down for kinigbe in 92’

Is much easier to throw words around .. without knowing the meaning

Atiku contesting since 92 on what agenda and platform ?

Don’t misinform humans .. you know nothing

Power to the people
North 2023
Lolz,see as e deh pepper u.

Ur principal will fail again come 2023

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Michelle70:
Tinubu
Parties
2014-APC
2019-APC
2022-APC

Ambition

Him supporting and helping to foist the disaster on Nigerians has caused suffering and pains.
Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by etrouble: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2022
I no know ooo.

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Asgard73: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Michelle70:

Is that all ?

Na why you open thread ?

Then you gat nothing

Next!

Power to the people
North 2023

E sure .. no be mouth and fins
Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by BMI01: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Michelle70:
desperate?

can you just read what you wrote and see that you need to be educated. so you are saying that tinubu did not contest for senate and obi was the one that pursue his ambition. Now can u tell me which other positions obi contested except the vice president in 2019 and the president his contesting now, which other position has he contested. Guy i have been watching displaying your hatred for the man but that not anything new but the issue of lying that you are not supporting any candidate that they are all one and the same yet, you only attack obi or create mischievous tread all to discredit the man. One may begin to wounder if obi collected something dear to you or just that you are just being mischievous for no justifying reasons.
you created a thread on who is more desperate among the contestants yet you mischievouly left out all the political parties tinubu have been to in all his political journey, but you have time to include that of obi is that not being mischievous. The moment i saw that the post was from you, i knew that this post is another one of your mischievous posts to undermine obi.
for someone who claimed that he does not support any of the candidates because they are one and the same, but ine can see through your lies. look at how you are ignorantly defending one of the candidates. Anyway let me stop here, am out of here.
Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by BMI01: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2022
Michelle70:

this is the exact same thing am saying, claiming that u are not supporting any of the contestants. many hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Michelle70(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2022
BMI01:
this is the exact same thing am saying, claiming that u are not supporting any of the contestants. many hypocrites everywhere.
I personally do not know who to support but i am defintely against Atiku and Obi presidency.

I was rooting for Osinbajo but since he was beated blue black, i reserve my support for now.
Though its obvious i am APC supporter but i really do not have a candidate, i just swing and look for the most emotional people and fight them online.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Sonyboom765: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Mad foolish Igbo did Tinubu buy presidential form in 2014 or 2019 or as Tinubu ever declared to you IG o father he want to be president beside this singular time he is contesting.

Tinubu remains the least desperate for the presidency among the trio.

He is the only one yet to cross party line over it.

He is the only candidate to ever step down for another .

Unlike Atinu u Tinubu as not started contesting from 1992 unlike Peter Obi he did not leave his party over his ambition based on this two Tinubu is the least desperate.

Michelle70:
Tinubu
Parties
2014-APC
2019-APC
2022-APC

Ambition

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by slivertongue: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Michelle70:
coming from somewhere?

So he wasn't in AD and ACN?
Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Lastmessenger2: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Who is more desperate than a man who can hardly recognize his environment and yet he want to rule Nigeria.
A sick man left his health unattended to and started chasing shadows

Re: Who Is The Most Desperate candidate by Yorobastard(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2022
They are all desperate

(1) (Reply)

2023: OBIdients Beg Jack To Endorse Peter Obi For President / PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu / I Suspect those who gave Nigeria Yaradua are Behind Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.