Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' (41400 Views)

Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism / Blaise Compaore Sentenced To Life In Prison Over Sankara Murder / Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Lordbinsmar: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
bbamusa:
one infidel sighted, terrorist!

Your ancestors are infidels, werey rada rada grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Abioladoks: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
post=116245913:

We realy want to know the content of their tweets.
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Mrkindness: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Most of this munafikis in Nigeria claiming to be more Muslim than Mohammed would have been in prison for 100 years by now.

1 Like

Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Rayjnr: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
RepoMan007:
God is the strength of Saudis oppressed.

They live good life pass you
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by RepoMan007: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rayjnr:

They live good life pass you
good life with no option for salvation is a scam to me. if they cannot post opinion, how will they allow Christ?
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Dozie246: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Religion of peace, peacefully sentencing ladies to life imprisonment........

So it is only men that should be sentenced to life imprisonment, next time remove the "Ladies" infront... We all Agreed on gender equality, so what ever is due for the men is also due for women

1 Like

Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Rayjnr: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
RepoMan007:
good life with no option for salvation is a scam to me. if they cannot post opinion, how will they allow Christ?
Storyk
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Evergreen12345(f): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Joey4321:
She will be released.

Ah ?
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by fredoooooo: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
foleskay:

Maybe we should dash u saudi visa and join ur terrorist brethen there. undecided

I've being there , I just live by their rules .Is that difficult to do?
Phoools that knows nothing like you will go to other places and want to live by your own rules.
The slavery American Democracy they impose on you isn't that terrorism?
Ya slavery mentality will live with you forever, fool calling me a terr**orist because I respect another nation law .
You're even worse than a terrorist... oponu

1 Like

Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dozie246:

So it is only men that should be sentenced to life imprisonment, next time remove the "Ladies" infront... We all Agreed on gender equality, so what ever is due for the men is also due for women

Because of a Twitter post, Indeed ....... Using an explosive to crack a nut ............
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Zidane199(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
I don't know y people always complain about Islamic countries and their law and nobody complain about Israel always fighting war.

1 Like

Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by GloriousGbola: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
bukatyne:
45years imprisonment over a tweet?

As in 1, 2, ........ 45yrs? shocked shocked shocked

My omo is omo'ed.

This is oga bone saw na

There is no free speech in Saudi

Even the people who are able to get out, they go after their families

The Arab Middle East is a pure police state run by hereditary monarchies.

One would want to feel sympathy to their plight but they are collectively a bunch of racist asssholes who will show colour once you enter their trap.
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Ceejay57: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
but some people are really cute in this world shaa.
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Smh undecided
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by bukatyne(f): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This is oga bone saw na

There is no free speech in Saudi

Even the people who are able to get out, they go after their families

The Arab Middle East is a pure police state run by hereditary monarchies.

One would want to feel sympathy to their plight but they are collectively a bunch of racist asssholes who will show colour once you enter their trap.

@bold: cheesy

It is well.
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHEN YOU USE SOCIAL media FOR DESTRUCTIVE PURPOSE YOU WILL PAY DARELY. sad
WHEN YOU SPREAD FAKE NEWS OR ESCALATE BAD NEWS TO CAUSE HYSTERIA YOU WILL PAY DARELY FOR IT. angry
THAT IS WHY TRUMP WAS BANNED He BCaMe OBSESSED WITH TWITTing INFLAMMATORY MESSAGES THAT LED TO CONFLAGRATION AND INVASION OF US CONGRESS HOUSE IN THIS MODERN TIME.
SO BE WARNED YOU DESPERATE YOUTHS OF TODAY SEEKING CHEAP ATTENTION.
BE USEFUL TO SOCIETY,THINK FOR GOOD ESCHEW EVIL TWEETS. angry
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Oches4me(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
fman:
Islam is a religion of peace.
She was convicted for trying to tear apart the social fabric in the kingdom.
Ndi-ara.
Modified
I was banned 2hours for this comment..
One mad man with Android phone. Visit psychiatrist hospital.
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by fman(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Oches4me:
One mad man with Android phone. Visit psychiatrist hospital.
Na there u dey?
They should have taken you to yabaleft.
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

But you wan go Dubai... Or going already
do I look like a runs girl to you
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
ike007:

Even with that you are still in trouble....they will come and tell you that you didn't praise them well. So therefore you must die
Whatever, the are just mad. I go praise them well. Except am charged for over praising
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Fearyourcreator: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
do I look like a runs girl to you
Did I call you one
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Did I call you one
cos only a runs girl ll go Dubai without tangible reason.
Re: Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post' by Fearyourcreator: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
cos only a runs girl ll go Dubai without tangible reason.
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) / President Ghani Fled Kabul With $169million In Cash: Ambassador Demands Arrest / President Museveni Fetches Water On A Bicycle. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.