Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Share Interesting Story From An Animation You Watched (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Share Interesting Story From An Animation You Watched (Photos) (313 Views)

Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / What's The Title Of The Best Cartoon You've Ever Watched? (Photos) / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Interesting Story From An Animation You Watched (Photos) by Deeprooted: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Mondays are known for being days most workers do not really due to the fact that work resume on Mondays.

Let's spice it up with childhood experience.

While I was going through this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7309940/what-sloth-10-incredible-facts

@sirlin's comment led me to create this thread.

Mine was from Zootopia.

This is when officer Judy Hopps of ZPD and Nick Wilde (arrested by Officer Hop for selling without a permit and false advertising grin) went to DMV to run a plate number so they could find the missing Otter (One of the 14 missing mammals) as ordered by Chief BOGO . They eventually got 'arrested' by Mr Big's guard...

Interesting movie smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Interesting Story From An Animation You Watched (Photos) by SunLight11(f): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2022
This is me in 2010, '11 watc'ing Naruto like no man's business, somehow I was obsessed.
My brother out of concern had to de' ete the series from the laptop
I was so sad.
That was the last time I saw that japanese movie till date.

1 Like

Re: Share Interesting Story From An Animation You Watched (Photos) by Deeprooted: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
SunLight11:
This is me in 2010, '11 watc'ing Naruto like no man's business, somehow I was obsessed.
My brother out of concern had to de' ete the series from the laptop
I was so sad.
That was the last time I saw that japanese movie till date.

Have heard so much about Naruto.

Can you summarize the summary of the storyline pls?
Re: Share Interesting Story From An Animation You Watched (Photos) by SunLight11(f): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Deeprooted:

Have heard so much about Naruto.

Can you summarize the summary of the storyline pls?
Just a young kid(Naruto) with his colleagues trying to defeat some bad guys

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sample Videos / Woman Accuse Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Film(video) / Ghost Vs Ghost (funny Dahboss Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.