Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,510 members, 7,865,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Antony Completes Transfer From Ajax To United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antony Completes Transfer From Ajax To United (195 Views)

Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax / Andre Onana Banned For 1 Year Over Failed Drug Test. Ajax To Appeal At CAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antony Completes Transfer From Ajax To United by mattmogan88: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Manchester United has completed the transfer of Antony from Ajax. He has signed a contract until 2027, with the option of an additional year.

Antony has 31 goals and 27 assists in 134 club appearances for Ajax and Sao Paulo, and two goals and two assists in nine senior appearances for his native Brazil. He has won two Eredivisie titles, and a gold medal in the 2020 Summer Olympics.

Antony said:

“This is an incredible moment in my career to be joining one of the most iconic clubs in the world. I’m thankful to everyone who has believed in me, especially my family, and all my coaches and team-mates, because I could not have got here without them.

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
mukina2

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/club-statement-antony-completes-transfer-from-ajax-to-man-utd

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Odd As Usual. / Preview: Sevilla Vs Man City / De Bruyne Expecting Even More From Haaland Once He 'adapts'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.