Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! (12800 Views)

Three Crowns Milk Introduces “Smallie Pack” / Three Crowns Mum Of The Year 2022 Comes To A Thrilling End! / Three Crowns ‘Jara’ Campaign Elevates Care For Mums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by Mynd44: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2022
It's going to be Mum-rewards season as Nigeria’s family-centric dairy brand from the stable of FrieslandCampina WAMCO, Three Crowns milk, is set to return with its highly regarded Three Crowns Mum of the Year competition.

The annual ‘Mum of the Year’ campaign began in 2015 intending to put the spotlight on mothers by recognizing the unique role they play in ensuring a healthy nutrition for the family. This year’s edition, as with previous years, will be grand and provide three (3) mothers with an enthralling experience.

Each of the three winners will be rewarded with an all-expense paid trip for themselves and two family members to Dubai, plus one year’s supply of Three Crowns milk, while others would win consolation prizes, including cash.

According to the Marketing Manager, Three Crowns Milk, Gloria Jacobs, “Three Crowns is the first-ever milk brand in Nigeria to acknowledge and care for mothers. Motherhood demands a lot of sacrifices and repaying mums enough may be difficult.

Following the “Mum, we’ve got you” narrative, Three Crowns milk has once again brought back the highly contested ‘Mum of the Year’ platform for people to show appreciation to their mothers with a universe of ‘Appreciation,’ and a good chance to win a trip to Dubai” Jacobs explained.

“Due to Covid-19 restrictions and lockdowns,” Jacobs added, “The ‘Mum of the Year’ 2020 and 2021 editions were canceled, which is why we have consolidated on a more robust 2022 edition.

Jacobs also explained that family and friends only need to follow three simple steps: ‘BUY, WRITE and SUBMIT’ to participate in the competition. Interested participants are expected to buy Three Crowns of milk worth N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira), write a short story on why their mums are the best, and why they deserve to be crowned ‘Mum of the Year’, and submit it.

She highlighted that nominations can be made in person or through friends and family, adding that the more you buy and submit, the better your chances of being shortlisted to win.

The write-ups, names, and pictures of nominated mums alongside empty packs of the Three Crowns milk will be submitted at www.threecrowns.com.ng/mum-of-the-year or in select stores. File sizes must be below 1 MB. Allowed file formats are JPG and PNG.

All entries received will be screened while shortlisted contestants will be invited for the grand finale, where they will compete for the top three spots. The finale will be hosted and judged by top Nigerian celebrities and popular fitness coaches.

The three Crowns Mum of the Year campaign debuted in 2015 with Olamide Olaleye as the winner. Nkechi Brayila won in 2016 and Oluwakemi Longe in 2017.

In commemoration of its 30th anniversary in 2018, Three Crowns raised the bar by awarding the grand prize to three winners: Jennifer OtoGod, Pauline Pambolo Daniel, and Adaobi Okonkwo. They were each rewarded with an all-expense paid vacation to Dubai with two members of their families and a year’s supply of Three Crowns Milk.

Since 1988, Three Crowns milk has nourished consumers in ways that promote healthy eating habits and active lifestyles so that mothers and their families remain healthy. As the heart-friendly milk, Three Crowns milk is the only Nigerian dairy brand endorsed by the Nigerian Heart Foundation as it continues to celebrate every mum as the heart of the home.

For more information on the campaign, visit: www.threecrowns.com.ng/mum-of-the-year

Sponsored Post

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by jeromestarks: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2022
I can't believe this!
I am first to comment on a front page trend?
This is beautiful.
It's a new month. Somebody should please credit my account.

7 Likes

Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by Fira09(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Good contest.

1 Like

Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by Aremwayne: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi for President 2023

1 Like

Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by xristos(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2022
good news
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by Aremwayne: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi for President 2023. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by Evergreen4(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Congratulations to them. It's is a good news for them to weather the storm and come back to reward their loyal customers despite the harsh and unfavorable economic condition/policies of the APC led government causing businesses to fold up everyday
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by emmabest2000(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2022
With a trip to where ?

Should we tell them ? cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by davidupdate89: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2022
grin nice
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by StrikeBack(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Father of the year nko

1 Like

Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by money121(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2022
Nice one
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by Viraltrends123: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2022
Aremwayne:
Peter Obi for President 2023

So he will turn Nigeria to New York city, the way in Anambra.

Sane Nigerians will vote the best candidate based on the infrastructure, investment, economyz revenue generation, HDI, GDP of his state and not promises and numbers of shoes he has
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by DRPAIT123(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Posted by a super mod, this is certainly a sponsored post. grin grin
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by lekkicctv(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2022
jeromestarks:
I can't believe this.. Somebody should please credit my account.
You didn't indicate.

Is it Nairaland Acc?
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by OtunbaStixx23: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2022
bang... are they having sex
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by bigdammyj: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Noted.
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by HarlequinLekex: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2022
The role of a good mother in one's life can never be estimated.
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by Deejaygold(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Good
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by HarlequinLekex: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Waiting for father of the year award ooo

2 Likes

Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by Horus(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2022
There is motherhood in each and every one of us. Motherhood is wanting the best for others. Mothers bring together the
finest aspects of society; the ability to create and the transformational ability to make a difference.
They bring us to the planet and teach us how to live. A mother is our first teacher
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by holatin(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Aremwayne:
Peter Obi for President 2023. kiss
same way we all carry buhari for head.....trust me when I tell you this obi isn't Nigeria saviour. and as someone whose business rely on importation.....trust me Nigeria economy will even worsen. we need to start be a producing nation...that man don't have the skill to power Nigeria. the funny aspect is even you the obidient are doing more harm to him... immediately someone call u him out, u start attacking the person....u guys behave like Boko Haram or ipob.,yes ur way is the best...nobody opinion matters
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by remsonik(f): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2022
OK, this is great. I will really love to win this. My mom will always buy foodstuffs and provisions for me even as an adult that I am
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by OldNairalander(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Can a baby mama apply?
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by BeanmanX(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Seun is cashing out these days,,,,more sponsored post to u. cheesy
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by Eagle360(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Peak Milk should do Dad of the Year award

I sell affordable data
1gb@300
10gb@2800

07zero6two80twoseven71

1 Like

Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by Phcmayor(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2022
jeromestarks:
I can't believe this!
I am first to comment on a front page trend?
This is beautiful.
It's a new month. Somebody should please credit my account.

Ok
Re: Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang! by macrodata(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Niiiice

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Signs And Symbols On Food And Their Meaning / 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi / Uncommon Yoruba Delicacies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.