Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Gtbank Is Supporting Criminals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gtbank Is Supporting Criminals (483 Views)

UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Criminals Stripped Cars In South Africa Hours After They Stole Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Is Supporting Criminals by Naughtysex: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Good day good people of Nairaland, especially our FBI in the house.....i need your help
A colleague of mine (more advance in age) was robbed in a bus he boarded from 1004 bus stop, he discovered the following morning when he visited his bank to block his account that everything has been wiped off
According to the print out of his account statement, the money was transferred in batches to a particular account with the name "YUSUF ABEEB"
Gtbank disappointed us by telling us that there's nothing there can do about it
Please how can we go about it?

Note: I searched for the name on facebook, there's a specific picture among the pictures who actually look like a criminal (not confirmed yet) and he also live in Lagos
Re: Gtbank Is Supporting Criminals by mployer(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2022
If the amount is big, meet a lawyer. You can get police order to block the account.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Is Supporting Criminals by tuzeriouz(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Naughtysex:
Good day good people of Nairaland, especially our FBI in the house.....i need your help
A colleague of mine (more advance in age) was robbed in a bus he boarded from 1004 bus stop, he discovered the following morning when he visited his bank to block his account that everything has been wiped off
According to the print out of his account statement, the money was transferred in batches to a particular account with the name "YUSUF ABEEB"
Gtbank disappointed us by telling us that there's nothing there can do about it
Please how can we go about it?

Note: I searched for the name on facebook, there's a specific picture among the pictures who actually look like a criminal (not confirmed yet) and he also live in Lagos

How was the transfer initiated? Paper transfer, ATM transfer, Internet, USSD, Mobile banking or probably cash withdrawal? Whichever method, footprints are always left behind.
Re: Gtbank Is Supporting Criminals by PlayerMeji: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2022
I think OP has to start from your angle.

There should trails that the bank can follow .

tuzeriouz:

How was the transfer initiated? Paper transfer, ATM transfer, Internet, USSD, Mobile banking or probably cash withdrawal? Whichever method, footprints are always left behind.
Re: Gtbank Is Supporting Criminals by Naughtysex: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2022
tuzeriouz:

His phone was taken from him, so it's from his phone
Re: Gtbank Is Supporting Criminals by tuzeriouz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Naughtysex:

His phone was taken from him, so it's from his phone

The bank won't investigate except if he is lucky enough. It was a genuine transaction. The bank can hold onto the destination account.
Re: Gtbank Is Supporting Criminals by Naughtysex: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
tuzeriouz:

The bank won't investigate except if he is lucky enough. It was a genuine transaction. The bank can hold onto the destination account.
I believe once a customer make a report to his or her bank on something like this, it's their responsibility to help their customer in any way they can
Re: Gtbank Is Supporting Criminals by tuzeriouz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Naughtysex:
I believe once a customer make a report to his or her bank on something like this, it's their responsibility to help their customer in any way they can
yes it is the bank's duty to investigate so long as there is a police report of the stolen phone.

(1) (Reply)

Father, Daughter Confess To Having S*xual Intimacy In Anambra. / 2 Security Guards Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer & His Daughter In Ondo / 28-year-old Man Charged To Court For Chasing Neighbour With Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.