Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,608 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

One Day: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Day: (801 Views)

One day At The ATM Queue / Hilarious Pic: I Told You One Day I Will Be On TV / My First One Day Experience With Igbo (oshogbo Weed I Guess) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Day: by Bakassi: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2007
One day an old woman walked into a shop and got some dog food, she went to pay for it and the cashier said you can't buy that dog food we need evidence that you have a dog, so she brought in her dog and she got the dog food.

The next day the same old lady went to get some cat food and the cashier said you can't have that cat food we need evidence that you have a cat, so she went home and got her cat and she got the cat food.

Next day the same old lady went in again and she had a box, she told the cashier to put her finger in it, so she did. She said it felt warm and soft, the little old lady then said now you're satisfied can I have some toilet paper please!
Re: One Day: by rasulua(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2007
Disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Going To Heaven / Jack And His Buddy / Maxi Pad Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.