Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,835 members, 7,841,185 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) (46339 Views)

Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by jrusky(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Now it's 230 million years baa? I'm waiting to see the one with 100bilion years ok.

Make una dey call years like clock seconds una hear?

1 Like

Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by aylagos(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
maorini:
See as e resemble Tinubu
Go and see your father’s face first
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by Bombolistic: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
It traveled from Naija to Zimbabwe. No mind them
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by DropsMic(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wawelexy:
What is wrong with all this people sef? Can't even differentiate between Lai Muhammed, APC urchins and this so called Scientists...
ihollarmide:
These people lie so much. I do not even get their obsession with dinosaurs
Obidient4life3:
Where did they pic the camera that was used to take the picture?
Millimann:
230million years??

These people must be high on Agbado and Maize.

The only thing you guys managed to prove with this comment is that truly ignorance is ubiquitous in the black man's land....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by rippa(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
UselessBuharist:
The world it self dey confuse man, the bible says one thing, scientists will say another one. If God never come since 230 million years I beg make religious leaders stop to put fear for our mind say the world go soon end
The moment you die
Your world has ended
And death can come at anytime
That's my own take on the hypothesis of the world go soon end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by bewla(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
akunjohn:
Only in Zimbabwe?
where else
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
If you want to imagine what dinosaurs look like

For a moment, pause and take a good look at the Lizards!
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by blackfase(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Werey scientists lol cheesy grin. who among them dey follow the animal 230 million years ago?
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by thaoriginator: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
It's true. I saw their footprints at the back of our village 187 thous years ago shocked
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by Greazyman99: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
post=116253479:

U sef do hmmmmm
No be chyks grin grin
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by Trueprophet91: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
DropsMic:

The only thing you guys managed to prove with this comment is that truly ignorance is ubiquitous in the black man's land....

Ignorance my foot,guy wake up!

1 Like

Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
emeernest:
cheesy

Same way future civilizations in 200million years time will be viewing us and saying:
"See Africa's Oldest Human that Roamed Nigeria 200million Years Ago" grin

Honestly una no go kill person with laugh on this forum. Too much violence grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by Richcreed(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
So many ignorant people, the number of years was determined using carbon dating technique, simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by zolajpower: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
emeernest:
cheesy

Same way future civilizations in 200million years time will be viewing us and saying:
"See Africa's Oldest Human that Roamed Nigeria 200million Years Ago" grin

grin

Better delete this comment bf tinipoop warrior go come for u
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by Obidient4life3: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
DropsMic:

Oga park well! If at your age you don't know what is sarcasm it's not my fault!
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by Talawaka: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
BeanmanX:
Wow,,,, shocked but this people Sabi lie Sha.

It is a shame they don't teach the pre-historical world in Nigerian schools.
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by KnownUnknown: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
UselessBuharist:
The world it self dey confuse man, the bible says one thing, scientists will say another one. If God never come since 230 million years I beg make religious leaders stop to put fear for our mind say the world go soon end

The Bible can say whatever nonsense the writers want. It remains Jewish fairy tales, stolen from other cultures by the way. It’s high time people become wise and stop the religious based foolishness.
You doubt this but you believe some ghost f#cked a virgin who gave birth to some white boy. The white boy then died for you because two naked simpletons ate a fruit in a garden and offended jew god.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by Talawaka: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
Richcreed:
So many ignorant people, the number of years was determined using carbon dating technique, simple.

I could not agree more.
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by NSNO(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
DropsMic:

Thank you. These people dey make me shame. Who did this to us? Actually na our educational system i blame sha.
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by Eriokanmi: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
BeanmanX:
Wow,,,, shocked but this people Sabi lie Sha.
grin

You can imagine them saying human evolved from the apes in their fake theory of evolution grin. Since i was born, I've never seen an ape change into man oo. Abi you Don see one? Man is yet to evolve into another creature too.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by jeromestarks: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
akunjohn:
Only in Zimbabwe?
No. Also in Harare.
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by NSNO(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
The universe is over 13 billion years old.
the earth is about 4 billion years old.
anybody who still believes the literal translation of genesis has been failed by our educational system.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by Smartford: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lol, history

Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by NSNO(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
grin

You can imagine them saying human evolved from the apes in their fake theory of evolution grin. Since i was born, I've never seen an ape change into man oo. Abi you Don see one? Man is yet to evolve into another creature too.
Evolution takes time. Millions of years. Though i dont blame you for not knowing this.
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by olawonder(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
There was no such place called ‘Africa’ 230millions years ago! The whole earth land was probably one lot at the time and they say land rotated as it breaks into continents… so how would anyone know what part of the earth this dinosaur lived on before it’s end? Just say ‘one of the oldest known dinosaurs that lived 230mil years ago was found in today’s Zimbabwe’
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by Tabletuner(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
230 million years?
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by Eriokanmi: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
NSNO:
Evolution takes time. Millions of years. Though i dont blame you for not knowing this.
Oooh! I see. What would man evolve into in one million years to come oo, since dinosaur's existence could be traced to millions of years ago?
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by gloryman91: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by NSNO(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Oooh! I see. What would man evolve into in one million years to come oo, since dinosaur's existence could be traced to millions of years ago?
the chicken you eat is a descendant of avian dinosaurs. We dont know yet what humans will evolve into (though there are theories) or if we will survive as a species till then.
There are books that if you read with an open mind, you will believe what i am telling you. Go online and do research.
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by NSNO(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
if you are willing to learn there are books that you can read. The world is not young and organisms evolve.
Re: Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) by yom2(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
post=116253444:
Lol @ 230 Million Years Ago grin cheesy wink

No be only 230 Million Years,
Na Ten thousand and seventy-five trillion years......
yes the universe and the earth is older than u can imagine or comprehend. We are only conscious of what documented history captures which is not more than 5 to 10 thousand years ago. For some religions they believe its 2 thousand years ago when some prophets were born. But the earth has been there for billions of years. And note that a million years could be 1 day in d eyes of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) / Toothless, Two-fingered Dinosaur From 68 Million Yrs Ago Found In Mongolia (Pix) / Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.