Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State (15766 Views)

Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) / Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by PeterObi4LP: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Tinubu would have ended up 'labouring in vain' when he is grossly defeated by Obi in 2023.

His permutation and plan was that by installing Buhari, he would inherit Buhari's supporters when the president would have been through and therefore have a smooth walk to Aso Rock.

Well, his hoping was ludicrous and would make for a late night comedy.

Northern Muslims place Islam before their own parents in their decisions and Tinubu isn't Muslim enough. Even his Kanuri running mate isn't loved.

In all, I see Obi cruising to victory while the self-acclaimed master strategist continues to shoot himself in the foot.

The plan is to send him on political retirement. We would have consider him, but he score own goal with the MM ticket.

1 Like

Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Eriokanmi: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2022
adecz:

Peter Obi, who has no single

⏩ Councillor

⏩Local government chairman

⏩Member of House Of Assembly

⏩Member of House Of Reps

⏩Senator

⏩Minister

⏩Or governor

Wants to win the presidency,
straight away❗️❗️

No be witchcraft be that❓❓❗️❗️

And the 'Obidients' are witchcraft
apprentices.. ☹️☹️☹️

Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State when contesting in 1997.

Labour party senator....Nil
House of Reps.....Nil
LG chair....Nil
Wards Chair...Nil

Mimiko's structures were the people, not the political office holders. He didn't even have money to bribee anyone.

In the end, the real structure decide his fate and he became governor of Ondo state, defeating the incumbent and the ruling party and Adegoroye whom tinubu spent billions of our money in Lagos on.

Obi's popularity nationwide is second to none. I used to be an APC supporter and member in Lagos but now, I'm supporting Obi. How many pdp supporters in the south west are supporting the apc? The reality shall soon dawn on you guys. There's no gain in bigotry.

Enough said

1 Like

Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Mrkindness: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
Good, you do anyhow you see anyhow as long as it is not IPOB ESN miscreants and cannibals party
a slave has no choice .
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Jack500: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2022
AstralBody:

Will u shut it crying,dirty mouth there gringrin
Will SW only give Tinubu the presidency? Keep deceiving urself, Tinubu himself knows better gringrin

Sha don't kill yourself then, Tinubu is Nigeria president in 2023, the wise among you know already.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by goslowgoslow(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Tinubu would have ended up 'labouring in vain' when he is grossly defeated by Obi in 2023.

His permutation and plan was that by installing Buhari, he would inherit Buhari's supporters when the president would have been through and therefore have a smooth walk to Aso Rock.

Northern Muslims place Islam before their own parents in their decisions and Tinubu isn't Muslim enough. Even his Kanuri running mate isn't loved.

In all, I see Obi cruising to victory while the self-acclaimed master strategist continues to shoot himself in the foot.
Nor be only Obi na Peter.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Bruno531(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Guys abeg anyone that stay around Port Harcourt fit help me withof job. here is my number 08117547742
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by 07kjb: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2022
AstralBody:

Tinubu urchin, shut ur mouth. Nobody can temper with Nigeria unity. Tinubu must be disgraced come 2023. Rubbish!

I'm not a Tinubu supporter bro

All I'm saying is power should go to the SOUTH preferably to the SOUTH EAST

I'M SAYING NO TO ANOTHER NORTHERNER,THEY HAVE PRODUCED THE WORST LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by goslowgoslow(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Lovelife433:
It will never be well with buhari, APC, Thifenubu and the bastards supporting them. Inshallah Amin.
You are very unfortunate in life sorry oooooo.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by goslowgoslow(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2022
AstralBody:

Tinubu urchin, shut ur mouth. Nobody can temper with Nigeria unity. Tinubu must be disgraced come 2023. Rubbish!
Poverty don serve this one break fast.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by goslowgoslow(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2022
Lovelife433:
It will never be well with buhari, APC, Thifenubu and the bastards supporting them. Inshallah Amin.
It shall never be well with you too, you and your house hold.
You think say only una sabi lay curses. I don't support any politician but you don't lay curses on people for their choice, make your own and vote for him.
Stop acting like an animal, people like you belong to the zoo.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Billygee2u: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Billygee2u: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I always prefer the headline to be: 'Thousands dump Tinubu' not APC

Cos they're dumping Tinubu technically
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Billygee2u: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2022
agadez007:
Please Hide this news from the druggie o
I done talk my own o
He shall not die but live to witness his disgrace come 2023
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Benchilwell: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
Good, you do anyhow you see anyhow as long as it is not IPOB ESN miscreants and cannibals party
wat of fulani Herdsman pdp and apc Boko Haram and iswap apc
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Tutu19: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Buhari and his people are teaching Tinubu how to politick.

I just don't know why Omoluabis love and cherish to over trust the Fulanis.

Afonja
Awolowo
Abiola
Asiwaju
A is for Apple, it does not change... History will repeat itself.

These are men the Fulanis used and dumped. So much for sophistication.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Lovelife433(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
goslowgoslow:

It shall never be well with you too, you and your house hold.
You think say only una sabi lay curses. I don't support any politician but you don't lay curses on people for their choice, make your own and vote for him.
Stop acting like an animal, people like you belong to the zoo.
may ur days be shorting here on earth, animal I know u are destined to be a FOOL since d day u are born. Eleribu one.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by iSense247: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obainomilano:
..obi has given this one sleepless nights to the extent of bearing his name as a monicker..well it is a good way to promote the name of the next president of Nigeria...
Overzealous urchin called PandoraObi is having mental breakdown already as a result of sleeplessness. H.E Peter Obi is living in his head 24/7. What a poor boy grin
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by AstralBody: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
07kjb:

I'm not a Tinubu supporter bro

All I'm saying is power should go to the SOUTH preferably to the SOUTH EAST

I'M SAYING NO TO ANOTHER NORTHERNER,THEY HAVE PRODUCED THE WORST LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY
Sorry,for the wrong quote. SE are the one that is suppose to b there in terms of fairness, justice n quity. But the Yorubas has become a green snake to southern unity.
I am from the SS
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by AstralBody: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jack500:

Sha don't kill yourself then, Tinubu is Nigeria president in 2023, the wise among you know already.
In 8 months from now,I will re-quote you to remind you of Tinubu defeat. If you deactivate this account the elections,na Ogun go kill you.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by MULANO: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
I sell virgin white/ silver and red Mercury contact me on 08109441889, call/ WhatsApp
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by AstralBody: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Poverty don serve this one break fast.
Look at this idiot calling someone u haven't meant poor. I wonder what u will call urself that is eating from Tinubu assshole.
Spits on ur worthless head!
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Jack500: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
AstralBody:

In 8 months from now,I will re-quote you to remind you of Tinubu defeat. If you deactivate this account the elections,na Ogun go kill you.

Kill your papa.
I am not deactivating this account, I will be here to mock and taunt Ipob pigs. grin grin
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by jrusky(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Imagine picture no 3 are even more thsn the entire LP members in entire Nigeria.

God bless my party pdp.

Power to the people.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by etrange: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
The same people are regrouping to continue from where they stopped.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by AstralBody: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jack500:

Kill your papa.
I am not deactivating this account, I will be here to mock and taunt Ipob pigs. grin grin
Ur mama rotten toto!
Ogun kill u n Tinubu
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by PandoraObi: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
iSense247:
Overzealous urchin called PandoraObi is having mental breakdown already as a result of sleeplessness. H.E Peter Obi is living in his head 24/7. What a poor boy grin
I am not your mother, thinking I share her name's and status is unacceptable.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by goslowgoslow(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
AstralBody:
Look at this idiot calling someone u haven't meant poor. I wonder what u will call urself that is eating from Tinubu assshole.
Spits on ur worthless head!
Lol...the thing pain am! cheesy grin anything problem na Tinubu. If you no fit fuvk your wife sef na Tinubu cause am ..na how poverty don affect people brain be that!...Pele! tongue tongue
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by goslowgoslow(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lovelife433:
may ur days be shorting here on earth, animal I know u are destined to be a FOOL since d day u are born. Eleribu one.
Lol ... cheesy cheesy you are the one cursing people grin cheesy so the curse is on you and your family!...Omo ale!
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Jack500: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
AstralBody:

Ur mama rotten toto!
Ogun kill u n Tinubu

Kill your papa.

Tinubu is your president in 2023, go and die
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by IbomFinest: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pinned!
Authority1o1:
Okay...

The earlier the Western blind sheep following a drunk drugs lord, the better for them... grin grin
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by SaintNegro77: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Did you say toxic but looking at your type, the word Toxic becomes real even in the dictionary. Sad thing is that your BAT hope is dashing in the dust and this comment is the only solution at hand. To be frank my friend, no one knows you or the so called family and friends.
fitita:
FIVE Reasons why I will NEVER vote Peter Obi in 2023. (The last reason will shock you)

1. I am a Yoruba man. I will rather vote a Yoruba man than an Igbo man.

Except that I lived along Lagos-Abeokuta expressway when Obasanjo was president, and he lived in Ota, along the same road, and it was amongst the worst in the country despite my neighbor being president

And the road remains so till today despite Lagos/FG alignment, which was the reason given then. Tribal politics has never benefited any tribe in Nigeria. The north remains the poorest despite having the most presidents, Bayelsa remains poor with development issues despite GEJ.

2. Tinubu fixed Lagos. Increased IGR

Infact Tinubu paid for my WAEC in 2002. I thank him for that. I thank him. But there is more to my son’s future than Lagos’ revenue and WAEC. Lagos is not fixed, it is infact an epitome of Nigeria’s political corruption, underdevelopment and vested interest-driven rot - in transport system through NURTW, in corruption by public officers, wasteful spending, collapse of infrastructure and delays of infrastructural projects despite huge revenue potential, high handedness of security officials, etc.

I do not believe Tinubu will cause a paradigm shift in governance in Nigeria, because clearly, governance in Lagos has even come to represent the very worst of Nigerian governance - cronyism, favoritism, extortion, bribery, violence, rigging, crude godfatherism, profligacy, etc

So where will a man who has enabled this for over 20yrs suddenly get the change we need from? The contest is not between Tinubu as governor vs Peter Obi as governor. It is between Tinubu as a political shark and enabler of profligate governance vs. Reform-minded minimalism of PO

3. Peter Obi is IPOB. Atiku will unify Nigeria.

Except that Atiku has NEVER called out herdsmen attack on other tribes because of his cultural linkage, never called out banditry will his full chest, never called out religious killings in the north - infact deleted a tweet on his behalf condemning the killing of Deborah. Never condemned terrorism-linked Minister Pantami, and shown consistently that he is a closet Buharist waiting to launch his tribal &religious bias once he reaches Aso rock. But its Obi who has repeatedly denied IPOB that is the problem

4. Peter Obi cannot win. Labour Party has no structure

Many of us have since agreed that real structural change in Nigeria cannot come from the two dominant parties - the only way to achieve this is for a people-backed candidate to win. This is the closest we have being to this.

Else, others will be more sympathetic to their badly corrupt political structures. Tinubu and Atiku are amongst the biggest gladiators of that corrupt political structure. LP and Obi have built a momentum that is reverberating across the world. It can happen and it is happening.

5. Peter Obi’s supporters are toxic and abusive. I can never align with such bullies.

Well, all thanks to Buharists who introduced this approach in 2015, and to be fair, it worked for ousting GEJ and built momentum for Buhari globally.

That GMB ended up a complete calamity isn’t because of that support, but because he was never a good candidate. Peter Obi is by all parameters better than Buhari. The anger is even more justified now because the rot has further deepened. Nigerians are dying like chickens.

You can’t expect a dying man to be smiling at you for supporting his killers. APC ruined Nigeria in the past 7.5years. Tinubu endorsed the ruin and his boys benefitted from it. If that same level of venom is required to achieve the 2015 effect, then sorry, but I’m not sorry.

"These are the reasons why I won’t vote Peter Obi". I won’t vote him alone. I will vote him with my family, friends and all associates I can rally.

Lovers of bad governance a.k.a Urchins read the first line with joy only to realize they got fooled after reading the whole post

#Copied
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by SaintNegro77: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
As you are already leading in the �����
Jack500:
Nonsense news.

Atiku would have been a formidable challenge, but with SE/SS taken away from him, nothing is stopping BAT presidency in 2023.

Ipog piglets can cry to death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A $100 Million Gift : Reuters Exposes Buhari Govt Gave Dangote 10% Of All CBN... / FG Purchases N50m Earthquake Monitoring Equipment / El-Rufai And Osinbajo Visit Oyedepo (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.