Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe (14318 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal / Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law / Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by FullBlastLight: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
More bad news for Peter Obi- tuary the pathological liar. While his hiding state money in off shore banks, he's brainwashing his Zombidient followers to think that he's frugal.
Clown.

Mumu! cool

Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by iswallker(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Managing officers killed it

Name the beneficiaries not managers

grin
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by ATLIEN2027: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Mumu! cool
ZOMBIDIENT son of a mumu.
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
That a good development i hope this will truely come. That is going a long way to help nigeria economy and even went a long way to prevent money looting i.e the politician enbezzling money and running abroad to invest
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by MT: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Heathrow44:
LOL, UK's economy that is built on Russian's money, too many dirty money in d UK, They enjoy foreign investors buying their properties and investing in London, there's even a Innovation Visa for PEPs that can invest up to £50,000(N40,000,000) in d UK, if u show proof of funds dat u can invest such money there, Britain is going to continue to do eye service to this things cos it works in their favour, this is d reason why prices of houses are so high, accommodation is so damn high 4 d Local brits, foreign investors has invaded d UK real estate business, taken over lands from brits and sell this houses to them at huge prices, If Nigeria hasn't taken any serious steps to those already mentioned in d Pandora report, what makes u think UK would close its economy to such graceful investors?

Thoughtfully written
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by jojothaiv(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Nigerian politicians are vengeful so I don't blame the useless politicians that goes to keep their loots offshore.
Then, there's a problem, loot is not something one worked for, it's gotten through unscrupulous and illegal means.
Maybe, if the vengeful Nigeria politicians has done the right thing from inception there would be nothing left to loot and it would be a social contract where everybody honors the parts of the agreement but then again, this is Nigeria and you're right.

Kudos to Anambra state if that's the case.
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by Smartford: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Oya nah

Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by jojothaiv(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Heathrow44:
..................If Nigeria hasn't taken any serious steps to those already mentioned in the Pandora report, what makes you think UK would close its economy to such graceful investors?
The burden is on Nigeria to bring those crooks to book but it seems politics and the corporate world generally keeps getting messier as one begins to dig deep into their cemetery of dead bones.

Mind you, the UK are no saint either but that doesn't stop Nigeria from shielding those implicated in the Pandora Papers.
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by rusher14: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
floss:
The way Agbadorians call Peter Obi "Pandora" as if their Lord and Master Tinubu's name wasn't included..... They'll soon land to attack their father.

I dare you to show us where Bola Ahmed Tinubu was mentioned in the Pandora release.

Note:
I said Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by Alajiki(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Camonickki:
Someone's name comes to mind

We know a name synonymous with Pandora
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by kingthreat(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Psalmistproject:
MY JOY BE SAY EVEN IF OBI OWNS HALF OF UK. HE WORKED FOR IT WITH HIS SWEAT NOT DRUGS, LOOT, OR DARK DEALS

You are an irredeemable zombidiot.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by Taigaban: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
That's after the U K has milked Nigeria dry through criminal politicians. Return all stolen funds stashed in your Banks or else apply your nonsense laws to your country. I hate shit.
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by Qtrpst4: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
My joy is that your emilokan lost and the people choosed adeleke ND they have chosen obi for president no matter how much propaganda you dish out

Viraltrends123:
grin so Atiku is the saint that didn't share money, you are more happy Atiku won, that Your obi loss isn't it. Your heartbreak would be supreme.

APC -375k votes, PDP 400k votes, LP - 2k votes. difference of less than 30k votes, you didn't even have up to 0.5% apc votes, but you want to win, even south east, you can never win any state.
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by Panda7(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
i don't think many nigerians are really interested in buying properties or investing abroad especially in most european countries that are not under civilian democratic rule. effect of inflation and deflation in living conditions
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by frog12: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
if STELLA ODUAH dey there, efcc suppose dey look
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by t2luv1: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Stop the tribal war on nairaland, let Love lead

However, Lemme reinstate my stands on this coming election.

I stand fully gidigba with PETER OBI.

He is the best man for the job.

C'mon man don't get carried away. I support Obi too merely because he is the lesser evil of the bad ones when compared to the alternatives. It's just a shame that a country as diverse as Nigeria is presented to pick from these lots. " I CAN SHIT BETTER PRESIDENT"
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by Ucloaded01: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Oh so Pandora tinubu and Pandora at ik u follow self.
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by Doyou2019: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Tinubu wasn't included oga
Just know you are not supporting Obi because of his achievements as Anambra state governor, because he did absolutely nothing,

You are not supporting Obi because he is a youth, Obi is 61, he is far above being a youth.

You are not supporting Obi based on track records, he doesn't have any.

You are not supporting Obi because he is not corrupt, he is one of the most corrupt, you will easily know this when a billionaire lies of having just 2 shoe, 1watch or lies his children doesn't have a car, while they are all abroad.

You are simply supporting Obi with the same reason why northerners supported Buhari, because of promises, crowd, and because you are from the same tribe. Deep down, you know you are not expecting him to do well as a president if he wins.
Pandora Papers: Tinubu,
Jonathan, Otedola Others Kept
N117 billion Assets In Tax
Haven Banks

The above topic even made NL Frontpage sometime last year and this liar is here thinking he's gaslighting anyone

There's even a report where Oyetola was alleged to have bought a London mansion on behalf of Tinubu. And yes, Pandora Papers reported that too. grin grin

Urchins are terrible liars. I repeat, urchins are terrible liars.
Awon oniyeye.
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by Doyou2019: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
rusher14:

I dare you to show us where Bola Ahmed Tinubu was mentioned in the Pandora release.

Note:
I said Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://www.nairaland.com/6797984/pandora-papers-tinubu-jonathan-otedola
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by limeta(f): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Uk no serious i beg
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Stop the tribal war on nairaland, let Love lead

However, Lemme reinstate my stands on this coming election.

I stand fully gidigba with PETER OBI.

He is the best man for the job.

you don't even have PVC I would have say you've just one vote

you're inconsequential with your stand
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by rusher14: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Doyou2019:

https://www.nairaland.com/6797984/pandora-papers-tinubu-jonathan-otedola

I knew you wouldn't have the sincerity to print out his name as shown in the document.

You were born a LIAR.
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by truthfinder319: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Liar. Only Peter Obi and saraki have been indcited by Panama papers. Zombidients will not be happy about this

OkCornel:
Good! Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, Naija politicians…take note!

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by truthfinder319: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Only Peter Obi and saraki have been indcited by Panama papers. Zombidients will not be happy about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by Starcy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Noted
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by kristisking(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

Stop writing trash.

If you criticize Peter Obi, do well to tell us who to vote for.
Go and vote the candidate of your choice. That's beauty of democracy. Enough of all this noise about who to be voted or who not to be voted for. No Nigerian politician is a saint going by their antecedents.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by Doyou2019: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
rusher14:

I knew you wouldn't have the sincerity to print out his name as shown in the document.

You were born a LIAR.

Awon baba re nile lo n bawi..
Stupid urchin who hates the truth

Oniyeye
Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by rusher14: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Doyou2019:

Awon baba re lo n bawi..
Stupid urchin who hates the truth

Oniyeye

Why can't you highlight the section that prints BOLA AHMED TINUBU?

URCHIN, OBHIDIOT, LIAR.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by omohayek: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zorn:
Tinubu's name was written in bold in that Pandora paper report but eating cassava from morning till night has blinded you.
Really? The official Pandora Papers website is right here:

https://www.icij.org/investigations/pandora-papers/

Go ahead and tell us where Tinubu's name is mentioned in there, since you're so confident you know where to find it. The same can hardly be said for your saintly candidate

https://www.icij.org/investigations/pandora-papers/another-president-under-investigation-us-condemned-as-tax-haven-by-european-parliament-as-pandora-papers-fallout-continues/

whose acts of "sainthood" were detailed so fulsomely in multiple Nigerian newspapers.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

https://www.pegasusreporters.com/2021/10/06/pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_named_in_the_Pandora_Papers#Politicians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe by OkCornel(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
truthfinder319:
Liar. Only Peter Obi and saraki have been indcited by Panama papers. Zombidients will not be happy about this

You were saying?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationaldailyng.com/pandora-papers-tinubus-london-house-in-tax-haven-scandal-diezani-connected/%3Famp%3D1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

x / Kano State Governor, Big Church Foundation To Be Honoured Northern Peace Award / Benue’s Anti-open Grazing Law: Miyetti Allah Wants FG, NASS To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.