Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Who Else Gets Stuck When It Comes To Deciding What To Eat? Do This! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Else Gets Stuck When It Comes To Deciding What To Eat? Do This! (433 Views)

See Where Ogbono Comes From / Three Crowns Mum Of The Year 2022 Comes To A Thrilling End! / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Gets Stuck When It Comes To Deciding What To Eat? Do This! by Escamenu: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Someone recently said that adulthood is "waking up every day and then 'stressing' over what to eat, especially if you stay alone.

If you usually struggle to decide on what to eat, I got you covered. This post will show you some ideas that always work.

But have you ever wondered why this happens?
I mean why do you find it hard to decide what to eat at times?

There could be a lot of causes, after all. Almost all of us have experienced this "what should I eat for dinner or lunch" period at some point. Your brain just seems to desert you at this time, and you are unable to make decisions.

You're perplexed by all the choices
. You want to taste every cuisine that enters your mind. You can even have a complete lack of appetite.

The usual answers people give on how to solve this problem are about considering your options, narrowing your list, and then choosing the best.

But there is more to this. I talked about them and also suggested easy foods you can consider for certain times of the day for your overall health. Check them out in this post:

https://escamenu.com/blog/foods-for-dinner-in-nigeria
Re: Who Else Gets Stuck When It Comes To Deciding What To Eat? Do This! by Cholls(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
My brother na person wey no get money dey get stuck
Re: Who Else Gets Stuck When It Comes To Deciding What To Eat? Do This! by Escamenu: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lol....is that true? grin
Cholls:
My brother na person wey no get money dey get stuck

(1) (Reply)

10 Korean Food You Have To Try While Teaching English In Korea / Flatten Your Tummy & Lose Weight With Ease With Us, This Is So Effective! / Burn Those Excess Fats Easily Now !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.