Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,851 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? (425 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
As far as I am concerned,, even that promise too was not kept.
Or, did he keep to it??

From 4:00 to 4:15...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjze-FcRUKI

From 4:00 to 4:15...
Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by cherishmichael: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abegi, 2023 is at hand, let him gerrout!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by Moh247: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Amaechi and Osinbajo are best people to know how far.. after all the praise singing did they win the primaries.. with the way Jonathan tried to get cabal to dash him back his 4 years back did he give them

Even Aisha wailed and wailed, even threatened to go to Dubai and not support her husband before they later bribe her with Firstady

Buba Galadima is still licking his wound , Buhari ruined the man completely politically still used amcon to chase him of his house

His very own nephew and also his S.A media contested primaries and failed his nephew even angrily left APC

Go on Facebook and see. How Kaduna , Katsina , Abuja residence are complaining... This are all places he grew up and once lived

1 Like

Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by Gentino(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
shocked cool
He is for everybody (Northern Muslims); he is not for anybody (Nigerians especially Southerners).

1 Like

Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by robinso01(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
He meant to say I'm for northerners and not for southerners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
cherishmichael:
Abegi, 2023 is at hand, let him gerrout!!

The thing is,, these are one of the things we can take and judge him directly.
The videos are everywhere.
He cannot deny..
But then,, did he keep to his own words?
Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
robinso01:
He meant to say I'm for northerners and not for southerners.
We once had a president.
But never again should we have such a president again
Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Gentino:
shocked cool
He is for everybody (Northern Muslims); he is not for anybody (Nigerians especially Southerners).
It's well
Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247:
Amaechi and Osinbajo are best people to know how far.. after all the praise singing did they win the primaries.. with the way Jonathan tried to get cabal to dash him back his 4 years back did he give them

Even Aisha wailed and wailed, even threatened to go to Dubai and not support her husband before they later bribe her with Firstady

Buba Galadima is still licking his wound , Buhari ruined the man completely politically still used amcon to chase him of his house

His very own nephew and also his S.A media contested primaries and failed his nephew even angrily left APC

Go on Facebook and see. How Kaduna , Katsina , Abuja residence are complaining... This are all places he grew up and once lived
So,, he is NOT for some people naa..??
Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Not interested.
APC R.I.Pieces abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by Moh247: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
So,, he is NOT for some people naa..??

Maybe his cow sha...

Boko haram thought he would support them as a Muslim brother and an advocate of Islam the man no talk.. they even nominated him for peace negotiations he didn't complain

Go and watch the last videos of Shekau when they crippled him before they finally killed him

He was crying and calling Buhari a great betrayer and a Monafiq and hypocrite

Not like he isn't partial sometimes when he wants to use you.. when he his done with you expect anything
Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by Mrkindness: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Buhari is everything that is wrong with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by robinso01(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
We once had a president.
But never again should we have such a president again

Amen, the last time Nigeria had it worse like this was when the same buhari was head of states.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: “I Am For Everybody, And I Am For Nobody”.. How Far With It So Far.?? by BluntCrazeMan: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247:

Maybe his cow sha...

Boko haram thought he would support them as a Muslim brother and an advocate of Islam the man no talk.. they even nominated him for peace negotiations he didn't complain

Go and watch the last videos of Shekau when they crippled him before they finally killed him

He was crying and calling Buhari a great betrayer and a Monafiq and hypocrite

Not like he isn't partial sometimes when he wants to use you.. when he his done with you expect anything
Hmmmmm..

(1) (Reply)

North Will Not Vote Candidates Who Exploit Religious And Ethnic Diversity - NEF / Drama Between Dino And FFK Continues, See Who Did It Better (video /photos) / See The Nigerian Tribe That Makes The Best Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.