Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Moniepoint POS Terminal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Moniepoint POS Terminal (2772 Views)

Moniepoint POS Terminal, Very Affordable / Moniepoint POS Terminal Available @25k / How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moniepoint POS Terminal by eddynaira125: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
First thing you need to understand is that I'm here to solve the problem of long waiting in bank.

in doing this you are helping your customer to solve various problem quickly and timely, that why you need a good POS terminal.

Most times Friends, family and associate always complain about debit issue that some POS machine debit their card without the agent seeing the funds and it results for them to visit the bank.

And we all know the trouble, stress, and pain you go through in the Nigeria bank before redeeming your hard cash, sometimes you have to forget about the fund due to high level of stress

That bring us to why you need moniepoints POS terminal they have solve all this issue for you

They have resolved button that reverse customer debit without them visiting the bank

They have live WhatsApp group where you get different bank cards signal to avoid the issue between me and that agent

Charges rate low as N6.50

Swift network

24/7 effective customer service

Instant credit

Stamp duty free transaction
Etc
We do nationwide delivery on this terminal you can contact

On Whatsupp

I will like you to have confidence in transaction not being afraid because of failed debit

Moniepoints terminal will give you that confidence book.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by ManAustin(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
How much please?
Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by Jubal01: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
How much please? Plus is it pay on delivery?
Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by Olubidex: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
How much will it cost me?
Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by eddynaira125: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
ManAustin:
How much please?

Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by eddynaira125: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Jubal01:
How much please? Plus is it pay on delivery?

Please state your location
Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by eddynaira125: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Olubidex:
How much will it cost me?

Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by Onyexin: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2023
eddynaira125:
First thing you need to understand is that I'm here to solve the problem of long waiting in bank.

in doing this you are helping your customer to solve various problem quickly and timely, that why you need a good POS terminal.

Most times Friends, family and associate always complain about debit issue that some POS machine debit their card without the agent seeing the funds and it results for them to visit the bank.

And we all know the trouble, stress, and pain you go through in the Nigeria bank before redeeming your hard cash, sometimes you have to forget about the fund due to high level of stress

That bring us to why you need moniepoints POS terminal they have solve all this issue for you

They have resolved button that reverse customer debit without them visiting the bank

They have live WhatsApp group where you get different bank cards signal to avoid the issue between me and that agent

Swift network

Instant credit

Etc

On Whatsupp

I will like you to have confidence in transaction not being afraid because of failed debit

Thanks

I did a transfer transaction with POS from of your moniepoint agent and I was debited from my bank but the transaction was declined

I went to the bank and they said that the merchant got the fund and they sent me a Marchant copy saying d agent received the money.

What is going on and what do I do. The agent is saying he didn't receive the funds

Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by eddynaira125: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Onyexin:

I did a transfer transaction with POS from of your moniepoint agent and I was debited from my bank but the transaction was declined

I went to the bank and they said that the merchant got the fund and they sent me a Marchant copy saying d agent received the money.

What is going on and what do I do. The agent is saying he didn't receive the funds

Demand when your bank credit the agent and take the date to the agent demanding him to print statement of account within that frame of time, then take it to your bank as proof if truely your bank didn't credit the agent

Thanks sir

Keep me inform
Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by TomCD(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wonderful

eddynaira125:

Swift network

Instant credit

Etc

On Whatsupp

Thanks

Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by seunnet: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Do you need a POS for your shop, hotel, lounge, church, agency banking.

*Instant settlement into your account
*Hybrid POS (buttons and screen touch) with Android features
*High speed transaction with very cheap charges
*Long lasting battery
*Wifi and Sim enabled
*24/7 customer care service

Contact me on 07084409419 or 09092269106

Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by Epinigirls: 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Onyexin:

How far? Has the case been resolved?

(1) (Reply)

Ok / Check it out / Intern Opportunities @ Unilever Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.