Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,996 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso (11518 Views)

Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona / Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso / Arsenal Sign Pierre-emerick Aubameyang From Borussia Dortmund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by tunapawizzy: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Great100000:
Time to win EPL again

We are going to win EPL, UEFA Champions League & FA Cup this season and Auba and Sterling will score 45 Goals each this season.

So this is how highest goalscorer will look at the end of the season:

Auba 33 Goals
Sterling 32 Goals
Halaand 19 Goals
Kane 18 Goals
Others.... 15 Goals each.
shey u know say Halaand dun dey 9 already..and there are over 30 games to go..if he stays fit.....Haaland will be around 20 mark by December
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by TechBaron: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hopeba:
two of una be dullards. Two blind men
Na their type make Buhari president.

I just settled down to read the rubbish the first one posted, and surprisingly saw someone supporting him.

Timo Werner - Rubbish
Lukaku - Bigger rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Theoarhics: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bodmum:
alonso is so useless

Can never be useless as Bubu

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Emmariks(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
internationalman:
Keeping Timo Weber and Lukaku would have been better than signing all these Arsenal remnant.

I can't believe we let go of Wener and Lukaku and depended on Kai Havertz, Kai Kai, Paulisic that is featherweight and Ziyech that looks like he has a sickle cell.

Anytime Timo Wener played, we never struggled to create chances cause the guy is so good running into spaces. What we needed was a very good finisher and not let Wener go.

Tuchel, while he may be good managing a team he's not a good player coach.

The Timo Wener sale pain me.
If not that we are Chelsea and we always come back better and stronger, I would have said we would regret that Timo Werner sale.
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by FireUpNow(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Marina is gone this giving TT to be doing silly transfers
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by skaramanga: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
internationalman:
Keeping Timo Weber and Lukaku would have been better than signing all these Arsenal remnant.

I can't believe we let go of Wener and Lukaku and depended on Kai Havertz, Kai Kai, Paulisic that is featherweight and Ziyech that looks like he has a sickle cell.

Anytime Timo Wener played, we never struggled to create chances cause the guy is so good running into spaces. What we needed was a very good finisher and not let Wener go.

They not supposed to sell Timo.
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Starz825(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
internationalman:

He pain me for Chelsea too
I wish Madrid buy am
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by samx4real(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Join me lets mine PLC Ultima

@https://platinworld.com/en/3661142722

The various packages are listed here.

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by porthouse7(f): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
eating arsenal vomit, Chelsea don finally cast
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by porthouse7(f): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hopeba:
Already signed baba.. arsenal go hear am
person Wey thief break him jaw? he will be out for weeks
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by melody91: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Great100000:
Time to win EPL again

We are going to win EPL, UEFA Champions League & FA Cup this season and Auba and Sterling will score 45 Goals each this season.

So this is how highest goalscorer will look at the end of the season:

Auba 33 Goals
Sterling 32 Goals
Halaand 19 Goals
Kane 18 Goals
Others.... 15 Goals each.
who be your dealer? Share me number abeg embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by ND4sure: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Gunners for life
allanphash7:
Welcome back AUBA

I remain a Gooner till I six feet

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by thuxzwda1: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hopeba:
two of una be dullards. Two blind men

Na who be dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by saintkeppy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
internationalman:

Timo struggles all through his time @premier League, his conversion ratio was poor, most times he scores after missing like 7chances, as for pace, i give it to him, right now Chelsea needs a proven scorer like Aubumeyang to help convert those chances created, no time!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Broveens42(m): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
porthouse7:
person Wey thief break him jaw? he will be out for weeks

Fake news
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by IamAtikulate: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
internationalman:

African expert

How can you be good at managing a team but bad at coaching individual players?

Anyway, Tuchel is Chelsea's coach not manager. Go research the difference
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Broveens42(m): 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
internationalman:

Your thoughts though...
But when you look at the whole episode, it will be in the interest of Chelsea to let unproductive players go. It's not just about the misfiring wener or the technically poor lukaku...
But cfc is doing a good job by releasing ..the likes of drinkwater, Barkley, Kennedy, batshuayi etc..

This would help them have a clearer direction and dorminate epl once again.

The only problem tuchel would have is to push a world cup agenda for some of his players currently and even when they ain't in form
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Mryacks:
This season will end:
Arsenal
Spurs
City
utd

With Chelsea and Liverpool completing the top 6,

And you are not far from the truth.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by highness25(m): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Samade7: 4:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Instead of Chelsea to buy Nketiah
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by sageb: 4:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by succri(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2022
As a che fan , I see what arsenal and man u is doing but wtf is che doing , man u looks stronger with their signings while che looks weaker with their so call new signings
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Broveens42(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2022
succri:
As a che fan , I see what arsenal and man u is doing but wtf is che doing , man u looks stronger with their signings while che looks weaker with their so call new signings

Describe what you mean by weak and strong.
Chelsea has a stronger squad than both. Just that Players are being played out of position with a bit of sentiment and few injury worries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death / NPFL: Akwa United Vs Taraba United ( 0 - 1) On 15th March 2015 / Women's Nations Cup Qualifier: Ivory Coast VS Nigeria At 4pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.