Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics (1260 Views)

Peter Obi Should Just Support This Candidate So Obi Can Become A Minister. / Why Peter Obi Is The Worst Presidential Candidate So Far With Reasons Included. / 2023: Who's Your Most Preferred Candidate So Far From This List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by newbornmacho(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
In this election season , who is the most disgraced, pathetically shameless and most brazenly obnoxious presidential candidate?

Tinubu.

A nasty , desperado who is ready to let us all bleep his wife and daughters several times over just to be president. Actually he is willing to submit his anuse for a thorough lashing , if only he gets the presidency.

His teeth are not even as dirty as his depraved mind.

This man insulted Jonathan, mobilised a lynch mob against him , and harrased him out of the presidency for fictitious reasons.

Today the known drug dealer, money launderer and God knows what else went to Jonathan to seek validation.

Not only that, he went with the second most useless human being in Nigeria today, the idiot who wants to be vice president and also commander in chief at the same time.

The same shettima insulted the former president so much that some of us literally wept.

Can you get what you disrespect?

The APC ticket is a horror story that, God willing , will not happen to this country.

Useless people

14 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by Modernizer: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
I agree.

Cursed man.

I wept after his treatment of Jonathan.

Cursed man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by newbornmacho(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Modernizer:
I agree.

Cursed man.

I wept after his treatment of Jonathan.

Cursed man

Even northerners secretly confessed it was too much.

I believe the judgment of God is ongoing

7 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by Splendid235: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
This is pure finishing.

9 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by Modernizer: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
newbornmacho:

Even northerners secretly confessed it was too much.

I believe the judgment of God is ongoing

come to think of it , all those who fought jonathan really are getting served....amaechi, osinbajo, etc

7 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by newbornmacho(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Modernizer:

come to think of it , all those who fought jonathan really are getting served....amaechi, osinbajo, etc

That is the judgment of God

6 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by Modernizer: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Splendid235:
This is pure finishing.

nna ehnnn...

4 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by newbornmacho(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247 ImadeUReadThis Nyamiri obadaremi pandoraobi itsmeaboki

2 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by newbornmacho(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Plaindealer fakeigbojew BATified2023

1 Like

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by Moh247: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by Nightwolf1: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
This is not in doubt

3 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by Modernizer: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Urchins are known to be cursed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by newbornmacho(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Modernizer:

Urchins are known to be cursed cheesy

You took it out of my mouth....

Urchins are known to be cursed

3 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by newbornmacho(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Old fooooool

2 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by newbornmacho(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2022
Please I want the candid opinion of Moh247 ImadeUReadThis Nyamiri obadaremi atikuokowa fakeigbojew

1 Like

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by FakeIgboJew: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2022
newbornmacho:
Moh247 ImadeUReadThis Nyamiri obadaremi pandoraobi itsmeaboki
newbornmacho:
Please I want the candid opinion of Moh247 ImadeUReadThis Nyamiri obadaremi atikuokowa fakeigbojew

Stop mentioning me in your OSU threads .

What is my business with tinubu that you mist tag me in every of your OSU threads against him?

1 Like

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by Modernizer: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

What is my business with tinubu that you mist tag me in every of your OSU threads against him?

dont mind the op grin

Please be obidient cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by Modernizer: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Op please call jumper524 he has something crucial to say

Also BATified2023, and others

1 Like

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by FakeIgboJew: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Modernizer:

Please be obidient cheesy

No

And FCK off from my mentions as well.
Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by newbornmacho(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Just giving you a platform to contribute positively to our country...vote Peter obi please

1 Like

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by newbornmacho(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

No

Hey bro...you're too civil for such insults nah....haba
Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by Modernizer: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2022
newbornmacho:

Why is he insulting me now?

1 Like

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by Modernizer: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

No

Why are you insulting me nah? Is obi not the best of all the candidates? Why not vote him to save Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by FakeIgboJew: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2022
newbornmacho:

I said FCK off and stop mentioning me in your OSU autistic shit posts
Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by FakeIgboJew: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Modernizer:

Why are you insulting me nah? Is obi not the best of all the candidates? Why not vote him to save Nigeria cheesy

Save the Zoo?

You must be mad to think everyone is as foolish as you Igbo fake Jews.

I ain't voting no Yamri last hope
Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by newbornmacho(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Save the Zoo?

Haba don't be tribalistic. Yorubas are among the top obidient plus all other tribes. This is an idea whose time has come. Do t stand in the way of a moving train, this is the youths movement, don't fight it oo

2 Likes

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by Modernizer: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Save the Zoo?

Obi is a national project.

obasanjo is involved, IBB , bode george, hakeem baba ahmed, every corner of nigeria...to save nigeria needs you bro
Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by FakeIgboJew: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Modernizer:

Obi is a national project.

obasanjo is involved, IBB , bode george, hakeem baba ahmed, every corner of nigeria...to save nigeria needs you bro

Pls, Obi is a WEF puppet and a Zionist tool

I am not voting for someone who will sell me and my family to Judas.
Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by M4A1carbine: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by BATified2023: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2022
newbornmacho:
In this election season , who is the most disgraced, pathetically shameless and most brazenly obnoxious presidential candidate?

Tinubu.

A nasty , desperado who is ready to let us all bleep his wife and daughters several times over just to be president. Actually he is willing to submit his anuse for a thorough lashing , if only he gets the presidency.

His teeth are not even as dirty as his depraved mind.

This man insulted Jonathan, mobilised a lynch mob against him , and harrased him out of the presidency for fictitious reasons.

Today the known drug dealer, money launderer and God knows what else went to Jonathan to seek validation.

Not only that, he went with the second most useless human being in Nigeria today, the idiot who wants to be vice president and also commander in chief at the same time.

The same shettima insulted the former president so much that some of us literally wept.

Can you get what you disrespect?

The APC ticket is a horror story that, God willing , will not happen to this country.

Useless people
like asari said u igbos have nothing to campaign with order than threat,blackmail,character assasination,violence n co

The same people that are telling us there were no cameras when Peter obi was commissioning projects but have pictures of civil war

U igbos are pathetically unbelievable

1 Like

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by M4A1carbine: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2022
First Pic: Master of Zombies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Second Pic: Nairaland zombie coordinator cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3rd Pic: Zombie parade smiley smiley smiley smiley

4th pic : Me watching dem bombastically.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics by EndsarsReloaded: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2022
If tinubu dares Niger Delta people by coming here to campaign, we will stone him with pure water.

This criminal and his terrorist vice made Patience Jonathan to cry on television when she couldn't contain their wickedness.

Tinubu, your disgrace is just starting!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Controversial Speech In Ebonyi That Is Causing Commotion Online / Tambuwal: Pdp’ll Tackle Wike, G-5 When Their Position Is Known / Jagaban Is Cruising With 3legs In Rivers -Cole Of APC + Abe Of SDP +Wike PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.