Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups (437 Views)

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups by NotBeenPaid: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Not sure if this gets attention or mention but what I've come to realize about Peter Obi is Everytime they try to belittle or ridicule the Obi organic support that he enjoys from the masses, he garner more support instead.

Right now I've no candidate because too many lies have/has been told by these political elites.
Re: My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
You're right , Peter Obi rising popularity and general acceptance has really rattled the APC and PDP criminals

Obi will emerge the next president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups by wis3(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
You're right , Peter Obi rising popularity and general acceptance has really rattled the APC and PDP criminals

Obi will emerge the next president of Nigeria(Online)
In Bovi's voice

Re: My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups by Teebabami(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
What I discovered is that Obi's supporters are too violent. I like the man but his supporters should take things easy
Re: My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups by longetivity(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
He's not popular here in Ogun state
Re: My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups by Nightwolf1: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
Teebabami:
What I discovered is that Obi's supporters are too violent. I like the man but his supporters should take things easy

You made an innocent man violent only to turn around and blame violence on him.

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups by Nightwolf1: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
longetivity:
He's not popular here in Ogun state

U don't expect him to be popular everywhere.
Re: My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups by longetivity(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nightwolf1:

U don't expect him to be popular everywhere.
But you people said he's like MTN everywhere he goes tongue
Re: My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups by Nightwolf1: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
longetivity:
But you people said he's like MTN everywhere he goes tongue

I wasn't expecting an urchin to get the drift. grin I'm judging Peter Obi by your statement and not what everybody has to say. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups by NotBeenPaid: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2022

Nigerians especially the youths are angry with how the country has been governed over the years. I' am equally angry, lost hope on this country.

Do not also forget that politicians introduced politics of hate, propaganda, ethnicity, religion and tribalism that the country in plagued with today.

Teebabami:
Re: My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups by thesicilian: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Teebabami:
They're mostly thugs
Re: My Observation About Peter Obi Support Groups by socialmediaman: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Teebabami:

Really? Compare his supporters to Buhari supporters in 2015, what do you have to say? Why are Obi supporters only the ones being called out just because it's convenient to do so?

(1) (Reply)

Bye-bye PDP, They Are Officially Out Of The Race - Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP / Swim Or Sink - You Must Take Over In 2023! ( Letter To Nigerian Youths.) / PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.