Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver (1378 Views)

Check This Wrist Watch That I Brought (pic) / An Extremely Clean Gold Plated I Watch For Sale ......series 4 ...N200K / New Smart Wrist Watch Everybody Loves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Guess watch For sell very strong beautiful watch one of the best it was bought for $105 last year from my uncle in Washington USA
He gave it to me as my birthday gift last year
Am selling the watch at an affordable price
You can google the wrist watch and check the price online The watch is beautiful no one will see it on you that won’t ask you were you bought it . I need cash urgently so am selling it for 15k . The watch doesn’t fade or peel it and originally guess watch it is a unisex watch location lagos Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
15k not negotiable

Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by itunity007(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mary360:
Guess watch For sell very strong beautiful watch one of the best it was bought for $105 last year from my uncle in Washington USA
He gave it to me as my birthday gift last year
Am selling the watch at an affordable price
You can google the wrist watch and check the price online The watch is beautiful no one will see it on you that won’t ask you were you bought it . I need cash urgently so am selling it for 15k . The watch doesn’t fade or peel it and originally guess watch it is a unisex watch location lagos Nigeria
why do you need cash
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
itunity007:
why do you need cash

I borrowed money from a loan app
And it not up to 2 month they are tarnishing my image sending text to my friends an contact and threatening my life an telling me they will post my image am just confuse an I can’t beg for money or do prostitution but to sell what I have to recover I need help I need to pay back the loan . I never knew loan app blackmail people . They had tricked me an had access to all my contact file and Bvn with my photo image

2 Likes

Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by itunity007(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mary360:

And it not up to 2 month they are tarnishing my image sending text to my friends an contact and threatening my life with telling me they will post my image am just confuse an I can’t beg for money or do prostitution but to sell what I have to recover I need help I need to pay back the loan .
is that your worries......
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by itunity007(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mary360:

And it not up to 2 month they are tarnishing my image sending text to my friends an contact and threatening my life with telling me they will post my image am just confuse an I can’t beg for money or do prostitution but to sell what I have to recover I need help I need to pay back the loan .
and you think i would believe that hand belong to a female abi

2 Likes

Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
itunity007:
and you think i would believe that hand belong to a female abi

Why do nairaland men think like this
I posted my watch on this forum
My brother was wearing the watch and I took the picture

If it is a man or female hand
Does that have any business to do with the wrist watch please don’t comment on my section

1 Like

Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please unity007 please don’t come to my post with nonsense
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please if you are not ready to buy don’t come here and be asking me jamb questions .

Am selling my wrist watch
Simple

Note am not replying any reply here if you are interested send dm not questions
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by jerryunit48: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
I have similar watch and I am thinking of probably giving it out when I see how much you want to sell it… are you that broke
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Kingkyle1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mary360:
Please if you are not ready to buy don’t come here and be asking me jamb questions .

Simple

I feel your pains.
E no easy
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by majatech(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
8k,08108825789
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by simo4real(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
10k 08037842804
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Rexraph18(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mary360:

Simple

No contact details
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Kingkyle1:

I feel your pains.
E no easy

Thank you God bless you

1 Like

Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 12:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Rexraph18:

No contact details

Please send me a dm I can’t put my contact here . Send me dm
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 1:52am On Sep 02, 2022
majatech:
8k,08108825789

15k last the wrist watch is worth more than 8k
You can google the name
Guess wrist watch U0235l1
The cost $100 above

The watch is unisex
The watch is water resistant
Very unique watch
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 1:59am On Sep 02, 2022
simo4real:
10k 08037842804

15k last the wrist watch is worth more than 8k
You can google the name
Guess wrist watch U0235l1
The cost $100 above on Amazon , Walmart

The watch is water resistant
Very unique watch
The watch is unisex

The watch is 100% intact good shape

Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 2:26am On Sep 02, 2022
jerryunit48:
I have similar watch and I am thinking of probably giving it out when I see how much you want to sell it… are you that broke

Yes am dam broke .I took a loan it not up to 2 month and the loan company keep threatening me with calls and also calling my Contact bugging me
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by tessy5: 2:42am On Sep 02, 2022
12k 08064228472
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 3:05am On Sep 02, 2022
tessy5:
12k 08064228472

15k sir
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 3:14am On Sep 02, 2022
I have sent you a dm I will send you 2k please help me manage it . This country he get as he be this days The economy is not friendly again
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Olumighty123(m): 4:21am On Sep 02, 2022
This particular wrist watch is not unisex, I mean no harm, just gotta clarify your claim of it been unisex.
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Zico777(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Olumighty123:
This particular wrist watch is not unisex, I mean no harm, just gotta clarify your claim of it been unisex.
Exactly bro!
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Kwet: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Pls contact me.
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Olumighty123:

Bro this watch is unisex
The watch is not a fancy watch just unique
I thought it was a female bracelet watch when I first Receive the watch but no
The watch is mature men and female watch

The watch doesn't have any feminine design it a unisex
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Richarlison640(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2022
15k 08152958011
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mrkindness: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fake watches, 2500 aboki watch
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mrkindness:
Fake watches, 2500 aboki watch

Not everyone one speaking English that is well educated you saw the pictures and the price tag you are saying the watch is aboki watch
No be all man get level
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mrkindness: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mary360:

Not everyone one speaking English that is well educated you saw the pictures and the price tag you are saying the watch is aboki watch
No be all man get level
I know wrist watch and I wear some when I see quality products I know . Don't be offended.
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Mary360(f): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrkindness:
I know wrist watch and I wear some when I see quality products I know . Don't be offended.

I shouldn’t be offended then delete your shit or edit your comment from my section

Now I see why it is not advisable for a woman to be on this Nairaland where there guys that talk any how .

You men don’t respect your self
And you people don’t class your self

You don’t argue with woman
Alpha don’t need argument if he is right
So what your problem edit your post now and get your ass off here bully troll

I pity you men that bash woman always for no reason that is lack of low self esteem in you .
Re: Guess Original Wrist Watch For Sell Sliver by Olumighty123(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mary360:

I shouldn’t be offended then delete your shit or edit your comment from my section

Now I see why it is not advisable for a woman to be on this Nairaland where there guys that talk any how .

You men don’t respect your self
And you people don’t class your self

You don’t argue with woman
Alpha don’t need argument if he is right
So what your problem edit your post now and get your ass off here bully troll

I pity you men that bash woman always for no reason that is lack of low self esteem in you .

Ma'am haba, don't take it too hard, he didn't bash you or anything, nairaland is a place for different discussions and opinions, regardless of how offensive some may sound, don't take it to heart abeg, nairaland is a fun place only if you're the type who doesn't take offence easily.

(1) (Reply)

Re:how 2 Top Up Mjoy Credit / Htc Hd7 Brand New Used Htc Wildfire For Sale / Glo Bis Social

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.