Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) (66592 Views)

Lagos Parks, Garages Committee Alleges Threat To Life Of Members / Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex / NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by oscarlamba: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Eyan zagaza
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by ogene144(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
ecolime:
Who dash Agbero coat? grin

The guy on glasses don drink ogogoro.

See hard looking faces...
That is Koko Zaria Otunba Olu Omo abeg fear those guys

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Fashionista01(f): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Corporate agberos
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Omoluabiii(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
show me a man that is diligent in his works, and i will show you a man that will stand before kings.
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wyclef _Thug angel comes to mind
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by pikechukwu6(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Selling dog to buy monkey, animal wey dey sit down still dey your house grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by marsup: 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Shit.... grin
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
Tinubu's right hand man.
Tinubus hitman
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by HighTableVoice: 12:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Antoeni:
Wearing a New shirt and Trouser Doesn’t Change Them From Being

Criminals, Hooligans, Hoodlums, Touts,
Thugs,
killers ,
Cultist
Hard Drugs Consumers
Illiterates
Agbero

Refuse their services if you feel this so much contempt towards them..you people sha
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Doyou2019: 12:57am On Sep 02, 2022
hotseat:
Who says criminally wanton rascality doesn't pay especially being a henchman to a questionable billionaire?

Our system rewards criminality!

Those who were or are declared wanted by the government gets humongous contracts instead.

Only law abiding citizens suffer in Naija!

And that's why OBIdients are angry. They've suffered so much injustice for too long.
Na why we are ready to give it to naysayers who want the statsquo to remain o. .

The well-meaning youths of this country won't just stop this wheel of oppression in February, they're going to break it!
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Pierocash:
They have repackaged agberoism into modern attire. Until they make b.sc the minimum employment requirement ,then I will take them serious.

What are 'agberos' in the North if not recruits for banditry and terrorism?

What are 'agberos' in the SE today if not the biggest supply line of 'talents' for IPOB, UGM, ESN, cults etc?

Innovative efforts to organise and formally employ the many, many unemployed and restive youths Nigeria host in the transport sector is laudable in my opinion.

Other States should do same. Meanwhile, your BSC comment is just id1iocy. If TFL (transport for London) does not make BSC "minimum employment requirement" for even the demanding position of train drivers, bus drivers etal then it defies belief how any serious-minded, solution-seeking and practical Nigerian can argue such be the case in Nigeria's transport sector.

Truth is that Nigeria does not gain a lot of solutions because she does not have a lot of solution providers. Instead Nigeria is cursed with many who know little and have no humility yet love to talk without thinking to mock the efforts of others better than them and at least trying to contribute positively.
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by deebrain(m): 2:34am On Sep 02, 2022
See. Agbero!!!

Hahahaha
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by bhella10: 4:53am On Sep 02, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Nairalanders make una see one agbero for here.

This one nor even complete nursery 3 before him join the "owo mi da" gang.

But wait ooo.

How these agberos go dey carry suit upandan under hot sun cheesy

Anyways, kagd10, yorubaisgreat, aribisala0 and ShortIGBOman know their way around these things.

They've been in the business for the past 25 years.

I only knew you would Wail.
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2022
Agbero on suit.
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2022
delzbaba:
Street boys that climbed the ladder of success,see Koko Zaria chai,, within 15 yrs this ones too will contest for senator and governor.
Oh, i see you be oshodi man too. Na every day i dey see them for field dey smoke dey play up and down. Yet their money just dey pile up. This life no balance.
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Ferdinandu(m): 7:33am On Sep 02, 2022
NairaLux:
The Chairman, Lagos State Park and Garages Management, Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, has unveiled the new uniform for his members.

In trending photos, MC Oluomo and some of his members wore the new uniform which comes with a jacket and the inscription ‘LASPG’.

Credit: Instagram | Alimosho tv
Agbero na Agbero, people that wear suit supposed to be people whose work is majorly under the ac all day because of our climate

Follow us for more breaking news and videos
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by PraiseHim4ever: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Enny2013:
There could be bottles n charms hidden inside those COATs. They will sure turn charms to belts on those pence trousers.

Talking from experience, right?
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Enny2013(f): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

Talking from experience, right?
Yea!!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Czartrips(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2022
NairaLux:
The Chairman, Lagos State Park and Garages Management, Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, has unveiled the new uniform for his members.

In trending photos, MC Oluomo and some of his members wore the new uniform which comes with a jacket and the inscription ‘LASPG’.

Credit: Instagram | Alimosho tv

Follow us for more breaking news and videos

All these fools do is repackaging the appearance mand not the quality.. The transport system remains a big problem in lagos. It is to old and uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by fashionnisir(f): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2022
Get ready for tollgate every where
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2022
candidtalk:

[s]What are 'agberos' in the North if not recruits for banditry and terrorism?

What are 'agberos' in the SE today if not the biggest supply line of 'talents' for IPOB, UGM, ESN, cults etc?

Innovative efforts to organise and formally employ the many, many unemployed and restive youths Nigeria host in the transport sector is laudable in my opinion.

Other States should do same. Meanwhile, your BSC comment is just id1iocy. If TFL (transport for London) does not make BSC "minimum employment requirement" for even the demanding position of train drivers, bus drivers etal then it defies belief how any serious-minded, solution-seeking and practical Nigerian can argue such be the case in Nigeria's transport sector.

Truth is that Nigeria does not gain a lot of solutions because she does not have a lot of solution providers. Instead Nigeria is cursed with many who know little and have no humility yet love to talk without thinking to mock the efforts of others better than them and at least trying to contribute positively.[/s]
E pain am gan nio.

TFL don't need b.sc holders,they are not agberos and touts. So changing into modern attire using same sets of urchins without education is meaningless.

It is not the uniform that reforms,but the characters. Oponu

Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2022
bhella10:
I only knew you would Wail.

grin grin grin

Lol. Between me and you, who is wailing? Oponu oshi undecided
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Babinski: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2022
Pierocash:
They have repackaged agberoism into modern attire. Until they make b.sc the minimum employment requirement ,then I will take them serious.

The Lagos State agbero industry reportedly generates over N 120 billion annually. That is what Tinubu and Sanwolu are trageting with the Lagos Park Agency. It is a wise way to bring control of the parks under the State Government and direct the extra revenue to the State purse.
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Engr1(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Pierocash:

cheesy cheesy grin I swear down.........

Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pierocash:
E pain am gan nio.

TFL don't need b.sc holders,they are not agberos and touts. So changing into modern attire using same sets of urchins without education is meaningless.

It is not the uniform that reforms,but the characters. Oponu

You're a fool.TFL does not need BSC holders because they are oyinbo ba and they are superior abi?

Let me guess, 'jungle animals ' in the "Zoo" do right? You're a clown
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
candidtalk:

[s]You're a fool.TFL does not need BSC holders because they are oyinbo ba and they are superior abi?

Let me guess, 'jungle animals ' in the "Zoo" do right? You're a clown[/s]
TFL is not a body of political thugs so b.sc is not necessary. But your urchin rebranded uniform instead of education and you call that Reformation ,that shows you are one of those clowns terrorising Lagos with "owo mi da".

Oni gba Yi! Obuko
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by semanose: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Beremx:
I dey laugh. So agberos will be wearing suits? They should also unveil their new slogan from Owo mi da to whatever.

An agbero will always be agbero no matter what he wears

grin grin grin It's the Whatever for me
Re: MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) by Orhogbua: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin At His Hometown, Eruwa After Swearing In / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.