Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Tactics Guys, Tactics. Lets Discuss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tactics Guys, Tactics. Lets Discuss (768 Views)

MAN UTD Vs ARSENAL :lineup Tactics Predictions Match. / FC Midtjylland Vs Man United. Possible Lineups, Tactics: Predictions ; Match / ::Nigerian Players Abroad: Lets Discuss Their Affairs Here:: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tactics Guys, Tactics. Lets Discuss by justblaze(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2007
feel free to discuss your teams tactics here, also suggestions and tips on what is wrong and what can be improved. i know say liverpool players go get a loot to talk about here.

am an arsenal fan. i have serious problems comprehending the 4 4 1 1 wenger is employing. seems to me u need to have some solid wingers for it to work. although hleb looks like he is up for his amc role i dont think he will last the pace of a complete premiership season. i think that RVP should actually be playing that role. rosicky, fab, and hleb are to similar to be on the same pitch two of them ok but three is a luxury we cannot afford. and if RVP is gonna be employed upfront we need a left winger asap. playing diaby there is just a waste of talent. i think arsenal will be exposed when we come up against pacey intelligent wingers i.e man u and chelsea and maybe even blackburn tommorrow (bentley and pedersen)

pls does anyone know the use by date for flamini so we can inform wenger?
Re: Tactics Guys, Tactics. Lets Discuss by RuuDie(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2007
Looking at d gunners squad list, just dunno hw else d prof can flip it. . . I feel right now, he's usin d best 4mation based on what he's got. . .
Though, i'd luv 2 c gilberto back in d mix, i feel they're a bit lite-weight in d midfield & will be easily opened up by a sound, counter-attacking side.
Luv 2 c eboue at right-back, like evra, he plays better behind/supportin sm1 ahead of him.
Re: Tactics Guys, Tactics. Lets Discuss by RuuDie(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2007
4 UTD, 4-4-2's d way 2 go. . . If anderson's fit, pair up with tevez. . . . Let carrick bench 'n deputize 4 scholes/owen combo in m/f. . . . Fletcher on d right, giggs on d left and no matter what happens, never push up in2 m/f. . . . Always play a natural m/f'der in m/f!
Re: Tactics Guys, Tactics. Lets Discuss by RuuDie(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2007
4 spurs, i'd luv 2 c M. Jol given d boot but since d'at 4thcomin. . .
4-4-2, routledge on d right, defoe and bent (if berbatov's injured) in attack, chimbonda & zokora need 2 be changed evry now and then. . . Ghaly wld'a been d perfect replacement 4 zokora. Keane either benches or starts in attack not on d wings.
Re: Tactics Guys, Tactics. Lets Discuss by justblaze(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2007
i Know what u mean about arsenal being lighweight. denilson and flamini just dont look prem class at all. looking forward to having gilberto in there 2mrw.
Re: Tactics Guys, Tactics. Lets Discuss by RuuDie(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2007
justblaze:

i Know what u mean about arsenal being lighweight. denilson and flamini just don't look prem class at all. looking forward to having gilberto in there 2mrw.

it showed again during the Man City game. . . . there was absolutely no steel in the midfield area, everytime Man City got the ball out of defence they looked threatening.
Flamini on the right got very li'l support from Hleb, who 4 all his attacking guile and flair, is hardly the man to track back and help defensively. . . .
i think the attackers need to drop deeper into midfiled and help out. . . . with so much pace in the side, there's no need to have 'em sitting up there in the box waiting for balls to come and Gilberto has got to play in that midfield, even if it means going with a back 3. . . . Flamini would do much better at centre-back.
Re: Tactics Guys, Tactics. Lets Discuss by RuuDie(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2007
L'pool are looking like the team to match this season. . . . Kuyt was relegated to the bench last wkend and Voronin showed us why. . . . when he first came, i was wondering what the intent was but now i see. . . . he's strong and very quick and when he gets a sniff of goal, he's trying his luck. . . . the Torres/Voronin combo is massive!
wonder where this leaves Crouchie. . . .
with Gerrard out, its Sissoko's midfield to boss!
but that defence line is very suspect on the left hand side and the ever present rotation thing isn't g'onna help one bit!
but they do have a well-organised attack line and thats very good!
Re: Tactics Guys, Tactics. Lets Discuss by RuuDie(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2007
I like Barca's current squad. . . . defence to attack, the balance is just right.

at the weekend, Rjikaard left out some players and i was impressed by that decison; i don't know if that was what he intended but it takes away a lot of attention and pressure away from his squad selection decisions and players.

Yaya Toure played at the back and i don't think he'll ever be asked to play there again. . . .  he seemed kind'a sluggish!

Xavi and Iniesta in m/f, a massive combo. . . .  very energetic! Abidal on the left, was brilliant. . . . i've never liked him, but he proved himself to me.

I'd like to see Ronaldinho on the bench more 4 Barca. . . .  a 4-3-3 formation.

Xavi/Iniesta/Deco in m/f. . . . . Eto'o/Henry/Messi in attack. . . .  Ronnie and Diarra Toure could come off the bench!

certainly a strong Barca team 4 this season - they just need to introduce some spontaneity and unpredictibility in squad selections and tactics !

(1) (Reply)

Any One With Man-u Form? / Where Are The "old" Football Timers Like Christian Chukwu And Best Ogedegbe? / Nine Players Fail Age-test Scans At African U-17 Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.