Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,668 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes (1843 Views)

These Christians Forgave An Unthinkable Muslim Act Of Violence / Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by cyberjaya: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2011
1 Chronicles 16:22 says "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm"

The above has been misrepresented and misrepresented in this end time. It is clear that that portion of the bible is not refering to the prophets and pastors of today, who has a clear intention and motive of been in the field. Though its rampant in Africa especially in Nigeria, this story will give you a better view of same

find out; http://elev8.com/news/orethawinston/4-pastors-arrested-for-unthinkable-crimes/?omcamp=EMC-CVNL
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2011
80% of Nigerian Pastors are opportunists and wolves in sheep clothing.

Shame to them !!!
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by cyberjaya: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2011
Your rating is also very at 80%
I can give you full story of how Chris Okotie claimed he was called by Allah in the and wanted to become an Imam of some sort before he left the north to pursuing a new dream to becoming a pastor. Of course his earlier Producer, Mr Odion Iruojie and other acquaintances can testify to this. You were called to the islamic faith, same you called to the christian faith at the same time. "The Islam one would not fetch the needed money and fame" hence the sharp switch, We know and we understand,
Now Felix Liberty the lover is in Benin city, trying his hand in the gospel field, what a shame!
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by EuroMeko(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2011
I equally blame the sheep that flocks to this cunning characters.
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Sweetnecta: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
@Frosbel; « #1 on: Today at 02:01:06 PM »
[Quote]80% of Nigerian Pastors are opportunists and wolves in sheep clothing.

Shame to them !!![/Quote]the remaining 20% are what, now, one of the two? yet these are the people you follow. shame on you. i want your resignation letter from christianity, today.

you can't hide from slave of Allah. i pursue you in every as much as i am alive, reminding you of your promise to leave christianity if Jesus lied. well he did; apart from saying people who call another 'fools' will end up in hell, if Jesus of the Bibles is in the hell now, then he lied because he called people after warning people.

he lied to say no one should abolish even the smallest jot of the laws and the prophets. he abolished it to mere love your God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. unless he is the least in God's kingdom now, he lied.

he said he will return in the life of at least 1 disciple. he lied because he did not and you are still waiting for hos return.

he failed even his own test of how to know a good prophet of God away from false prophet; he said things that did not come to pass in itstime.

he lied about the another comforter if the ghost on penticost it, because the ghost itself did not speak, but only the disciples did, and they should not be more than 11.

he lied because the ghost did not have to hear from God because you said the ghost was God itself, so the action of hearing from God first is a lie from Jesus of the bibles.

the ghost didn't correct the 11 disciples on anything, so Jesus lied when he said the ghost as another comforter will correct the disciples.

the ghost didn't teach the disciples anything which was part of the role of another comforter. jesus lied here, again.

the ghost didn't lead to all truth, because there is nothing he did for the disciples except that he made them speak in tongues. speaking in tongue was not part of the role; so jesus of the bibles lied, again.

the ghost didn't glorify Jesus, if it did not speak. so there is yet another lie here.

in the above, Judas Iscariot was yet to be alive. Jesus lied again because Iscariot was already dead when the ghost came on penticost.

again, you can't run. i will pursue you. even so the 'that prophet' who Jesus was not is yet to appear, so the whole jews, and jesus lied. jesus should be blamed here because he was god, but his knowledge is incomplete, it seems.

again, on the issue of elijah as john and john said he is not, one of them is a liar. i will ascribe the lie to jesus, because it was the very John who made him holy by the baptism [it is the jewish bamitva, at age 3, being the ceremony to adulthood. the jews even today count 13 as the age of maturity, and you have the gut to lie on Muhammad [as] whose age of adulthood is truly adulthood is by signs of natural occurrence].

@cyberjaya« #2 on: Today at 02:06:55 PM »
[Quote]Your rating is also very at 80%
I can give you full story of how Chris Okotie claimed he was called by Allah in the and wanted to become an Imam of some sort before he left the north to pursuing a new dream to becoming a pastor. Of course his earlier Producer, Mr Odion Iruojie and other acquaintances can testify to this. You were called to the islamic faith, same you called to the christian faith at the same time. "The Islam one would not fetch the needed money and fame" hence the sharp switch, We know and we understand,
Now Felix Liberty the lover is in Benin city, trying his hand in the gospel field, what a shame![/Quote]to be an imam is a big responsibility. you are supposed to be one of the most knowledgeable in your community and be willing to sacrifice your time, getting involved in the well being of the people.
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2011
@cyberjaya« #2 on: Today at 02:06:55 PM »to be an imam is a big responsibility. you are supposed to be one of the most knowledgeable in your community and be willing to sacrifice your time, getting involved in the well being of the people.

The qualification to be an IMAM is to be a good Liar and deceiver.

You can still marry three wives, abuse children, lie, lust, steal, cheat and still be a good Imam.
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by tpia5: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2011
As they say in nigeria, shine your eyes.
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Sweetnecta: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2011
@Frosbell « #5 on: Today at 03:12:19 PM »
[Quote]Quote
@cyberjaya« #2 on: Today at 02:06:55 PM »to be an imam is a big responsibility. you are supposed to be one of the most knowledgeable in your community and be willing to sacrifice your time, getting involved in the well being of the people.

The qualification to be an IMAM is to be a[b] good Liar[/b] and deceiver.

You can still marry three wives, abuse children, lie, lust, steal, cheat and still be a good Imam.[/Quote]the number of wives is 4, not 3. this shows how much you know of islam. okay, you are blinded by your rage.

if the qualification is all or any that you listed, you would have been recruited to be an imam because of my first bold; you are a good liar and a good deceiver. they would have paid you just because you are perfect even you dont believe, just as you say trinity [tri is 3] and turn around to say God is 1. big time imam of london you will be if that credential right.

i dont know if you abuse children, but God knows. lusting, stealing and cheating i dont know if you indulge in them. but God knows.
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Joagbaje(m): 5:28am On Aug 10, 2011
frosbel:

Shame to them !!!

its a shame a christian talks of ministers like this.

Sweetnecta:

@Frosbel; « #1 on: Today at 02:01:06 PM »the remaining 20% are what, now, one of the two? yet these are the people you follow. shame on you. i want your resignation letter from christianity, today.

Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Azibalua(f): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2011
frosbel:

Shame to them !!!
The way some peoples mouth can get them into trouble, if you can speak such about people anointed by God,you are one heavy nepios anyway thank god for his grace and mercy.
Here's a little advice
1 Peter 3:10
10 If you want a happy, good life, keep control of your tongue, and guard your lips from telling lies. 

Meanwhile.
Romans 14:4
4 They are God's servants, not yours. They are responsible to him, not to you. Let him tell them whether they are right or wrong. And God is able to make them do as they should. 

Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2011
^^^^

So they are all God's men, even the thieves, sexual perverse and liars among them ?

I have an English friend who is a a pastor and he told me how disapointed he was when he visited Nigeria , an all he heard from Nigerian pastors was about MONEY , MONEY , MONEY , MONEY.

Yep, that's it, the MONEY GOSPEL.

No more holiness, just MONEY.

No more getting sin out of your life , just MONEY.

No more loving your neighbor as yourself , just MONEY

No more dying to self, just MONEY.

Shocking !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Joagbaje(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2011
Where did you get your 80% statistic from? Bible? How can you a christian join all these unbelievers to be insulting the body?

Our respect for ministers is not based on their perfection but rather the office. The respect David had for Saul was underserving fleshly wise ,but daivd knew better. If you must flow in the anointing ,you must respect the anointing. The high priest in Pauls day was carnal but paul still gave him respect by the virtue of the office.

Acts 23:4
4 And they that stood by said, Revilest thou God's high priest? 5 Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people.

And by this I'm not justifying wrong doing from any minister. But you don't have to commit another sin because ofvanother mans sin.
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Azibalua(f): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
frosbel:

^^^^

So they are all God's men, even the thieves, intimate perverse and liars among them ?

I have an English friend who is a a pastor and he told me how disapointed he was when he visited Nigeria , an all he heard from Nigerian pastors was about MONEY , MONEY , MONEY , MONEY.

Yep, that's it, the MONEY GOSPEL.

No more holiness, just MONEY.
No more getting sin out of your life , just MONEY.

No more loving your neighbor as yourself , just MONEY

No more dying to self, just MONEY.

Shocking !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if it hurts it's still not for you to handle,
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by cyberjaya: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2011
4 They are God's servants, not yours. They are responsible to him, not to you. Let him tell them whether they are right or wrong. And God is able to make them do as they should.

Did I hear you say they are Gods servants?? who told you about that?? someone in his business is what u r referring to as Gods servants?? It seems you have not read the beginning of this thread, Touch not my anointed" does not refer to all who look left and right to open a church,

Take a look at what I said before now:

[i]
1 Chronicles 16:22 says "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm"

The above has been misrepresented and misrepresented in this end time. It is clear that that portion of the bible is not refering to the prophets and pastors of today, who has a clear intention and motive of been in the field. Though its rampant in Africa especially in Nigeria, this story will give you a better view of same
[/i]

find out; http://elev8.com/news/orethawinston/4-pastors-arrested-for-unthinkable-crimes/?omcamp=EMC-CVNL
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by HISchild: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2011
from an earlier post , The age of the church is over, the churches have become Babylon, that is, the world (even as the world), and are thus under GOD's righteous judgment, as is this world, The Kingdom of Heaven is near, "even at the doors". Focus on the holy word of GOD, which is truth!

Revelation 18:2
"And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird."
-------------------------------------

Churches Revealed!
The information contained on this website -

http://www.pimppreacher.com/

is indicative of the problems in virtually all churches all over the world, including Nigeria. Thus, focus only the Bible, The infallible word of GOD, which is the only truth, and never man/"ministers of righteousness."

Rom 3:4 "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." - 2Thes 2:3-4

"For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." -2Cor 11:13-15

"For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?" - 1Pet 4:17

=================
Jer 12:7-13 "[b]I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies. Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest; it crieth out against me: therefore have I hated it. Mine heritage [is] unto me [as] a speckled bird, the birds round about [are] against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour. Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness. They have made it desolate, [and being] desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth [it] to heart. The spoilers are come upon all high places through the wilderness: for the sword of the Lord shall devour from the [one] end of the land even to the [other] end of the land: no flesh shall have peace. They have sown wheat, but shall reap thorns: they have put themselves to pain, [but] shall not profit: and they shall be ashamed of your revenues because of the fierce anger of the Lord.[/b]"

Rev 18:7 "How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow."

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Rev 18:4
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2011
Jesus told us in the Parable of the Tenants that his is the last prophet. So these modern day prophets, are false and merely wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Joagbaje(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^^

Where did you get your lie from. Bible?
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2011
Joagbaje:

^^^^
Where did you get your lie from. Bible?

Mark 12:1-12
New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Tenants
1 Jesus then began to speak to them in parables: “A man planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a pit for the winepress and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and moved to another place. 2 At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants to collect from them some of the fruit of the vineyard. 3 But they seized him, beat him and sent him away empty-handed. 4 Then he sent another servant to them; they struck this man on the head and treated him shamefully. 5 He sent still another, and that one they killed. He sent many others; some of them they beat, others they killed.
   6 “He had one left to send, a son, whom he loved. He sent him last of all, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’

7 “But the tenants said to one another, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’ 8 So they took him and killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard.

9 “What then will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others.
Re: 4 Pastors Arrested For Unthinkable Crimes by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
Forget not that pastors too are Human beings and aren't isolated from the society lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Bible Scholars,can You Please Explain Luke 1:1-3 / How Two Religions Deceive Themselves / .j

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.