Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election (21706 Views)

2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Tribunal: Shehu Sani’s Tweet As Atiku, PDP Lose (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by iSense247: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2022

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesome Wike has threatened to help the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, lolse the 2023 presidential election.

The governor issued the threat at the commissioning of the internal road in Omerelu community in Ikwerre local government area of Rivers on Thursday.

The governor who was responding to recent comments by the National Chairman of the PDP, Iyorchia Ayu said the chairman is exhibiting arrogance.

He said “Doctor Ayu said we are children. Yes, the children brought you from the gutter to make you chairman.

“Now we have seen that you don’t want the party to win election, we will help you.

“These children you said we are, that brought you from nothing.

“Ayu, you said you founded this party, but you left the party in 2007. You founded a company, you left the company, people stood and brought out the company to what it is today, you have no moral right to still come and claim that you founded that company, you left with your shares.

“You want to show integrity, you want to show a party to Nigeria that we want to take over, you must convince Nigerians that we have the integrity.

“You are the driver that will drive the vehicle to convey us to go our destination. That is the victory we are looking for.

“If the driver has no integrity and cannot show honesty, how do you convince Nigerians?

“If you tell Nigerians something and cannot do it, is it when you enter into power that you will do it?

“Nigerians have seen how ungrateful some of you can be, and that’s why Nigerians also want to be careful, if we give these people power, are you sure they will also be grateful to Nigerians
”.

https://newsdirect.ng/breaking-we-will-help-pdp-lose-election-wike/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by fman(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wike the cultist

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by RoxyBrownAutos: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wike, should stop talking like children.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Ttalk: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wike's mind is already made up. He would disappoint PDP big time

179 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by DadaHammed: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Talkative Wike.. grin

11 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Passionate888: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ayu just scatter wetin Atiku dey try build

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Sonyboom765: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
But Ayu n other lunatics in pd supporting Atiku can keep talking like embryos ba ? As old as you are make u no fit use your foolish brain

RoxyBrownAutos:

173 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by PerfectStranger(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
All for their selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by KanwuliaExtra: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Who is “we”?
Get ready to be betrayed and abandoned your SS governors again.

You will be stuck in Rivers State.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by SadiqBabaSani: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
I like what Wike is doing, if not for anything I like the fact that it is working against Atiku.

Atiku has no business contesting 2023 elections unless he thinks the South Subservient which we are not

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by slivertongue: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wike is getting on my nerves. I warned him about Ayu. Ayu ain't secondus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by TI1919(m): 3:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Watching
Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Penguin2: 3:15am On Sep 02, 2022
slivertongue:
Wike is getting on my nerves. I warned him about Ayu. Ayu ain't secondus.

Sometimes I cringe at the political miscalculations that these so called big politicians make.

It makes me wonder who their political strategists are; because I’m certain I can do a better job than them.

Wike supporting Ayu for PDP chairmanship is a mistake that is comparable only to Tinubu’s choice of Shettima as running mate in a Muslim Muslim ticket.

In 2005, Ayu resigned his ministerial position from Obasanjo’s regime in solidarity with Atiku. That is the man Wike and co, chose to become PDP chairman and thought he wouldn’t work for Atiku.

Wike is all brawn and no brain. That’s how he told the world he’s not Igbo thereby removing himself from the larger Igbo family and the benefits that come with it.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Opintiwa: 3:16am On Sep 02, 2022
RoxyBrownAutos:
Phahahahahah

Win win for obi

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Obidient4life3: 3:21am On Sep 02, 2022
You are supported

5 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by BigIyanga: 3:37am On Sep 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Sometimes I cringe at the political miscalculations that these so called big politicians make.

It makes me wonder who their political strategists are; because I’m certain I can do a better job than them.

Wike supporting Ayu for PDP chairmanship is a mistake that is comparable only to Tinubu’s choice of Shettima as running mate in a Muslim Muslim ticket.

In 2005, Ayu resigned his ministerial position from Obasanjo’s regime in solidarity with Atiku. That is the man Wike and co, chose to become PDP chairman and thought he wouldn’t work for Atiku.

Wike is all brawn and no brain. That’s how he told the world he’s not Igbo thereby removing himself from the larger Igbo family and the benefits that come with it.
Ayu also followed Atiku to AC in 2007. He’s a staunch Atiku ally.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by donleo92(m): 4:20am On Sep 02, 2022
wike just dey form bully.
am happy this dude isn't PDP flagbearer.
He is just playing God, He should ask Peter odili, after his tenure his relevance begins to decline.

8 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Ceenachi: 4:37am On Sep 02, 2022
Karma is real,same wike removed his kinsman(secondus) as PDP chairman for his selfish ambition of becoming president but the northern cabal in PDP outsmarted him by producing Atiku.now he is crying foul

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by creatorsverse(m): 4:37am On Sep 02, 2022
Pdp should not worry about wike but rather they should look out for tambuwal.... Because he might work for APC in sokoto

10 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Throwback: 4:38am On Sep 02, 2022
If the driver has no integrity and cannot show honesty, how do you convince Nigerians?

“If you tell Nigerians something and cannot do it, is it when you enter into power that you will do it?

“Nigerians have seen how ungrateful some of you can be, and that’s why Nigerians also want to be careful, if we give these people power, are you sure they will also be grateful to Nigerians

What has been stated above reminds me of a certain desperate politician that is not honest and has no integrity.

Very ungrateful fellow he turned out to be.

We Nigerian youths will avoid his last chance because we know it is a dangerous one chance.

97 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Jamiubond009(m): 4:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Wike will become irrelevant post 2023:elections.He should join LP to save face grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by sirblend: 4:39am On Sep 02, 2022
I just hope Wike has not joined the agbadorian crew.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

Fighting continua......

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by mannobi(m): 4:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Congratulations to asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu then. The rookies think national politics is what they can hijack by Agitation and blackmail. They will soo return to their wailing by next year

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by UselessBuharist: 4:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Oga start acting please, we are tired of your drama

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Fairview1: 4:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Wike is in his prime....he should do all the available shakara under his ambit as one of the key stakeholders in PDP.

I'm only afraid to say that his actions today will certainly haunt him in a matter of months after he gives up power.

I would have suggested Wike remains neutral and keep his people in suspense as he has been doing instead of accumulating long list of enemies under his own house.

BTW: Whatever is sharking his head will soon be unveiled. It's just a matter of time.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Praxis758: 4:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Wike should know that “Pride Goes Before Fall”

This attention and ovation he’s getting won’t last long.

Wisdom should tell him that those who shake the ladder that holding them at the top end up having a maimed body.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Pandev(m): 4:47am On Sep 02, 2022
cheesy Wike has made up his mind, the negotiation is just a waste of time. No matter which political party Wike supports, it's an advantage for Asiwaju. So, Wike as a wise man will most probably work for Jagaban

6 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by spy24(m): 4:49am On Sep 02, 2022
For southerners that are blaming Wike, you people don't understand what the guy is trying to do...

If only many southern politicians would be like Wike and Tinubu( this one sef mess up for 2015, but he tried in apcs primary) then these northern politicians would stop seeing their counterparts from the south as inferiors to them

It is the arrogance of the North that is infuriating Wike...

All of them left the party, went to support buhari against Jonathan now that elections are close they came back and with total disregard for people like Wike and Makinde that held sway for the party all the while that they were away.

Listen to how they(northern politicians) talk during interviews then ... Then you'll understand.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Daum: 4:51am On Sep 02, 2022
No be say the ordinary life of Agbadorian go better.

But no matter how bad it is

It can't go to Atiku.

Never. Scatter all the vote.
E better say Emi Lokan get am than Atiku. I no care

4 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election by Kam2021: 4:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Ayu talks too much without thought .He should better stop granting interview for now.Why will he refer to them as babies?
It's like Ayu thinks this is one state election. Atiku is making efforts for reconciliation Ayu is there scattering.
He should better keep shut. Election has not been won. Even one vote is important now.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada / A Mobile App For Election Monitoring, Developed By Nigerians For Nigerians! / Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.