Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

BBN Boring Since Amaka Eviction- Oblivion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Boring Since Amaka Eviction- Oblivion (352 Views)

Bbnaija: Factors That Led To Amaka's Eviction Revealed / Reactions To Amaka Eviction Bbnaija 2022 / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBN Boring Since Amaka Eviction- Oblivion by Oblivion34: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
The Big brother Naija house had become boring since Amaka eviction.

Every day, new drama with Amaka

As far as I am concerned, she is one of the realest person in the house.

She had everyone worrying!

Others are bunch of pretenders; especially (Sheggz)

Re: BBN Boring Since Amaka Eviction- Oblivion by meobizy(f): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Hain, she was a bully who quarreled with every living thing in that house whenever she wasn’t gossiping. If she was the life, why was she thrown out when the chance was presented? I’m sure with time she would have fought her own reflection. Very toxic human being.
Re: BBN Boring Since Amaka Eviction- Oblivion by Oblivion34: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
meobizy:
Hain, she was a bully who quarreled with every living thing in that house whenever she wasn’t gossiping. If she was the life, why was she thrown out when the chance was presented? I’m sure with time she would have fought her own reflection. Very toxic human being.

Why the hate on our precious Amaka?

The house is too peaceful. It was more exciting when she was on the show

(1) (Reply)

“get A Room” Reactions As Deji And Chichi Gets $€xu@l During Pool Party (VIDEO) / You Love Her Forever After Marrying Your Colleague - Actor Blast Yul Edochie, / "I Had My Shortest Studio Session With Wizkid" - Ayra Starr [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.