Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

How Accurate Are Ultrasound For Genders - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Accurate Are Ultrasound For Genders (263 Views)

Sonoscope Ultrasound Scan Probe Replacement / Ultrasound Scan Machine Printer For Sale In Lagos / Canyearn Digital Ultrasound Scan Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Accurate Are Ultrasound For Genders by Xerona: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello everyone, I had my first scan today at 18 weeks for my third pregnancy. I have two lovely girls and seriously praying for a boy. But while the sonographer was on it she told me I'm going to have a baby girl and when I asked how sure she was, she said 105%. I felt a bit unhappy cos I really wanted a boy. So I'll like to know if anyone have had a similar experience but ended up with the opposite gender. I plan to repeat the scan maybe at 20 weeks, I'm really hoping a miracle happens.
Re: How Accurate Are Ultrasound For Genders by NnamdiN: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2022
You wouldn't have doubted or gone for another if they told you it was a boy.
The scans are accurate, don't give yourself unnecessary panic or pressure for your sake and the little one's.
When your partner supplies boy, boy will come.
Congratulations in advance.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Your High Blood Pressure! This 80 Year Old Man Shared His Secret / Shocking Video Of Skin Bleaching / Death In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.