Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ha! Chelsea Done Fuckup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ha! Chelsea Done Fuckup (904 Views)

Saul NIGUEZ To Chelsea Done Deal / Ha Ha Ha!!! He Scored His Own Net (video) ��� / Tottenham Hotspur V West Ham United Match Report, 27/04/2019 Tottenham 0 West Ha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ha! Chelsea Done Fuckup by Olaolar(m): 1:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Chelsea just signed New striker name MR' AUBAMEYANG. formal arsenal wasted product lol' ; grin the guy is good all the way but the big problem is the number jersey gave to him..
Which is 9.. Chelsea should have know this number is spiritual
This very number has killed the good spirits of some striker in Chelsea and I thought they should have write this number off from Chelsea grin.. AUBAMEYANG you're putting on a bad number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ha! Chelsea Done Fuckup by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 02, 2022
E go shock you.
Re: Ha! Chelsea Done Fuckup by jumper524(m): 4:24am On Sep 02, 2022
The football GODS would have mercy on him, we Don beg them.
Re: Ha! Chelsea Done Fuckup by phemmyfour: 6:36am On Sep 02, 2022
Olaolar:
Chelsea just signed New striker name MR' AUBAMEYANG. formal arsenal wasted product lol' ; grin the guy is good all the way but the big problem is the number jersey gave to him..
Which is 9.. Chelsea should have know this number is spiritual
This very number has killed the good spirits of some striker in Chelsea and I thought they should have write this number off from Chelsea grin.. AUBAMEYANG you're putting on a bad number
cry me a river
Re: Ha! Chelsea Done Fuckup by saintkeppy(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2022
This #9 has been a jinx since the days of Mateja Kezman, Hernan Crespo, Torres, they all know better. . .Auba shine your eye

1 Like

Re: Ha! Chelsea Done Fuckup by Great100000: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2022
saintkeppy:
This #9 has been a jinx since the days of Mateja Kezman, Hernan Crespo, Shevchenko, they knows better
Shevy wore number 7 not 9 and besides is it not this same number 9 Tammy Abraham wore and scored some Goal during his small stint at Chelsea, yeah to me I believe that number might jinx but let see what will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Ha! Chelsea Done Fuckup by saintkeppy(m): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Great100000:
Shevy wore number 7 not 9 and besides is it not this same number 9 Tammy Abraham wore and scored some Goal during his small stint at Chelsea, yeah to me I believe that number might jinx but let see what will happen.

Oh it's true about Shevy, Torres was who I was trying to mention, thanks

Yeah, Tammy scored some goals, but wasn't given that much needed playing time to prove if the #9 is jinxed, but I believe Auba will destroy the jinx smiley

1 Like

Re: Ha! Chelsea Done Fuckup by noble2faith(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Make dem beg drogba
Re: Ha! Chelsea Done Fuckup by Great100000: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
saintkeppy:

Oh it's true about Shevy, Torres was who I was trying to mention, thanks

Yeah, Tammy scored some goals, but wasn't given that much needed playing time to prove if the #9 is jinxed, but I believe Auba will destroy the jinx smiley
Yeah, I hope Auba will destroy that jinx too, Abraham scored lots of goals with that Number 9, just that Chelsea didn't give him chances.

I remember Mateja Kezman in 2004 from PSV to Chelsea, baba scored like 30 something Goals a season before he joined Chelsea, immediately he joined Chelsea and they gave him number 9, all the Goals baba scored in all competition no even reach 7. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Review / Atlast John Obi Scores For Chelsea / Man U Wants Ishiaku Rabiu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.