Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event (52879 Views)

Wizkid Dances With Gyakie, King Promise In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja / Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Sablexxxtoons: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2022
cheesy
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by BATified2023: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Dmiller123:
All of him mate are in something good for future reference, davido is trying to mingle now maybe later in the future he can become governor or senate. He's dere rejoicing for food.
Wizkid was the only celebrity that has nothing to do than to flex

.....reason my word!
am out
u are too shallow

So because Davido came from a family that does politics n he’s easily carried alon means wiz kid should also follow d same route right?

So if your friend comes from a family of medical practitioners n u are a banker u should quit your profession n start looking for ways to b a doctor

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by atobs4real(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Dmiller123:
All of him mate are in something good for future reference, davido is trying to mingle now maybe later in the future he can become governor or senate. He's dere rejoicing for food.

.....reason my word!
am out
Don't be out of your mind Brother.
We don't have the same destiny and dreams.
Please be guided and let Omo Ologo be.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by JayPeeOham: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Enjoy your youth bro

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by kenzysmith: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2022
vastolord4:

Stop comparing people that are made both monetarily, physically and spiritually.. I'm sure you're older than the both of them
this is too harsh guy be calming down na u wan make come go dey think this kind mor mor

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Antoeni(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2022
So Wizkid & Sabinus are in the Same WhatsApp Group of Jollof Rice ?
Machalla

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by kenex4ever(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Foreverdope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw7ekYrpDAE

Nigerian Afrobeats sensation, Wizkid has been spotted being relaxed and playful at a social event.

The Grammy winner who is hardly ever seen at events was captured reacting gleefully after he was served a plate of food.

The Starboy held the plate and danced back to his seat while his song, Big Mood which features BNXN was playing in the background.

A guest at the event was recording him and it seems the person drew his attention to the fact that he was being filmed, then Wizzy nodded his head as a greeting and laughed if off as he stopped dancing.

Sharing the clip, Instagram blog, naijaeverything wrote;

”Omoh!! So BIG WIZ Is a foodie!! See how e dey happy nah!!”
Burna is the only grammy winner.
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Mathain19(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Happiness is free....
is a choice one makes for him or herself. ..
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Qatar2022: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Dmiller123:

.....reason my word!
am out
You're such an idiot, jealousy will kill you

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Streetmovement(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nigga is just chilling and doesn't give a Bleep

That's my way too.
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by condralbedez: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2022
vastolord4:

Stop comparing people that are made both monetarily, physically and spiritually.. I'm sure you're older than the both of them
This is vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Bar1941(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2022
He must be very hungry or just finished smoking his weed before collecting the food.
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by seunjungle1(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2022
I will want you to smell each contents of your comment and reason again

Dmiller123:

.....reason my word!
am out
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by greypencils: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2022
'Your girlfriend she wan do me do me' like a joke, Wiz stormed the scene talking pretty big for someone his size. Like a joke he eclipsed all expectations that people had of him.

Like a joke, Davido said he was bigger than DBanj, Tuface and PSquare. He said so while riding on the success of just one album. Like a joke, he indeed became bigger than them and is currently among the top three in Africa.

BurnaBoy in a radio interview in 2013 said his sound was different and he was the very best among all musicians. Today, he is the biggest with a grammy to his name.

What are you saying about yourself? Forget about who you are now and what you are passing through NOW. Dare to have big dreams and speak positivity constantly. Say good things about yourself irrespective of the situation. Your dreams will come true. You and I will make it in this life. We will. Believe it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by clothingonline(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Its good to be happy
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by abobote: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2022
That's a grateful heart
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by LORDCYPRESS(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Big wiz.... My man any day any time
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2022
At this point in life; all man should protect his joy at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Bishop404: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2022
greypencils Your girlfriend she wan do me do me' like a joke, Wiz stormed the scene talking pretty big for someone his size. Like a joke he eclipsed all expectations that people had of him.

Like a joke, Davido said he was bigger than DBanj, Tuface and PSquare. He said so while riding on the success of just one album. Like a joke, he indeed became bigger than them and is currently among the top three in Africa.

BurnaBoy in a radio interview in 2013 said his sound was different and he was the very best among all musicians. Today, he is the biggest with a grammy to his name.

What are you saying about yourself? Forget about who you are now and what you are passing through NOW. Dare to have big dreams and speak positivity constantly. Say good things about yourself irrespective of the situation. Your dreams will come true. You and I will make it in this life. We will. Believe it.

God bless you...

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by detectivejones: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2022
Life is short. Do whatever makes you happy, even if it means dancing for food at an event. My 2kobo.
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by hotseat: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Op, what's that protruding through his trousers in the picture?

This guy own cucumber go be killer o.

Oh my amagadam!

Abi, NL ladies, how una see am?
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Britishpea: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Dmiller123:

.....reason my word!
am out

Good you are out. Because if you are still in, moto wey for jam you just dey make a u-turn for roundabout.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by gigabyte13: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2022
If only you no the joy wey dey there when food reach you for party dis days...
Omo country hard..
Dem dey select people give food for party dis days...
Whizzy enjoy your portion jareeee
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by gigabyte13: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Dmiller123:

.....reason my word!
am out

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Grade A bad belle
Person wey no get life, dey tell person wey dey enjoy himself how to live life...

SEE WERTIN BUHARI DON CAUSE NOW

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by seunmind44: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2022
Na every rubbish dey make front page on nairaland these days. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Sweetvie: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Dmiller123:

.....reason my word!
am out
seriously u type without using your brain... All his mate? The money he have do you have 5% of it? Lemme ask u, av you achieve what your mate have achieved? Make una dey reason b4 typing it not every time you should carry fans and celebrity matter for head. Everybody live diff, we have diff goals bcoz someone is doing something doesn't mean am going to do same thing. One thing everybody hate is comparison. Back when you're small and mom was like look at all your mate... M sure u don't like that statement, right? So think b4 u type bcoz they're celebrity doesn't mean they don't have their own life to live or alws have to follow crowd ok. If he doesn't flex wetin e gain? He ain't working for future generation, he is working for himself u gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Ofadaman(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2022
God has blessed him,but he needs to begin to put structures in place. One of which is raise other artiste that will continue his legacy, move into community projects NGOs or invest heavily in real things.

He's busy having baby mama and frolicking around smoking weed.

Here's the thing, he may have enough to do well ,but the thing with music is that it's transient if he doesn't capitalize on his success now, it may be an issue sometime in the future.

Davido is setting structures up, he has raised many good artiste in his label, he also have raised structures politically, same applies for olamide.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by SimplyAJ(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2022
Dmiller123:

.....reason my word!
am out
You what are you doing for future references? You can't even type correct English. You don't know the difference between is and was? Ode ni bobo yi sha
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Adakintroy: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Many ur from now when b
This set of boys din turn men Nd responsibility din set in. Them go see him music as trash.

But until then...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour / Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe / Corazon Kwamboka Practices Law. Has A Law Firm In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.