Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy (7089 Views)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day / Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by Okhuadams(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2022
With Ali's revelation why is the minister still on seat she will release 98ltrs distribute 60lrts and share 38lrts amount her friends. Barawo Bamza

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by Nerdnextdoor: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Kai! GOD SAVE NIGERIA!!!
"In Nigeria, you fuel your generator to run your business and use the profit to pay NEPA bill" – Helen Paul
Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2022
Backpedal:

Do you know how moronic you sound right now ?

I always sound moronic to slaves and minority
Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by Backpedal: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I always sound moronic to slaves and minority

Another moronic statement.....
Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Backpedal:

Another moronic statement.....

I hate slaves joor..who be this

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by shortIGBOman: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2022
KangaIye:
Money that is enough to Sit up ASUU. You people should continue, there is God. angry

Which ASUU?
NO WORK NO PAY for ASUU.
Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by stormborn28(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2022
Dmiller123:
All i know is that our problems in this country is going to be solve one day
We need the right leader
The right person
The new Nigeria is coming soon

What i know now is nigerian's decide
Not one person decide as if it was a royal family post, shouting "EMI LO KAN"
2023 vote wisely
.....GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Hand dey shaaaaaake, leg dey sahaaake. Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokaaaan.emilokan emilokaan......Chaiii..damn. On a serious note, Both this song and "carry me dey go" need to be trademarked oh. Na money them be walai.
Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by CSTRR: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2022
They have finished Nigeria.

People that are ten times worse than diezani madueke are everywhere in this govt, looting like no man's business.

If you think it will not affect you wherever you are, then you know anything.
Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by mu2sa2: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2022
RepoMan007:
Don't worry, Dangote will soon start his refinery and want to sell at high prices. Then it will be the groaning masses vs the elites. We will see what you guys will choose then. Dangote to grow at expense of the poor or for subsidy to remain and be properly managed.
You people have a choice - build you own refinery and sell cheap to your people. Dangote is not setting up a charity refinery, but of course cannot price himself out of the market since other refineries will be operational soon.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by Okoroawusa: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2022
If we don't remove subsidy right now we are doomed as a country.
Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by GamalNasser: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Since Buhari came our daily consumption magically jumped from 23 million litres and day 100 litres a day and crude Oil theft jumped from 600 barrel a day to 700 thousand barrels a day ...I put it to you that Buhari is a huge thief !!!!!!
Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by Xbobtage: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2022
The current President and people running the country are all in on this SCAM, that is about to bury this country alive. We do not consume up to 30 percent of the claimed amount per day, That frugal corrupt free man you voted as president is worse than abacha. Only the next administration if decent will expose this.

...and meanwhile some of you have the courage to come here and write big grammars campaigning for APC. God will judge all of you.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Remove subsidy

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by sterlingD(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2022
However, the NCS boss faulted the NNPC on its subsidy claims, saying, “I remember that last year we spoke about this. Unfortunately, this year, we are talking about subsidy again. The over N11tn we are going to take as debt, more than half of it is going for subsidy. The issue is not about smuggling of petroleum products. I have always argue this with NNPC.”

Ali added, “If we are consuming 60 million litres of PMS per day, by their own computation, why would you allow the release of 98 million litres per day? If you know this is our consumption, why would you allow that release? Scientifically, you cannot tell me that if I fill my tank today, tomorrow, I will fill the same tank with the same quantity of fuel. If I am operating a fuel station today and I go to Minna depot, lift petrol and take it to Kaduna, I may get to Kaduna in the evening and offload that fuel. There is no way I would have sold off that petrol immediately to warrant another load. So, how did you get to 60 million litre per day? That is my problem.

The issue of smuggling: if you release 98 million litre in actual and 60 million litres is used, the balance should be 38 million litres. How many trucks will carry 38 million litres every day? Which road are they following and where are they carrying this thing to ? "

The above says a whole lot.Truly there use to be a country

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by ArewaNorth: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2022
KangaIye:
Money that is enough to Sit up ASUU. You people should continue, there is God. angry

The corruption is too much but we need to eschew this kind of statements linking every money as possible solution to ASUU strike. There are many sectors of Govt that need to be taken care as captured in budget. Not even God can satisfy ASUU. Look at the outrageous money ASUU wants FG to gove then in the 51 pages 2009 agreement.

Re: Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy by slowice(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
After reading all this, if you still support apc n pdp then you are the problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money "recovered" by Swiss bank belonged to Obasanjo , IBB or their associates. / Do We Have A National Figure In Nigeria? / No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.