Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu (24621 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook / Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Manson1(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2022
naptu2:
This is an example of a ceramic Buddha statue.

Who sends a child such?

Irrespective of the use,I won't tolerate it

1 Like

Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Exceed15: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2022
Is suzanne wrong? No I don't think so. Chikwendu reconcilation became successful when she changed her method of fighting. U don't publicly(social media) disgrace your husband , calling him unprintable names and expect him to succumb to your demand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Cantonese: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2022
naptu2:
This is an example of a ceramic Buddha statue.

And the nasty lady sent the image to someone else’s child. What was she trying to achieve? That Susanne Coker must be trying to trend please.
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by jeeqaa7(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Onye ma mmadu me gbu mmadu
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by rippa(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2022
naptu2:
The founder of Rant HQ, Suzanne Ade Coker, is being dragged for this message which she posted on her personal page and in the Rant HQ group.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0UAajg5SzsNrifASBiqZiLA8xq6NegHBb7KBMUUn6d3JwMHvgHwx556cLdAhVNDXcl&id=100050619753639&m_entstream_source=timeline

https://www./1397412027033037/permalink/6857012844406234/?m_entstream_source=group

Precious Chikwendu responded to the post.
Precious too fine abeg
Ffk dey enjoy grin
My love for natural fair women sha shocked
Not those ones that bleached their skin o embarassed
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by ukpahu(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2022
WOMAN ARE,THE REALY DEVIL
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Moneyboyz: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2022
The Susan bitch talks too much.
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Elidrisy20: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Una problem
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 02, 2022
So the EDIOTIC fellow of a woman decided to give kids a Buddha statue! Evil woman, may someone else give hers serpent if she does not know how to give children a good gift. All these water people!
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by godoluwa(m): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2022
Suzan Ade Coker is a love peddler

Those who knows her very well will understand her kind of person

Forget her over edited make up picture, she's not that beautiful except you've not seen her in real life

She's divorced and a very bitter woman at that if you are close to her

She's one of these useless wannabe feminist

And oh, precious chikwedu na useless girl too who married her father age mate just because of money. Precious also fucck other dick even while she's with fani KAYODE so both of them should keep quiet cos we are busy with election preparation

9 Likes

Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by luizpippo(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Is this why FFK cannot campaign rigorously for the agbada lord?

Puccy affairs is distracting him

1 Like

Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2022
godoluwa:
Suzan Ace Coker is a love peddler

Those who knows her very well will understand her mind of person

Forget her over edited make up picture, she's not that beautiful except you've not seen her in real life

She's divorced and a very bitter woman at that if you are close to her

She's one of these useless wannabe feminist

And oh, precious chikwedun na useless girl too who married her father age mate just because of money. Precious also fucck other dick even while she's with fani KAYODE so both of them should keep quiet cos we are busy with election preparation

You’ve said it all

8 Likes

Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Olayetan(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Suzanne go school at all cuz she can't even construct proper sentences, my head almost burst trying to understand her write up..
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Agugbadin: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2022
I thought that Precious is mentally okay now that is why she returned to her husband house so she is still having some loose nuts. Ha ha ha.
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by mandate12: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2022
But why is it that all the useless girls in Nigeria know each other, either friends or acquaintances ? It's quite a puzzle for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by NJV: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2022
battle indeed! idle pple everywhere

1 Like

Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Suzan Ade Coker, the most tribalistic witch I've ever known. If some of us decide to put up her profile, e go be story for the front pages.

Make everybody dey bam for now, next year's elections are our primary concern as things be.

1 Like

Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by rant19ade: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2022
How ppl find such irrelevance interesting muzz me.
One of them or both is obviously a fool and golddigger
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by hope4nigeria(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2022
YoungLionken:
I love battles cool...
you hate peace, you want problem always
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by majemuoluwa45075: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2022
My wobe herself Suzan sees father Christmas in FFK and she want to quickly enter the house since the other woman no know the advantage she get. God bless FFK for being a man with iron balls.My wobe herself Suzan sees father Christmas in FFK and she want to quickly enter the house since the other woman no know the advantage she get. God bless FFK for being a man with iron balls....
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Temptee101(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Two bloody ashawos
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by ASAPFERG1: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Igbo people cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Nature33: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2022
if una remember where una baff, make una go back there go pack una pant. dis shouldn't make headline.
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Toonice(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Go and join Rant HQ for more gist
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by IbileIfe: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by Kingzeez10: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2022
FFK is a real Alpha male.
Re: Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu by giga20: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Susana naa fool naa. People are still following that senseless bigot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Advises Runtown & Davido On Baby Mamas & HIV, Runtown Shuts Him Up / Pregnant Korra Obidi Participates In ”So You Think You Can Dance". Wows Judges / Uriel And Bassey Co-host Nexus Kitchen Cookout In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.