Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Suggest A Cost-friendly Microphone +/- Camera for YouTube - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Suggest A Cost-friendly Microphone +/- Camera for YouTube (395 Views)

Shoot A 4K Video (MTV Quality) With A Budget That Is Pocket Friendly / Please Suggest A Good Printing House In Lagos With Good MO & Cord Machines / Suggest A Sylus That Works With Android Tablet. (2) (3) (4)

Suggest A Cost-friendly Microphone +/- Camera for YouTube by Odoctor(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Currently I use phone to video, and bought this mic below, but it's not giving me what I want.

Pls any suggestions pls?

Thank you

Re: Suggest A Cost-friendly Microphone +/- Camera for YouTube by Emmex45(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hello
How much did you buy it?
Re: Suggest A Cost-friendly Microphone +/- Camera for YouTube by Martinmania(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Link to a YouTube video on your page where this mic was used (want to check the quality), link to where the mic was ordered (just incase I can manage it and want to buy it) or price to sell it , if you want to dispose it to get another one ……… epp a blud abeg

Graphic Design With Android / We Need Someone That Has A Very Good Skill In Digital Marketing And Graphic /

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8