Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Suggest A Cost-friendly Microphone +/- Camera for YouTube - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Suggest A Cost-friendly Microphone +/- Camera for YouTube (395 Views)

Shoot A 4K Video (MTV Quality) With A Budget That Is Pocket Friendly / Please Suggest A Good Printing House In Lagos With Good MO & Cord Machines / Suggest A Sylus That Works With Android Tablet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Cost-friendly Microphone +/- Camera for YouTube by Odoctor(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Currently I use phone to video, and bought this mic below, but it's not giving me what I want.

Pls any suggestions pls?

Thank you

Re: Suggest A Cost-friendly Microphone +/- Camera for YouTube by Emmex45(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hello
How much did you buy it?
Re: Suggest A Cost-friendly Microphone +/- Camera for YouTube by Martinmania(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Link to a YouTube video on your page where this mic was used (want to check the quality), link to where the mic was ordered (just incase I can manage it and want to buy it) or price to sell it , if you want to dispose it to get another one ……… epp a blud abeg

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design With Android / We Need Someone That Has A Very Good Skill In Digital Marketing And Graphic /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.