Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,088 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

What Are The Early Signs And Symptoms Of Breast Cancer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Early Signs And Symptoms Of Breast Cancer? (283 Views)

5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Early Signs And Symptoms Of Breast Cancer? by Tochukwuoparaa: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Although there are often no indications of breast cancer in its early stages, early identification can change a breast cancer story into a survivor’s tale.

One of the first signs of breast cancer is a lump in the breast. However, for roughly a tenth of women with breast cancer, the lump isn’t even part of the wide range of symptoms.

Learn about the warning signs of breast cancer, what to expect next, and where to turn for help in this informative article.

Early breast cancer warning signs

Early signs of breast cancer

A monthly breast inspection or lingering mild atypical soreness can alert a person to a change in their breasts at an early stage. These are some of the early warning signals of breast cancer:

. Nipple morphology shifts

. Persistent breast soreness that does not ease up when your menstruation does.

. A lump that has recently appeared and is still there when your period arrives.

. Clear, red, brown, or yellow discharge from one breast duct.

. Changes to the breasts such as redness, swelling, skin irritation, itching, or a rash that have no apparent cause.

. A lump or bulge in the region of the shoulder or under the arm.

Cancer is more prone to develop in a mass that is firm and has irregular edges.

Read More

https://medicalcaremedia.com/what-are-the-early-signs-and-symptoms-of-breast-cancer/

Re: What Are The Early Signs And Symptoms Of Breast Cancer? by dietercuti: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
I think that every year people need to come to the hospital for examination. Women should come to the gynecologist every six months. My girlfriend told me about it.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Early Signs And Symptoms Of Breast Cancer? by TerraJonesa: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thank you for sharing this. I hope some girl who rarely goes to the hospital will notice this and want to check her breasts. Until I was 19, I didn't know how to touch my breasts to check them correctly. It seemed to me that good shape is an indicator of health. But at the age of 19, I went to a gynecologist before university, and she showed me how to check my breasts for seals. Now I calmly do it at home, but I don't forget about the doctors' checks. Actually, I read a similar article on https://juganumedicalcentre.com . I often read health articles on this site because I've become interested in it since the pandemic.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Eating Snail / Spiritual Uses Of Coconut To Prevent Any Disease / Increase Breast And Penis Size With This Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.