Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills (9454 Views)

Ekiti APC Suspends Two Members For Fraternising With Pro-Tinubu Group / Governor Bala Mohammed Kneels Before Sick Patient; Pays Patients' Hospital Bills / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
ecolime:
Thank you Tinubu for your generosity.

We need you to keep pumping looted money into our economy. It's our collective wealth and Nigeria/Nigerians needs it badly.

We will accept all your donations and still vote Peter Obi.

only you and your ipob member will vote for that incompetent nincompoop
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by Honestfrend: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rubbish..
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by chatinent: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
How much I hate these politicians who play with people's heads tho.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by oneclickng: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president
Let him develope Iragbiji, same way he developed Lagos according to you urchins
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by yomi961: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
olas24u:

Atiku was PDP ,ACN ,back to PDP,you are contradicting your self.Power shift to the southwest.
l.and how is that going to benefit us?
I don't play primordial politics, my interest is in competency and no o am not contradicting my self

Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by ecolime(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

only you and your ipob member will vote for that incompetent nincompoop
Oko Remi, Baba Folashade... Wa waa alright las las.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by Kagd10: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
If they like, they should visit the dead and raise them up , he will not enter the post of presidency.
We are never going to vote tinubu as president .
We are sick and tired of the usual pattern of pap politics.
Our country deserves better.
Peter obi/ Datti ahmed is our choice.

The usual pattern of pap politics is Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in his Anambra while his miscreantttt of supporters are making noise while attacking others.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by Konjiboii: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lol election is fast approaching oh, men don dey turn cheerful givers, where dafuq was this baron all this year's?
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by Kagd10: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
yomi961:
I don't play primordial politics, my interest is in competency and no o am not contradicting my self

How is Atiku, the looting herdsmen competent?

Meanwhile, the Atiku who was shouting it was the Northern time when Jonathan contested, let him use that mouth to say it's the Southern turn. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
I laugh anytime I see this senile man presented to us as a presidential candidate. I mean, a man whose health is deteriorating by the day. Yet, some moribund sit down somewhere and think he is fit to lead this country, mehn this country is doomed if this man wins the election�

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by yomi961: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kagd10:

How is Atiku, the looting herdsmen competent?

Meanwhile, the Atiku who was shouting it was the Northern time when Jonathan contested, let him use that mouth to say it's the Southern turn. Yeye dey smell.
show me where atiku abubakar stole or forever shut the fu*k up.
All your lies and propaganda no dey work again.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by Kagd10: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
yomi961:
show me where atiku abubakar stole or forever shut the fu*k up.
All your lies and propaganda no dey work again.

So, where did your ordinary custom officer get his billion of money? You dey mad?

Meanwhile, go and release Atiku's partner in crime, Jefferson from USA prison na. Yeye dey smell.

Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by olas24u(f): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
yomi961:
Which competency are you talking about,you are contradicting yourself,this structure is flawed and you cannot be talking of democracy when the structure is not right.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by yomi961: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kagd10:

So, where did your ordinary custom officer get his billion of money? You dey mad?

Meanwhile, go and release Atiku's partner in crime, Jefferson from USA prison na. Yeye dey smell.
like I said your propaganda will not work again.
Show me conviction not some lies from a newspaper article.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by yomi961: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
olas24u:

Which competency are you talking about,you are contradicting yourself,this structure is flawed and you cannot be talking of democracy when the structure is not right.
which structure is flawed.
Meanwhile the message is not for everyone.
Thank you
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by Kagd10: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
yomi961:
like I said your propaganda will not work again.
Show me conviction not some lies from a newspaper article.

What propaganda? The fact that Atiku's accomplice Jefferson is in America prison right now while Atiku is wanted by USA FBI? Tomorrow, your stoopid self would come out and say ABBA Kyari was propaganda. You dey mad?

Heck, Abacha loot was also propaganda. You dey mad?
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by Doorlarss(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
If he dnt wnt 2 b a president of naija he will not care about d hsptl bill, countinue pyng d hsptl bll u wll nt be 9ja 001
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by effort1: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president

Why didn't Tinubu pay hospital bills before now?

Biodun, the Yoruba Muslim, you are as morally rotten as the Tinubu you are defending
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by wallarwallar(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
He can't even afford his own....

why hasnt he gotten well soon..?

Shitty iragbiji scam prince amoda

It was a plus to those who benefited from it why are you dis useless . Bastard human being
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by wallarwallar(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
effort1:

Biodun, the Yoruba Muslim, you are as morally rotten as the Tinubu you are defending

Why is Obi going to churches now as if dose churches were not in existence before now... Mugun family
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by kodemann: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
IF THE GOVERNMENT HAD CREATED A HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME FOR ALL CITIZENS, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR THIS LOTTERY BASED HEALTH BILL HANDOUT.

A 'GOVERNOR' IN CANADA FOR INSTANCE, CANNOT GO AND PAY ANYONE'S HEALTH BOLL SIMPLY BECAUSE EVERYONE IS ALREADY COVERED AND THERE IS NO BILL TO PAY. Don't get blinded by all these "philantropy" from failed government officials.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by ChukwuObe: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
If they like, they should visit the dead and raise them up , he will not enter the post of presidency.
We are never going to vote tinubu as president .
We are sick and tired of the usual pattern of pap politics.
Our country deserves better.
Peter obi/ Datti ahmed is our choice.

Only Ipob will vote for a man that hates pentecostal so much that he could not appoint them in his cabinet except Roman Catholic faithful. Now the same thief is parading himself in every pentecostal church in Nigeria just to deceive the gullible. No not in Yoruba land.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by ChukwuObe: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
effort1:

Only Ipob will vote for a man that hates pentecostal so much that he could not appoint them in his cabinet except Roman Catholic faithful. Now the same thief is parading himself in every pentecostal church in Nigeria just to deceive the gullible. No not in Yoruba land.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by ChukwuObe: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
YoungBruzzy:
I laugh anytime I see this senile man presented to us as a presidential candidate. I mean, a man whose health is deteriorating by the day. Yet, some moribund sit down somewhere and think he is fit to lead this country, mehn this country is doomed if this man wins the election�

You better go and check your health. You may be nearer the grave than the man you are referring to.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by ChukwuObe: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
AlphaAlex:
grin grin grin Because of elections they are paying people’s bills, this shows how wicked and evil Tinubu really is I wonder if he has ever built one health center for the masses with all the billions he has accumulated over the years . Shameless Nigerian politicians and their useless supporters

Only Ipob will vote for a man that hates pentecostal so much that he could not appoint them in his cabinet except Roman Catholic faithful. Now the same thief is parading himself in every pentecostal church in Nigeria just to deceive the gullible because of election. No not in Yoruba land.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by kenysheg101(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Let them use one hospital bill to send millions of Nigerians to another eight years of bad hospital infrastructures.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by Akharmony: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
And after the election is wons what next. .Sick people return bag to faith.
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by shiwex: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nigerian are fools, they steal your money and then come and use it to treat you ..and you are happy .
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by BATified2023: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Olubadej:
For those who need Issue Based Campaign, Here us one

but we should allow a man who stole money into his teenage daughter account become our president

I don’t blame u sha

It’s cash out season,tomorrow now u will come out n tell us motor jam u cos u are supporting Peter obi
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Only Ipob will vote for a man that hates pentecostal so much that he could not appoint them in his cabinet except Roman Catholic faithful. Now the same thief is parading himself in every pentecostal church in Nigeria just to deceive the gullible because of election. No not in Yoruba land.
do I look like I bloody care about your stupid political candidates be it obi Atiku or Tinubu? Do you think voting matters in the long run ? That’s how they keep making you masses think you have a choice when you don’t it’s all a game . Better get a life and forget putting your emotions into a game you’ll never be part of
Re: Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills by Abdu81: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Looted fund.
Anyway congratulations to patients.

But I don't trust anything tinubu.
They are very deceitful and useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students / Actual Cost Of Petrol Is N39.50 Per Litre – Coalition / Senate Cancels Meeting With Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.