Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured (26585 Views)

Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Be like say ISIS dey give these ones back to back,lol
When they are running out of doctors abeg who wan come treat these ones oo,they think say to run country na childs play.

Uncle Sam fit dey fund ISIS for this Kain issue oo,lol.

One wonders where their Allah was to prevent the bomb
I guess he was busy manufacturing virgins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Ofiagu(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
After Taliban took over the country, Afghanistan becomes a case study of a country where Islamic radical ideologists have seized power by force and in disregard to all winds of reason.

How far now?

Nigeria, I believe, has a lot to learn here...

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Uzomarrr12345: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
TemitayoMark:
I secured a job in the UK later this year and I have deadline to meet up with the traveling processing. I have sold my car and some valuables to finance it but I still need to do more because traveling now from Nigeria requires huge amount of money. I need help from all well meaning Nigerian philanthropists both home and abroad to enable me meet up with the deadline date. Please don't let this opportunity to pass me by because it will cause a devastating effect in my life. Thanks and God bless.

GTBank
I thought the company who offers job usually take care of arrangement plans for the employee to come over .

I dey miss something ni ?

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by christianjoy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Brendaniel:
They said America and western education was their problem, they have given them full shariah state, yet they are still killing themselves inside mosques almost every month.

If I say something now one terrorist mod will want to ban me for saying the truth about islam - Nonsense !
I got the ideal
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Johndevmark: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Same people that are against Western education are now complaining of low number of Doctors

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by seunayantokun(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
That is what heartless leaders driven by inordinate selfish ambition are planting in Nigeria.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Bimpe29: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahuma ighifirillahum war'amhum Aameen.

That's really heartbreaking!
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Kingspin(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
If they don't see anyone kill they kill themselves

2 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Liquidpenis: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ahmuduha ahkar
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by ruggedtimi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dem go blame us
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fira09:
Dogs eating Dogs.

Anyway RIP to the deceased.

This is what America wants, the end shall tell the story
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Liquidpenis: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bimpe29:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahuma ighifirillahum war'amhum Aameen.

That's really heartbreaking!

Fuul.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Tboymessiah(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Grace045:
Why is it difficult to have peace in countries that are predominantly moslems? I come in peace, just be wonderin why, and this is the clear proof for those who think all terrorists are muslim if they are true muslim how can they attack in a worshipping place and kill a muslim those attacker dont hv any religion!

Muslim killing Muslim don't start today right from caliphate Ali to his two sons twin, Husain and Hassan muslims had been killing each other, the term use in this killing is known as the killing of the hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by bluebay(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
inoki247:
Virgins don sure for dem all....
Only if them know the stress to disvirgin 1 girl lasan
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Tboymessiah(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
TemitayoMark:
I secured a job in the UK later this year and I have deadline to meet up with the traveling processing. I have sold my car and some valuables to finance it but I still need to do more because traveling now from Nigeria requires huge amount of money. I need help from all well meaning Nigerian philanthropists both home and abroad to enable me meet up with the deadline date. Please don't let this opportunity to pass me by because it will cause a devastating effect in my life. Thanks and God bless.

GTBank

Go and meet ur Pastor or church members
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Midas01: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Why do violent cheesy
Oduduwa707:
Just imagine...

Terrorism in the midst of Terrors!

May the baddest Terrorists win! grin
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by FettyWilliams(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Religion of Piss
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Asour: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Grace045:
Why is it difficult to have peace in countries that are predominantly moslems? I come in peace, just be wonderin why, and this is the clear proof for those who think all terrorists are muslim if they are true muslim how can they attack in a worshipping place and kill a muslim those attacker dont hv any religion!

You mean selective countries though.

There's relative peace in Saudi, Quatar & the UAE.
Indonesia and Jordan too.

Maybe you should look into cultures.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by 8stargeneral: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
What are these people really want
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Centachos: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Those who believe and kill by the sword ⚔️ will definitely die by the sword ⚔️
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by MedicH: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Islam is evil

3 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by grandstar(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
ISIS complain that the Taliban aren't Islamic enough. grin grin grin

The Taliban made the Americans miserable during their time in the country and considerably slowed development through the unrelenting insurgency they waged.

ISIS is determined to make the Taliban miserable but can only presently do so on a much smaller scale.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Mrkindness: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Islam is a cancer to our world.

This morning I saw the offsprings of vipers throwing stones and rioting at police in Norway after the Norway accommodated them. Vipers.

2 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Mrkindness: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
fergie001:
Herat Province: Blood Banks appeal to citizens to visit and donate blood for injured victims as casualty is high.

Family members beseige hospital
citizens that have no food to eat where will deh see blood to donate ?
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by GoodIsGod: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
2special:
Jesus is Lord!

For Ever Amen

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by fergie001: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mrkindness:
citizens that have no food to eat where will deh see blood to donate ?
Chai.... You are brutal.

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Mrkindness: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
fergie001:

Chai.... You are brutal.
not brutal I am saying the truth. Hunger is much in that country, no job no food international communities such as China are the ones giving them food as humanitarian aid.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by ifechiluru892: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Continue killing your own peopleContinue killing your own people...
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by GoodIsGod: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
The mosque was bombed peacefully.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured by Goldbw122(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
The killing is just too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend / Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps / Dilma Rousseff Impeached By Brazilian Senate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.