Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

What Do I Do With Dis My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do With Dis My Wife (3405 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? / Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by spikedcylinder: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2008
It obvious the guy doesn't have money. . . . sad
Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by abujabooks(f): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2008
The money is too small that is, why she is complaining.

Find out from her hw much she wants. Then, reach a compromise.
Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by abujabooks(f): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2008
I commend u 4 giving your wife monthly allowance.
Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by Outstrip(f): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2008
Does she not work
Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by Morenike3(f): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2008
This ought to be another joke
Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by achoudeh(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2008
to poster, my friend if you are living oversea, i will advice you to take your wife with you there, and if you want your kids to remain in nigeria you both can disscused that 2gether,no amounth will be ok,b/cos they don't know how money is make in europe or america,think before is too late.
Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by ladoma(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2008
u know what.i think my wife is smart.she conned me into taking leave from work for one month under the pretense of my needing rest.i did.guess what.she pretended to be very sick for the period,so that when she wants to go to the market,i have to go with her.i was given her #45000 per month for 6 of us at home and always complaining,when, maybe by 22nd or so,she says money don kallas.we started going together to shop for food materials,and she will say daddy,pls help me record it ,im tired.and i was doing it,not knowing where she was heading to.my brother,as usual by 23rd,food has kallas in the house.i checked my record which i was keeping by myself and i discovered that she has supplemented the house feeding money and other incidienry by over 10,000.i was amazed.she has been doing this silently and i have been complaining.i felt like crying.i apologised to her and increased the house allowance.come to think of it,my relatives come sometimes and she will serve them food,better than what i will have eaten,you know why now.so my brother,i think your wife is a sweet heart if she is managing 30000 in this hard times.she deserves kudos and not condemnation,pls.moreover,she is your better half.spiritually and legally you are deemed to be the same person,if that is so i.e,she is u and u are she,then she cant cheat u,since u cant cheat yourself.period.balance equation. grin
Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by TOYOSI20(f): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2008
@ Topic,

It depends tho, is ur wife a full time house wife?, . . . . . . . .

and if she is u both might need to sit down together to plan ur monthly budget or expenses. undecided
Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Topic

The question is what should your wife do with you.

30,000 Naira!! Only!!
Wetin she wan use 30,000 Naira do na?? That wan na bag of rice, abi na soup??
30,000 na suit money o!! That is like minimum wage for housewives o!! You for try upgrade to 150,000 a month.

You no try to try at all!! Na 30,000 make you dey complain for internet. angry
Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by adetoru(f): 1:07am On Feb 18, 2010
do the shopping yourself,wise guy.Did you make a deal with traders/merchants to keep their prices stable,no inflation or increase in prices, aaaaahhhbeg!
Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by kellysopy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2010
what's too small in 30k? is she buying building materials? In the absence of the hubby by reason of loss of job etc can she spend 30k of her
salary on feeding a month? No, she will ration it and they will leave well

A woman is suppose to be rationalistic and encourage savings for the future and not investing in the stomach. Are u telling me if they become
7 she will also spend 70k p/m?

na so women dey like to spend free money anyhow.
Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by geogentle: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2010
This partly depends on where you wife is residing. If she's living in places like Maiduguri, Kano or Ibadan then you are one of the people spoiling the Nigerian women. If however she's living in place like Port Harcourt or Abuja (real Abuja) then maybe you need to add up.

It also depends on how much you make as a man and the standard of living you expect her to keep. No money is too small or too much, it all depends on your own standard in a country like Nigeria.
Re: What Do I Do With Dis My Wife by aboyaji(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
what i have to say is that you should increase it to 450. In my own family of five, we spend 20k in a week and its not enough for us. Its not that im bragging. Thats it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Going Green, Would You Carpool? / Best Table Top Gas Cooker & Microwave!!! / Wish Someone Special On Nairaland Happy New Month And Happy Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.