Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Urgent Sale Of A Plot Of LAND @ikorodu - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent Sale Of A Plot Of LAND @ikorodu (188 Views)

Own Your Own Plot Of Land / You Can Still Secure A Plot of Land in Lekki Phase 1 / Please I Need Advice On Starting Up Sale Of Medical And Laboratory Equipment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale Of A Plot Of LAND @ikorodu by latiephwald(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good day Nairalanders,
Currently in need to get a new apartment, but all efforts to raise money proved abortive.
Even the little I tried to raised has been used to stake bet with the hope of getting double of the money, but I lost all and am left without other options except I sell off my LAND as fast as possible to raise money. Anyone interested should pls call or text 08025903786 as am currently not on WhatsApp or can send me mail. odualalateef@gmail.com
I don’t mind collecting money twice as far as first payment can secure me and my family apartment.
Pls help a brother of two kids. God Bless you all
Re: Urgent Sale Of A Plot Of LAND @ikorodu by latiephwald(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Very urgent

(1) (Reply)

My Exact Step By Step Method Of How I Generate Seven Figures Online / General TY Buratai (RTD) Honoured In His Town / Salary: Workers In Private Sectors Are Slaves - Anambra NUJ Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.