Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss (472 Views)

Obidients Help A Brother!!! / Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu / Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss by Abokii8(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Why should we vote for him?

Re: Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss by colorsofrainbow: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Start with people who voted Buhari as president and still want to vote Tinubu grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss by mployer(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Anambra is not a sovereign state.

Don't be a dumbass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss by Nayture147: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abokii8:

The selling gala in Lagos part off me sha..
Re: Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss by Eriokanmi: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abokii8:
I still wonder why Obi mata don become every politicians' nightmares, including their followers. Something must be frightening them about Obi grin

They don't talk about atiku and Tinubu as much as they do Obi. Fear not, for your president commeth wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss by XerXers: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nayture147:

Gala selling is a legitimate business with high profit margin. If only afonjas can learn how to sell gala they would have been changing their roofs and stopped skull minnig

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss by limeta(f): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
OP voted for Buhari APC first 2015 and again 2019
How are you doing now your self
Can you travel from one state to another
Your people that ran to Benin republic before 2019 are they back .?
Question for Afonja muslims.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss by Abdu81: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nayture147:

No the are selling agbo, with dirty clothes.

Tufiakwa I wonder who buys that rubbish from their women.

Every where in the south east you see them, carrying that concoction on their heads,coded prostitutes.

Agbo women ma foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Start with people who voted Buhari as president and still want to vote Tinubu grin
Exactly oo
Re: Obidients Help With This Answer On Your Boss by Omesbrit(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
With Obi as a president education will be a priority,he is frugal &transparent. He will invest and save against what we have in APC government. Vote him because he change Nigeria from consumption to a productive Nation.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Nigeria's President Is Determined By Wife's Beauty / 2023: Mass Defection Hits APC, SDP As More Loyalists Defect To PDP / I Don't Understand Why People Don't Praise My Government For Performing -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.